Why Sciforums Should Not Be Destroyed: A Fond look at Chodes

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by gendanken, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

tick, tock...

and otherwise a big fat "no".

first of all, i'm 43, and that pic was taken about 3 years ago. there's nothing sour here except for your grapes dear.

and secondly, it's not my intent to destroy or hurt anyone, even you. honestly, i'd never do what you do to people. i have no desire to. you're like satan you know?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superstring01 Moderator

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Hmm...
    you mean that Christian faggotry of a failed angel dying to be like your god?

Wouldn't that ...be you?
    Anyway, I'm beyond your religion.

That's so Kesha.

And I'm not.

By far.

Checkmate.

Edit:

(by the by, you little genius:
    People like you are forever destroying others with what they never intend.

If your child were a homosexual or-- heaven forfend--an atheist, you'd kill him a little more each day with the chill of your Arctic shoulder. I don't see you treating him any better than you do fellow members around here.

And if I were your daughter..........)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

I'm offended.

~String

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

You can always flagellate me with an infraction.

Didn't you hear? I'm 'Satan' -- BOOO---and all 'satanists' love the abuse, but not without chrome studs and leather.

*whip*

9. superstring01 Moderator

Satan doesn't exist. If she did, though, you'd definitely be her.

As to the "infraction", no. I would rather annoy you in other ways.

~String

10. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

oh no you're not. you're the wannabe accuser. and while your role may have a twisted purpose, i don't think you'll be ok with the outcome.

poor taste in music as well huh? not surprised.

i hardly see this as a checkmate. the only thing immaturity has to gain is maturity and sadly enough, some people don't ever get it.

my arctic shoulder? wtf are you talking about? my hypothetical child? i killed the only child i ever conceived a long time ago. if you were my child, you would have been dead for a while now. and my arctic shoulder back then wasn't a little more each day, it was one big swoop with a big sharp knife, accomplished in an afternoon, for approximately $300. call me practical.

and i've learned a lot since then. learned how to love people, and myself. it kills me that you want to talk about shoulders, with the insurmountable chip on yours.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  11. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Yet, Drendanken's Gendanken compiled a beautifully crafted yarn about Sciforums far more elaborate and coherent than your simple mouse.

Hence, I'm assuming, you wouldn't want to have anyone banned from here, right? However, it'd be a totally different ball game to watch people ban themselves. So, in a way, Sciforums' stringent policy of morals excludes an independence of being and self-discipline.

12. superstring01 Moderator

I don't want to come between all this encomium. . . but.

Oh, hell. Yes I do.

~String

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

elaborate, in most cases, does not reflect coherence. and when it doesn't, it reflects the ramblings of a masturbating egotist.

the pictorial was precise and to the point...

gendanken: "sciforums, you're endearing in a pathetic way. that's why i'm here."

sciforums: "you're banned."

it's funny!

14. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

HA.

Of course not.

That's the point.

Even Lori here, with her ambergris in a yellow thong up there, a bigot with the added offense of being a woman (shudder), serves a purpose.

Imagine the world without her. Imagine this forum without her-- and I'm not being facetious here: the religion forum would be dead without the millions like her.

One day, www.Gendanken.com, will be up and fully running. The only thing I would ban is spam.

Now, imagine the world without junk mail--its a nameless, faceless, non-dimensional entity for which the world would be no different if its duplicitous 'final notice' pitching for your last dollar didn't exist.

Lori, I shudder to admit, is much more than this and, therefore, more valuable.

More or less.

It leads to an incoherence resembling Lory's psychology-- its a system perpetuating its existence on absolutes it absolutely violates consistently.

This is the only thing a system-- humans being one-- performs consistently: its inconsistency.

I suppose one could say the same thing about my absolute claims of only banning spam, but its much easier to decide what's spam and whats not than it is to decide between egos.

15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Oh no we're NOT going to get crushed under some IQ thread.

SO.

Lori, say something female or tell us about your *snort* abortion.

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Gendanken,

Let me chode you a question.
    If I chode you for failing to recognize that sunburn is red and not pasty would you then admit that my choad surpasses yours in sheer caucasian magnificence?

"Chode" is the past tense of "chide." The taint is referred to as a "choad."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/choad
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chode

You whore.
    How long have those adaptive protocols been commencing?
    Takes a long time to adapt into a choad, eh?
    Hmm.
    I bet you that the choad is a spandrel.
    What do you think?
    Exaptation all the way.

Lori,

Derp.
    Just know that you don't really get what is going on around you most of the time. It's ok though, someone will always bet there to watch out for your special needs. America is wonderful for you.

17. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

She'll be talking about a blood clot next.

18. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

gendanken,

why are you snorting?

19. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

invert,

you're a blood clot, in gendanken's maxi pad.

20. Ripley Valued Senior Member

It's a matter of personal opinion whether or not you found Gendanken's fable "coherent" or not. I did. And what's more, I reacted—I laughed, questioned, considered, sighed. But with your attitude in mind then, art is nothing more than a self-induced climax? Close, I guess.

21. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Oooh.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(For those who don't see things very deeply, I'm not really complimenting Lori on her insult. It was actually quite inane but also to be expected.)

22. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Ripley,

Of course.
    She calls all of this "mental masturbation."
    Thoughts, apparently, should be kept simple and clean.
    Like a mouse saying "Fuck you" to Trent Reznor.
    They don't necessarily need to actually apply to any given situation, however.

23. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

art is an expression. what is expressed depends upon the artist, and what is appreciated depends upon the connoisseur.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.