Will Condi crack?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Don Hakman, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Don Hakman Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Nice to see you got that shot from the Beeb in there. Have they been trying to make her look like the Devil, or what?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

what is written in the clouds just over the horizon there?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"Shadow Government". Wait- sorry, I was looking out my window there. I don't know what it says.

8. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

Why no Kerry lampoons from DH?

Seems like their is a dumptruck full of good material sitting right there, but never a shot at the other side?

Smells like a partisan hack to me.

9. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"Smells like Partisan Hack"(man) Isn't that a song?

10. Don Hakman Registered Senior Member

Thanks for pointing out you haven't looked at my last 6 Kerry toons.
    In the biz you go with what is currently hot and Kerry is neither current or hot.

11. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Nor does Kerry have alot to say, unfortunately. How many "long face" and "french" jokes can we stand? Got links, Don? I entirely missed the Kerrytoons. I just hope we'll be lampooning him as President after the next election, and not the present reckless neoconservative clique, in which case we'll surely laugh until we cry.

How about a cartoon of Bush's darkies laboring with the most gruesome political grunt work while Master relaxes in Crawford?

12. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

Dude. That's a pretty harsh thing to say about a five-star general, and the first black NSA. Yuck. :bugeye:

13. Don Hakman Registered Senior Member

I think Condi may crack. She is as of today caught between a lie and a hard place due to a FBI whiltle blower. By the time she gets to the 911 commission she will be thinking about pergury charges and what it might be like sharing time with Martha Stewart.

14. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Dude. That's a pretty harsh thing to say about a five-star general, and the first black NSA. Yuck.

Yes, I'll admit that, it was a crass idea, and not justifiable even in playing on the apparent eagerness on the part of the President and his handlers, to sacrifice these prominent African Americans to protect their own whitey chickenhawk asses. Seriously, this stuff is cloudy enough without injecting race into it.

15. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

Most likely she will crack....she under oath.....

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Anyone see John Dean on "Now" with Bill Moyers? His new book, "Worse Than Watergate" is coming out soon. He was talking seriously of impeachment for George Bush.

17. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Condi carried out a masterful fillibuster- blathering repetitive evasiveness until the clock ran out. Moving on...

18. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

What did you expect? they had all that time to come up with a strategy of how she can obscure the truth without lying. My favorite assertion in the testimony so far is that Bush wanted a "Broader" anti-terrorism plan than the Clinton administration. When translated from spin means, he didn't worry about terrorists and wanted to invade Iraq.