Women and Dicks

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Tnerb, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Women laugh "oh, cut off his dick and he'd be nothing".
    They say this to castrate him.
    To take him down; that's all the woman can say. She gets intense pleasure from saying it.
    That's all a man is, you intend to do so eh? And I laugh "oh, bleach her and she won't have a thing left." Or rather "fuck'er real hard with 10 inch large penis and she's toast"

They don't even say it to castrate him. They say it to joke.
    Do not all women like to fuck with the male gender?
    My theory is yes, and masculanity will always be a mans gender. The nuts. His life. Women will always desire to cut.
    You cannot cut what is innate in a man.

Continue such comments scholarly women, and you will have a name in history.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    What the fuck - you on this kick again ?

Did the gal at the "Dial-A Sex" hotline hang up on you again ?

Have you ever actually so much as spoken to a woman ?

I'm thinking all these startlingly illuminating "conversations" of yours go on nowhere but in your own hollow noggin.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Wow!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Someone has some serious issues with the opposite sex. Dude, get some therapy because that's neither normal nor healthy.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

You ain't bad, but ignore my other words.
    Actually, right: from my noggin, from this site, from women posts designed to cut down a mans logic. I honestly hate it with some sort of passion, buddy. Besides the point, i'm getting better so keep up constructive criticisms. Besides the point my point remains..
    just because you dont have balls don't mean they can't cut ur dick off !
    trust me, they'd try that too
    final words

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yeah, women may always (surely) desire that.
    Not like I mind.

9. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

*pulls out scissors from behind back*

snip snip

10. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    heh...

I'll heat up a piece O' re-bar to cauterize the poor li'l fella afterwords - so's he don't bleed to death or nuttin'...

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

I hope you guys are only taunting me. That'd work, ya know, because ... assholes! GOD! It ain't funny. I get picked on because I happen to have balls. While women are the pricks.

12. Arkantos Registered Senior Member

Women just want to make you their personal pets. They don't want to chop anything off.

13. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

this thread should be closed. it pointless, mindless dribble. this is SCIforums, you should have to step the intelligence level up a bit.

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

really? i seriously doubt that. with a passion. anywho, yeah, keep making fun of me you freaks.

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

You're saying i'm not intelligent?
    I don't care if this is sci-forums or not, I admire sci-forums, but when it comes to women and dicks, the issue is always the same. Women are always pricks, and always critize males. It will not end. We simply have to put up with it for eternity eh?

16. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

I suggested a tried and tested medical procedure... surely that counts for somethin'...

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

and then some woman walks by...
    liking the fact that in the way she talks she has a slight ability,
    rather sometimes large,
    ability,
    to castrate you,
    and then there come the lesbians:

they desire more

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

your tried and tested medical procedure is the cure of mental ill via castration. no?

and if i am fine? then you will always have males knowing of castration for themself and woman always liking it.
    there is a reason women are idiots

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

and women do desire to chop something off
    if you don't believe me, ask me to prove it (ark)

20. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    hmmm...

In your case I'm thinkin' it might be more effective to cut off the "big head" than the "little head"...

Love this bit, though...
    I'm visualizing Sir Lawrence Olivier saying it a la the narration of The World At War

LoL ~!

21. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

No Way !

You gotta !!!

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

Killjoy, you're too high up a person for me to try

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

fine:
    do not all women, girlfriend, for the case.. occasionally will reach in your pants and grab your dick or something in a group of people?
    what are their thoughts?
    i wonder.
    ever got into an arguement with one? you screaming out something at her, your yelling is something sad but harmful, and her response? how she responds? surely not confirmable yet right...

ever hear their voice? of course i more imagine such things, than have them happen. rather a lot of .. what's the word for the thread in the free thoughts... have a lot of memories. something.

anyway, they do simply not. what about women? i mean, lesbians of course. why do they turn lesbians?
    because... *drum roll*... they do not like men.

infact, if you honestly like proof i can try to search, i'd prefer not: i have found a many websites about women desiring to castrate males. people saying my threads are irrelevent are stupid. they are not illogical or are they un-intelligent. perhaps 'un' intelligent, but true is true, no?...

anyway, you can never be safe knowing that if one wo man would do it, hunt down and intrigue a man and then cut him, and go around doing this to males for the fun of it, castration parties, such things, many women....
    now give me my criticism where it belongs, kill joy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.