why we need ghosts

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by birch, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I've shown nothing but firsthand accounts, video evidence, and photo evidence. Denying this won't work.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

We'll add this word to the list of words are have been misusing.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I guess I'll get insulted and flamed again by James R for bringing up another photo after 5 pages of futile attempts to debunk the last one. James R get's upset that there are real photos of ghosts by the thousands. He doesn't want anyone to see them. It makes the paranormal too real for his taste. This particular one's famous. It is the ghost of the Tulip Staircase. Note the stretched and distorted effect on the figure.

"This one is even better authenticated than the Brown Lady picture. It was taken in 1966 in the Queen's House at the Maritime Museum in Greenwich by a Reverend Hardy, a retired clergyman from British Columbia. ..It is a visually confusing picture. You have to understand that it was taken from beneath a curving stairway looking up and the bulk of architecture you see to the left is the underside of the staircase. The Hardys were on vacation and Mrs. Hardy wanted a photograph that would duplicate a picture she'd seen in a magazine. When they got to the staircase (a famous architectural feature of the house) they discovered that they couldn't duplicate the picture in the magazine, which was taken from the top of the stairs, because that area was off limits and, in fact, the stairs themselves were blocked to keep everyone off them...The only shot he could get of the staircase was the awkward angle from below, with the chandelier overhead, so that is the one he took. At the time there was, of course, no one on the stairs. The Hardys didn't discover the figures (if you look closely, there are actually two figures) until they were back in Canada. They turned the original negative over the England's Ghost Club, along with the negatives for the pictures before and after it on the roll. The Ghost Club sent them to Kodak laboratories for analysis and the experts who examined them pronounced them to be not tampered with and said the only explanation for the figures had to be that there was someone or something on the stairs...To the best of my knowledge this picture has never been "debunked". You have to be careful with these classic pictures. Every now and again someone with no photographic credentials will come along and claim to debunk them by offering an explanation that experts have already dismissed. In this case, anyway, "recreating" the picture would be an exercise in futility. The structure in the picture is without doubt the Tulip Staircase and there's no way the museum would have allowed anyone to run up and down it to fake a picture. Remember it was completely cordoned off...A further note about the two figures: If you look closely you can see that both hands on the railing are left hands and both wear wedding rings."==http://www.ghost-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

They can pass through walls

Doors are a problem though

Those they have to turn the door knob slowly

8. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Isn't Dracula the human version of the blood sucking flying bat?

9. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Angel is to a demon, as a spirit is to a ghost.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

(Kind of appropriate in a thread about ghosts, eh?)

sideshowbob and Michael 345 like this.
  11. Devon Martin Registered Member

The CREATION is Ofathumable in INFINITNESS WE will Forever evolve into the Eternity of the ALL-MIGHTNESS, so all Our experiences is a part of CREATION Evolution into Perfection of Perfectness, note: I had to create some words to Express my opinions

12. Devon Martin Registered Member

Dreams are an extension of our Consciousness, : forgive me I have to go; G- EL told me to " stop "

13. Devon Martin Registered Member

Wonderfully Express, TRUTH is the ONLY REALITY, so the enemy of TRUTH DISTORTED it to gain control over the mass n so delusions came into Being

Write4U likes this.
  14. Devon Martin Registered Member

I can see, judging from your responses you don't know your astral body, Your SPIRIT body Your mental body and the many more mental, psychic and spiritual bodies we all possesses, but one day you will wake up Especially after this life, little child that you are.... anyway G- EL in my stomach told me to stop my post..... Love and Peace To you ALL

15. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

As I understand dreams they are remnants of past activities which the sleeping brain, during the sleeping period, does some brain cleaning

Much like defragmentation of computer storage

Write4U and sideshowbob like this.
  16. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

"We" and "all-mightiness" seems to be an oxymoron.

Write4U likes this.
  17. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Your post # 270 was so promising,
    Why did you spoil it in post # 271 ?

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It was probably just heart burn.

Seriously though, if you feel there is an entity in your stomach telling what to do, you should talk to a doctor.

19. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Actually dreams are an extension of your subconscious. Your conscious part is "asleep".

When your internal organs act up, they send a chemical signal to your brain that "something is wrong".
    This phenomenon is called "introspection", and you have no conscious control of this.

It is a function of the subconscious "regulatory system", and is the part that stays awake even if you are anesthetized.

It is not a "demon" but a bunch of tiny little friends (sensory nerves) inside your organs, which normally control the function. This is completely subconscious and only when something goes wrong do they signal your conscious brain (pain) and you can make the decision to go to the doctor.

Do watch Anil Seth (posted elsewhere), who describes this in detail

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  20. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Have they made any progress in "quantum tunneling" (means of communication) which is required for your global communications or are we thinking that our worldwide web itself is causal to some emergent "internet intelligence" or "consciousness"?

21. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Why is that a "distorted picture"? If I take a picture of a person or object it is never distorted unless there is atmospheric or light distortion. But if we have a distorted picture it is no longer reliable as proof of anything, it just becomes a distorted image, like the face of jesus in the cream of your coffee.

Wanna see some ghosts? Plenty of them here.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=opt...Q9C96BAgBEBs&biw=1280&bih=648&dpr=1.5#imgrc=_

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  22. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Firsthand accounts are meaningless unless they are independently corroborated. That's the sciency part of Truth..

23. river

True

So then what Scientists are willing to put themselves in the position of the experience of ghosts , to show that the experience of a ghost is not valid ?