Wicked thoughts

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by jpappl, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Thank YOU for being so respectful and humble.

I just cannot do what you're suggesting. I just can't. Its just been way too much. Way to specific. I know it sounds vague to you but it is extremely specific to me having gone through it. If I were to chalk this up to 1000 coincedences then I would have to consider myself crazy. There's a lot that's gone on. All substantiating. Way too much to type or try to explain entirely. It would take so long.

Firstly, this singer I'm talking about is not trent. I didn't even know trent was involved with all this when this particular stuff was going on. He is involved though. Turns out he's the project coordinator so to speak. And it turns out that he was the other being present when I received my "kiss", I'm pretty sure. When I did find out he was involved and in charge, and I familiarized myself with his music I did become infatuated with him for three reasons. One, because of the nature of the project. We were supposed to be accomplishing something good and divine. Two, because by that time, which was about 2 years later, I had become extremely frustrated and and isolated and angry and pretty desperate, and I identified with him. And three, because he and his music had always turned me off in the past, I had no idea what a grade a cocksucker he really is. I assumed a lot of things about him because of the nature of the project, my identification with him, and who he was supposed to be, that as far as I can tell looking at him now, are just not true. As for the singer that I am talking about, I was totally unfamiliar with him until I bought his record. Upon familiarizing myself with him initially, I hate to say this because I adore him now, I was afraid of him and intimidated by him and did not find him attractive at all. I did however feel much sympathy for him. My feelings changed when I got to know more about him and I must say he is a much changed man today thank god. Not angry and sad and so very dark like he was before.

I've had 2 anxiety attacks in my life and this experience didn't resemble those at all. And I wasn't anxious when it happened at all. I know they can be spontanious sometimes but I was actually quite relaxed. The experience was almost rapturous feeling.

Thanks for sharing that is indeed very interesting.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

For now, at least, I am not asking you to prove those things happened to you & that they're not delusions or whatever.
    WHY did those experiences lead you to conclude there is a god?
    Suppose I have exactly the same experiences, we're discussing it & you say it's interaction with God yet I don't see it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

Why ask him? He makes even less sense.
    A

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

You have no business telling someone they're not being coherent or that what they say needs to be verified. You have no business telling someone they should be grounded or not to be a jerk.
    Don't preach what you won't practice.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2009
  8. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Lori,

Yeah, no worries. This is where I got the idea.

But now I understand, that is not you physically.

They didn't look like the same person but with all the make up and crap they can do, wasn't sure.

9. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Do you think it's possible that this

Had something to do with these events.

The reason I wondered about that is love and desire are incredibly powerful. Sometimes they are most powerful when we don't know them really, they are beyond our knowing and thus we give them god or goddess like powers. They can do no wrong because of the image we have of them.

In that state we can and often do things that are far outside of our comfort zone or skills.

When I was young I dated a beautiful girl I was head over heels for, but I chased and she led me on and on. I would write amazing poetry and she loved it. I never write poetry but I spent the time doing it for her and it flowed out of my heart because essentially, she was perfect and pure in my mind. I was infatuated like never before.

She wasn't pure or perfect of course but it took a while to figure that out, because I had blinders on, love blinders. Turns out I wasn't the only one. Felt like an idiot. Only wrote poetry on one occasion since, for my wife.

Do you think it could possibly be something similar ?

It's pretty clear you feel they had a different feel to them, but they still could have been. This is a symptom of an anxiety attack.

* Feeling detached or unreal

Here is a sign that you may be susceptible

* Do you believe that something bad will happen if certain things aren’t done a certain way?

However, this would only possibly touch on the detached, out of body feeling that you got at times.

This also doesn't imply an anxiety disorder, but like what I had, thinking so deeply about the world and trying to take it all in yourself, the overwhelming magnitude of it all and bang. It collapses on top of you like a ton of bricks.

It's like you are taking the pain and the punishment for everyone else, but it's all in your mind. No one else is helped by it, no one else really cares or may even know what you just went through.

The strange thing is, when I had my one and only attack, I was listening to a song by one of my favorite bands, the words were corresponding to what I was deeply thinking about.

To me it wasn't god, it was reality, the reality of the incredible dilemma and the reality that things would have to get far worse than they would get better. I realized how small and insignificant we as individuals are. It was like a wave over me and I couldn't stop it.

