Why the forum does not work in any catagory....

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Reiku, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

It came upon me why certain area's round here do not function accordingly. It usually depends on the views of who controls a forum-debated science or philosophy.

What do we have with a limited no. of moderators???

The answer is very obvious... a limited outlook to a certain subject. Might it be that so many round here are pissed off with removal or closure of threads because there is a limited outlook on any one subject?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

This is more of a site feedback thread, isn't it?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

I suppose.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

My bad.

8. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Relatively speaking, there aren't that many who complain about this sort of thing. Just a few who happen to be very loud.

9. Reiku Banned Banned

If they are loud, they speak for the forum, so-to-speak.

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

for the forum or for their themselves?
    Isn't that kinda like saying Al Sharpton speaks for black people? (I don't think he speaks for all of them)

11. Reiku Banned Banned

Or perhaps the loud voice in any scientific or political environment. If i say people are pissed off with the limitations round here, i know it to be fact. I have certainly been round here long enough to recognize this behaviour.

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

how many people? 2 = people

13. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

That is different than saying "relatively speaking many people are pissed off," which they're not.

14. Reiku Banned Banned

Emmm... not at all. I am sure that there has been plenty of site-users annoyed to the power of ten with their posts being removed to certain area's or even being excluded altogether. I am certainly not alone.

15. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Well, it's becoming painfully obvious that there is actually no such thing as an open government on this board. The moderators actively suppress any activity that could possibly be construed as people attempting to act as an open government.

16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Is there a correlation between the person who's posts have been deleted/moved and if they have ever been banned?

17. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

They oughta just delete this sub-forum altogether and leave the complaints as PMs to the mods. It's been nothing but a bitch-board.

18. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

The moderators ban people who think that they have a right to protest the loss of a productive thread. They do this after starting fights that they know that they can win because they are moderators.

19. Reiku Banned Banned

Sweet, coming from someone who hardly measures up to some of the other posters around here. Real sweet.

When you come to post something you feel within the mainstream and removed, don't come disputing the act after this perfomance.

20. Reiku Banned Banned

I totally agree. It is a flouting of power.

21. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Oh, I wasn't aware that I'm supposed to be on some pedestal of yours to post my opinion. Pardon.

If something like that were to happen, I promise I won't be publically moaning about it on and on for weeks on end unlike some people.

22. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

What he doesnt!??!!!? This is news to me!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

its probably news to Al as well.
    (the arrogant fool)