WMD News Story- EXTRA!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

[And the parts that have not been declassified from the full report point to the fact that there are, and you still haven't answered the information from Duilfer himself that only 0.25% of the site have been inventoried, and why do you now choose to believe a CIA report, when in so many other cases you don't?:
    Reading from a declassified portion of a report by the National Ground Intelligence Center, a Defense Department intelligence unit, Santorum said: "Since 2003, coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent. Despite many efforts to locate and destroy Iraq's pre-Gulf War chemical munitions, filled and unfilled pre-Gulf War chemical munitions are assessed to still exist."

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Has the US government taken a position different from the CIA report?

And maybe you should inform Washington about their lapses in judgement in overlooking all this information before declaring to the whole world that there are no WMD in Iraq.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

It has released the declassified portion of a report that WMD were Found.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

sam, this is a guy that used to use the word "raghead" to refer to anyone that lived in the middle east. dont try to talk to him, as you are just another of "them" in his eyes.

am i a raghead too, buffalo? i AM half turkish.

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Only if you want to be, you seem very good at taking things out of context so I will let you bable.

9. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

you mean "babble"?

i was illustrating to sam how ignorant of anything that goes on outside of your own country you are.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Question since your are changing the subject I may I also presume that you have lost the disscusion?

11. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=55689&highlight=ragheads
    bottom post.

http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=56177&page=2&pp=20&highlight=ragheads

and no, i havent lost anything. this is because i dont come to this forum to rant and push agendas. i come here to learn from intelligent people. when someone interrupts my learning experience with idiocy, i speak up against that person.
    the u.s. government disagrees with you about wmd's, and you use "opinionjournal" as your source to refute them.

heh. good job.

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

babble
    n.
    Syn. jabber, chatter, twaddle; see NONSENSE 1.
    v.
    Syn. talk incoherently, chatter, prattle, blab, rattle (on), talk nonsense, talk foolishly, rant, rave, drivel, mouth, gush, maunder, ramble on, run on, gossip, murmur, chat, prate, twaddle, gabble, tattle, jabber, blather, palaver, blurt, patter, clack, burble, gurgle, coo, sputter, gibber, beat one's gums*, run off at the mouth*, talk off the top of one's head*, shoot the breeze*, gab*, blabber*, clatter*, go on*, natter*; see also TALK 1.

13. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

and i am assuming you mean "discussion"?

14. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

yes, but this isnt what you said. you used the word "bable"...can you enlighten me as to what that is?

geez, if you are going to be derisive, at least use real words.

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

"opinion journal a part of the, Wall Street Journal? check the site the information and article are from the Wall Street Journal. Which I guess shows your discriminating tastes?

ps: opinionjournal? these are two separate word and need to be separated ie: (opinion journal)

16. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

1. it is editorial. i dont take opinion as fact, no matter who is spitting it out.
    2. in your post, it says "opinionjournal", all as one word. so in fact, the grammatical error was on your part, in the initial post we are discussing.
    you are out of your league here, guy.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The Devil Inside
    i am supposed to wear glasses.

The url address is were it is in one word

Originally Posted by Buffalo Roam
    "opinion journal a part of the, Wall Street Journal? check the site the information and article are from the Wall Street Journal. Which I guess shows your discriminating tastes?

ps: opinionjournal? these are two separate word and need to be separated ie: (opinion journal)

18. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

is that supposed to make sense?

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The opinion was the writers the fact that the opinion are based on are what I was pointing out, and they can be found in on sites and in documentation.

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

21. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

OPINION.
    JOURNAL.
    EQUALS.
    EDITORIAL.
    EQUALS.
    OPINION.
    EQUALS.
    WHAT.
    SOME.
    RANDOM.
    DUDE.
    THINKS.
    ABOUT.
    STUFF.
    NOT.
    FACT.

like i said, my myspace blog is just as accurate and valid as that source. should i start using that as a reference?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

myspace blog, you compare myspace blog with the Wall Street Journal? really? hmm? I guess that tell all the level of your sophistication.

23. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

the point is that opinion is just that. opinion.

everyone has one, and they are all right. otherwise, we wouldnt have them.