Yes , well as I said this is beyond what I can imagine.

I have taken acid and shrooms and seen some crazy shit, but not when I was sober. If I saw that when I was sober I would first stop taking acid and shrooms lol, and then I would try to find out if there was any other explanation that was related to anxiety or other mind disorders.

Once that was done, all you can do is keep going on and make the best of it.

It sounds like you are convinced that it can only be one thing, one could argue that because you believe, you are looking for what corresponds with the belief, whereas since I don't believe I would look for another possible answer.

Since I can't truly know your experience, it is something you need to decide for yourself and be happy with. I hope you pursue several expert opinions, they can at least confirm or deny the more down to earth possibilities.

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Nah, that was a rhetoric question. He criticized my reply to Lory's post without reading the post I replied to.

11. Bishadi Banned Banned

notice how 'wicked thoughts' work?

12. Adstar Valued Senior Member

The use in our lives of the knowledge of evil. We do not need to resist our knowledge of Good.

That statement does not imply that we share the same type of Spirit.

if it did then a statement like:

" God created us to dwell in bodies made of protons neutrons and electrons"

Would mean that rocks and air where living spiritual beings.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

13. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Spirit ? So you saying that animals don't have a soul, that we are the only ones ?

They are only here for our entertainment ?

14. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Is a person good, if they help the poor and take care of the less fortunate but do not believe in god ?

15. Adstar Valued Senior Member

No. Because if you spend your time doing 99% good and 1% evil then you fall short of perfection and therefore are no longer good.

I see it all the time. People judging someone to be good from a relative standpoint of human thinking not a absolute standpoint of Gods perfection.

Anything less that 100% Good is no longer good. It is tarnished. It falls short of what is Good.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days.

16. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Lori

I have read what you have revealed in this thread and i wish to share some thoughts with you.

Having read your thoughts i am surprised how similar they are to mine. I will not be telling you to go and see a professional as others have said directly and others are trying to say indirectly. Those who will not believe will not believe any kind of sharing you give can be reasoned away. If you are being used as a tool of God then the only people you can be of benefit to are those who are open to the truth of God. I have learnt that it is imposable to save anyone though human effort. All glory is to God and no human shall be able to boast upon the day of judgement.

An observation has been made that your experiences "even if real" does not prove the existence of God, If they are real then they point to some intelligence beyond the physical world seeking to interact with you for it's purpose. As a Christian i believe in intelligences beyond the physical world who seek to interact with men and they are not of God but they are of satan seeking to deceive many in these end times.

I believe the great deception foretold in the book of revelation will be one of a false Messiah and his agents bringing about a false Armageddon preceding the true Armageddon to open a small window in time to allow them to deceive the world. So that all who have rejected the love of the truth will be deceived and will follow the beast so that they may be condemned and be destroyed at the coming of the true Messiah.

I must be very cautious here in what i say. I do not declare that the intelligence interacting with you is of satan, but as i read your posts i see you refer to astral projection and you taking part in achieving things in the end times by your own efforts.

Firstly when God wants to talk with someone He does not need them to go into any altered conscious state or engage in astral projection techniques. When God comes to us it is by His power, He has no need for us to make an opening for Him. Also as a Christian i believe that Jesus has achieved all things and will achieve the defeat of the satanic upon His return. I will not be doing the defeating by my efforts.

It could be that i have misread you posts. Maybe it is the others who used these techniques to reach you and God is allowing you to be contacted in this way so as to catch them in His trap. Maybe you will infiltrate their world and use the truth of God to tear down fortresses of deception in the minds of those who believe they are deceiving you.

I hope so.

I have many things in common with you. Your love of children

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and your decision not to have any because of the times we are in. I look forward to the day when we are , as the bible says Children in Spirit again with Jesus in eternity. One Day we will be innocents again. One day the world will be restored to an eternal garden of Eden. I hope to play with you there

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

If you spend your time doing 99% evil and 1% good then you fall short of perfection and therefore are no longer evil.

I see it all the time. People judging someone to be evil from a relative standpoint of human thinking not a absolute standpoint of Gods perfection.

Anything less than 100% Evil is no longer evil. It is tarnished. It falls short of what is Evil.

18. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Adstar,

That wasn't my question. Because that would be an impossible accomplishment.

My question was is it in you opinion, a requirement to believe in god to be considered good ?

19. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

just to throw in 2 cents here, if you believe in the same god i do, you know there's something terribly wrong with all of us, and that's no good.

ps...i'll get back to answer the other posts eventually. i've been crazy busy lately. sorry for the delay.

20. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Believing God does not make you good.

Believing God puts you into a position where you will be Redeemed and restored to a Good state of being in the future and to be that way for ever more.

While we live in this current state of being we can never be perfect and therefore we can never be good. But by faith in God we can give God justification in being our justifier through just forgiveness given to one who is repentant.

It is Justice to forgive the repentant.

21. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Yes. I know there is something wrong with us. And it is terrible.

But satan also knows there is something wrong with us, he started it with the help of accepting humans. And it is not beyond his cunning to come out and tell us there is something wrong with us, it is not beyond his cunning to do a great impersonation of God. To offer a form or righteousness while all the time denying the true righteousness that saves. It is not beyond the cunning of satan to bring into formation religions and spiritual movements that seemingly mirror the truth of God, but when you look into the deeply you often find a stumbling stone placed strategically within them designed to make that faith worth nothing in the eternal sense of the matter.

Have you read about Balaam and his tactics to undermine the Israelites relationship with God. He did not council the king to attack or to curse the Israelites, on the country, he counselled him to embrace them and invite them to their pagan temples and festivities. In doing so he made the Israelites play the harlot with idols and brought the wrath of God upon them. Religions that have been set up as near mirror images to the truth of the Messiah Jesus ( but with built in stumbling stones ) seek to do the same thing. Win a victory over the gospel truth by outwardly embracing it and standing as the promoters and defenders of the gospel but all the while bringing forth twisted doctrines of the thoughts of men that lead men into rebellion against the Gospel itself.

Jude 1
    11 Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah.
    12 These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried about[a] by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots;

All praise The Ancient of Days

22. swarm Registered Senior Member

Not really. That might tell me about you, but it wouldn't be about any deity.

I can't see what isn't there to be seen. I'm not interested in false beliefs.

23. swarm Registered Senior Member

Be specific. Which record? Which song? Which band?

Is liking a song really so remarkable for you?

Usually I only mark a record "gotta get" if I like all the songs on it, like Led Zeppelin 4, Fleetwood Mac Rumors, Cosmosis Cosmology, Astral Projection Trust in Trance, ...

Not in the least. Some one having a current pop hit's CD is unremarkable. Your brother, who knows your taste, recommending a current pop hit is unremarkable.

Pretty common. I can't count the times I've played an album I really like a lot.

Who?

Did she get an anal probe? Damn aliens!

He was a successful pop star instead of your girlfriend?

If you like that you might try Enigma - Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi.

Told you how? Why should we think it was god?

I doubt that would be the craziest thing a fan ever wrote him.

Marketing gold mine.

Ever hear of the Blair Witch Project?

Reminds me of Don McLean and America Pie.

How? Why is this god?

They have a press agent and a record label. You can also check the net these days.

So is god like really bored and into micro management?

The muse doesn't care if you are an accountant.

Um, no and this sort of thinking is how crazy fans end up hurting themselves and others.

Are you really surprised a voice in your head has access to info in your head?

Actually its called automatic writing and is not that hard to do. People often use their non dominant hand and even will write backwards or mirror write while doing it.

So how are these different than "god?"

Interesting, sounds like a disturbance in the temporal lobes. But even if it was real, these guys aren't god as I recall.

This could be interesting. Do you have any near term, like July 2009, prophecies that we can verify. Several would be nice to reduce the possibility of chance hits.

Ok, assuming you weren't on some quality substance at the time and weren't doing anything which can cause visual disturbances like a vision quest or sleep dep, I would say I suspect some kind of mild seizure of the temporal lobes. These often produce the symptoms you describe.

But what is lacking is anything which seems the least godlike. We have some unremarkable coincidences, standard obsessive fan behavior and some weird experiences that sound like a mild seizure of the temporal lobes.

But actual, direct, unambiguous prophecies which are still in the future, but near enough to verify, that would be interesting. It would at least show access to information outside the current understanding of normal time.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009