Wikipedia and the TWO basic layers of illuminati core lies, from Copernicus to 9/11

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MattMarr, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

But then again, I control the CIA, so everything's cool.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The Illuminati are growing weaker as time passes. It's a result of their need for secrecy.

Imagine for a moment--as improbable as it seems--that I somehow become the head of a large entity in an Illuminati-dominated sector; say, a bank or insurance company. Their extensive dossier would suggest that I am a bad candidate for Illuminati membership; my politics are recorded as such that I would eventually and with calculation betray the Illuminati in such a manner as to do maximum damage. Their problem is that as enlightened ideas about society and the human station in the Universe spread, such secretive bodies have a difficult time recruiting the most talented hands. Someone might have talent, but they can't invite or adopt that person because they either present a security risk or will betray the Illuminati. There's a reason that has nothing to do with the power to censor the news that we don't hear about "random" murders in which the victim coincidentally was invited to join the Illuminati. That reason is, simply, such an organization is smart enough to not take such a risk.

So while there may be around a million or more suitably-talented candidates around the world, very few of these are viable potential members. Even one who seems psychologically settled in a way the Illuminati would appreciate might be the first generation of such thinkers in the family, and the dangers of latent customs or familial standards are too great to risk the secret of world domination.

In the end, the "Illuminated Ones" are being strangled by enlightenment itself.

This is the sort of fundamental problem with any given large-scale conspiracy theory. There may well be a de facto Illuminati, a motley collection of people whose values coincide with those of the alleged secret society. But their evil is one of circumstance. Consider the GOP, for instance. These folks don't wake up thinking, "How can I hurt people today? Should it be the Mexicans? The women? The blacks?" It's just that their principles--nobly mythologized in their own minds--have these effects, and the justifications for these effects are myriad even if we don't accept them. In a way, many conservatives are victims of conservative ideology: bred and conditioned to believe in a justice that isn't really just, they never stood a chance from the outset.

Think about how many people are required to make the Illuminati so powerful. Especially in the modern era, it's nearly impossible for such an organization to exist. And if one somehow did exist, I can assure you that these apocryphal accounts stitched together from so many stained and faded scraps of "truth" would present a final mosaic that looks nothing like the reality it alleges.

In the end, the Illuminati could just as well be a small circle of Italian-American greengrocers who just happen to have among them a willing participant in the world's only legitimate perceptive psychic.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

MM won't enter into dialogue.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

He's an Illuminati agent provocateur.

8. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

There is a plan for this world.
    If you don't have a plan for it, believe me, someone else does.

9. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

I think you should be banned, or at least slapped.
    Understand the forum rules.

To the Members posting in the Pseudoscience section of Sciforums.com

Description
    Pseudoscience is a forum dedicated to Theories and Science that currently aren't scientifically proven
    and untested. This can mean radical theories that people come up with, that are built upon their own
    metaphysical understanding that could potentially lack the academic backgrounding that would have
    underwritten their suggestion by the necessary homework showing their metaphysics to contain errors.

Threads and posts in Pseudoscience aren't here to be ridiculed by the populous to prove they are false
    or fictitious (although pointing out where a persons theory is ailing because of the base metaphysical
    understanding being wrong is fair enough). Simply by the threads and posts being in the
    "Pseudoscience forum" will suggest the theory/discussion should be taken with a pinch of salt and not
    be cause to draw swords and engage in ridicule.

The suggested method of dealing with the forum should be that all threads exist here as false science,
    unless they are defined by peer review as a "Protoscience", where the overall theory is not flawed by
    the science, but purely flawed by the lack of testing or it's originality compared with that of the
    consensus of science.

10. MattMarr Banned Banned

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

The bastards!

12. Reiku Banned Banned

Illuminati... strange.

13. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Why is it that when you hear someone talking about THE TRUTH, you end up hearing a load of made up nonsense.

14. Reiku Banned Banned

Because the truth is just another chance for the trolls to make it into some type of conspiracy... yet again... just like crop circles.

15. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Crop circles are caused by ferrets.

16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

What causes ferrets?

17. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Farting

18. EvilTroll Guest

I registered to poke holes in this ridiculous theory, and unfortunately, the poster is already banned.
    Sigh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.