Will Bill Clinton run for President Again?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chipz, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Chipz Banned Banned

I think he would win, and Bill seems to be gearing up his motor boat for a cruise into the White House. Does anyone else think he will run?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Balerion Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Chipz Banned Banned

Once elected he could remove that law.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

He couldn't get on the ballot.

8. Balerion Banned Banned

The catch, again, is that he is constitutionally prohibited from being elected.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

And the president can't amend the constitution.

10. Balerion Banned Banned

Even if the president could, Clinton couldn't get elected in the first place. He would have had to do it before he left office in 2001.

11. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

How could he get elected and remove the law if he is not eligible to be elected?

12. Chipz Banned Banned

Perhaps Bill Clinton won't get elected because he's demented for thinking this crazy plan will work.

13. Epictetus here & now Registered Senior Member

I remember reading, but can't find it on the web, Michael Moore's summary of Bill Clinton's voting record (on bills he passed) compared to that of Ronald Reagan. However, I did find this and this.

14. Chipz Banned Banned

Reading these articles make me remember how much of a cracker ass he was.

15. Chipz Banned Banned

16. Epictetus here & now Registered Senior Member

I am a dyed in the wool Democrat and always will be. No one in my family hasn't voted Republican in at least three generations - possibly never have. If I were to vote for a Republican my mom would slap me. My father would never speak to me again.

And I say ENOUGH OF THE CLINTONS! Bill, Hillary, Chelsea, their dog Buddy. I don't care! I say I have had it six inches past the top of my head with these self-serving shape-changers. No more!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Chipz Banned Banned

I would like to hear your personal position on why not Hillary 2016? Policy? I hated that two men from the same family could be president within a period of 20 years. I hate even more that two married people could be elected. Are there really no better people in our nation? Is our aristocracy that uninviting?

It's tough to tell whether it was actually Hillary which ran in 1992 and similarly difficult to determine if it is really Bill thinking about running in 2016.

18. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

Do you not understand that Bill already served 2 terms so it is impossible for him to run again? I think you need to retake high school civics.

19. Epictetus here & now Registered Senior Member

If you mean me, Chipz, it's because Hilary, is as I've said above, a self-serving shape-changer. If you rewound her presidential campaign you would notice that she says whatever is expedient and changes her position on issues to please a current crowd or the current polls. I realized that she is in politics to serve no one but herself when she ran for senator of New York. It looks to me like she said to herself, 'Hmm, soon my sad-sack husband will no longer be president, but I want to run for president but it's not the time quite yet. Now how can I keep in the limelight for three years so I can still be in the papers? Oh! I know! I'll run for senator in a major and important state I have never lived in!' Then she abandoned that post just in time to run for president. I am also one of the many millions who have a negative gut reaction to Hilary. I arrived at this completely independently. It was only months later that I realized many people instinctively -instinctively- disliked the woman.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Chipz Banned Banned

Yeah, so it seems like the case is seeming to be 'no' even for future elections.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think he will run for President of the People's Republic of Cascadia. After the USA collapses.

22. Chipz Banned Banned

My topic actually was silly-serious about either of the Clinton's future plans for presidency. Have you seen Hillary lately? She looks beat. I can't imagine her gathering the stamina to try again.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

How about Michelle?