Wikipedia Censored By Morons

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by OilIsMastery, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

If you want to get blocked by synthesizer-patel try posting one of these quotes from scientists on the fascist website called Wikipedia.

"Natural petroleum has no connection with biological matter." -- Jack F. Kenney, 2001

"Even though the biogenic origin theory leads to many inconsistencies, it is nevertheless now impossible in the Western world to conduct any research in petroleum geology that implies a questioning of this accepted position." -- Thomas Gold, 1999

"The suggestion that petroleum might have arisen from some transformation of squashed fish or biological detritus is surely the silliest notion to have been entertained by substantial numbers of persons over an extended period of time." -- Fred Hoyle, 1982.

"Geology is the prisoner of several dogmas that have had widespread influence on the development of scientific thought." -- William R. Corliss, 1975

“Several times in the past we have thought we were running out of oil whereas actually we were only running out of ideas.” -- Parke A. Dickey, 1958

"All the petroleum, natural gas, and bituminous fields or deposits cannot be regarded as anything else but the products of solfotaric volcanic emanations condensed and held in their passage upward in the porous tanks of all ages of the crust of the earth from the Archaean rocks to the Quaternary. Nothing is so simple and therefore nothing so natural as this origin, and we will see that it can be abundantly proven." -- Eugene Coste, 1903

"It is a singular and notable fact that, while most other branches of science have emancipated themselves from the trammels of metaphysical reasoning, the science of geology still remains imprisoned in 'a priori' theories." -- Sir Henry H. Howorth, 1895

"It is obvious that the total amount of petroleum in the rocks underlying the surface ... is large beyond computation." -- Edward Orton, 1888

"Petroleum is the product of a distillation from great depth and issues from the primitive rocks beneath which the forces of all volcanic action lie." -- Alexander Von Humboldt, 1804

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

OilIsMastery: The oil stain on the driveway of sci..

*goes off to get the CLR*

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

think your going to have trouble getting rid of it even with CLR

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Try BAM

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

I'll just add more oil ( god knows we've got plenty of that) and set fire to the fuckin' thing ( may not get rid of it but fuck I'd laugh).

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

or you could do a yank and shoot it

it wont help but you wont be convicted either

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I suggest you address your complaint to the Wikipedia management. Posting it here is useless.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.