Women and this forum.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Lil Light Foot, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

That is my opinion as well. I don't know if he's being serious or sarcastic or what, most of the time. I do catch glimpses of sincerity here and there, thus my last post. Maybe I should try a little harder. I have very little patience for fools, though, so existabrent, keep trying. I apologize.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

Crystal Clear Fallingsky,

It is obvious your post has been wasted trying to figure out my typing, and you end well though, with good crystal clear intentions....

1: Women Start out born as beast is what you're saying? No, i didn't mean that at all. Women exist. We have no alternative there. It is simply the beast pulling the string.
    2:It sounded like a woman saying it, a woman rather... at least I believe you are a woman, of course I may be wrong, but. How? Let me in form you. You think so too is the subconscious meaning for womans rights, and your agreeing with him, subconscious for most readers.
    3:As I was saying it "isn't" crystal clear at all. You are twisted between my stupidty, cannot figure a single thing out! You haven't understood my meaning a single bit. Obviously I am not as simple minded as you believe....
    4:Nobody. Women's survival is more important apparently
    take care

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

I am not the fool cottontop. If you believe it is me who is the fool, try reading my writing.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

I've tried. I'll keep trying, but unless you get logical all of a sudden, I'm not going to try much longer.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

Well, aren't you logical. Duendy loves the way I write. Of course that may sound to you like an oxymoron, but I am actually typing things. On to the computer, ya know. Weather it is difficult for someone who is intereted in logics reading it or not, it isn't like I care, I mean, I give good words, you do not read me. Flip to the last page. Read a "sum up" (the first post I made at this thread), an amazing sum up of the case. Then read how I flattered falling sky, then read how none of it is entirely wrong at all and tell me i am illogical. It is just difficult for you to read me because you haven't that ability. It really sucks. A lot of people have that ability. There are few, I admit. I must change the way I type, I know these things. It ain't gonna happen too soon, and telling me to do so is like telling a monkey to use his brain---the phrase I have used several times about this issue---In other words in more logical terms it is clear to everyone that I have a problem; women at this thread is a very childish ideology, and won't get anywhere; at sciforums, it never does.

try to test my rage

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

For the record, fallingskyward I bet you money is a female ( honestly don't know, but I can bet you ), due to the "for woman" attitude that is engraned on her non-abstract thinking brain...

what is wrong with abstract thinking?--for a woman everything

10. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

I'm happy for both of you. You two sound just right for each other.
    Yes, I can see.
    I read you.
    Yes, that sum up was great. I particularly find the castration angle appealing.

I'm sure she is most flattered. Are you flattered that I am quoting you?

Wait, are there a lot, or a few, who have the ability to read you? Damn, I have such a hard time reading you, again.
    Your typing seems fine to me. That is not my biggest concern.
    What problem would that be?
    Which ideology, again?
    Oooh, a live one. Has your rage been tested a little yet, or not? I've got some good tests in this area.

11. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

i dont want to castrate anyone! i like all things in their rightful places

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

actually, you ended the post angrily at the inability to get the full intention of my words. "a live one" is right, but trying to test my rage.. BZZZ wrongo! Well, if you're sincere there i guess it's fine. I mean, you quoting me is cool but it's not making sence. Maybe to all the other laugh their asses off people, but it is illogical to me. I wonder who can puzzle that through their brain.

just a word I use, ya know for lack of logic. Again, it is the ideology that it never gets anywhere, such. Cool as hell you're actually following me. I mean, i'm illogical.

wellllllll.... A serious one. I don't have time to describe it over and over again for everyone. If you really want to know, PM the user QQ, ask him if i'm bright or no. Have a problem, or no.

I understand, everyone has that concern. And for that it is a concern for me to type better. It is wasted enthusiasm for truth. For rather hopeful truth, which no one seems to hear. I mean, of course.. ct

yes, and yet some times some people get a kick out of such things.

unfortunately very much. I am repsonding in a quick reply, but if she isn't flattered it is because she has been shown to be a bird who has likely ran away. If she can hold her own she has left, and if she comes back we would have to become friends to agree on the equality issue, which still wouldn't happen.

serious

thank you. When your in bed with a girl, don't let her castrate you. Trust me, all women think about these things. It is inferiority up the buttload, due to thie simple fact that they are simply illogical themselfs. If you like logic, you won't like women. Because they are scary, unless you find one who is actually scholarly, and then she will be a puhhmm. Well excuse me, but I happen to like women, only defending my rights. Whatever those are. Women and this forum is only women and real life. Which happens to be an oxymoron.

hehe. from which angle, budddd?

13. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

i'm not a fool

ok i am

14. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Could you possibly stop turning me on?

15. FallingSkyward How much is there to know? Registered Senior Member

existabrent:
    I wouldn't partake in such high-risk gambling ventures, if I were you. Not a good habit.

You seem to think my "for women" attitude is somehow negative. Why? If your explanation has something to do with cats and/or testicals, please spare me.

You should probably change "a woman" to "humanity," and I have a hunch it's just your particular brand we're having a trouble with.

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

varda you're not a fool dammit and you know it. besides, having things in their rightful places is exactly the problem with women. They don't like things in their rightful places, they prefer "womanhood" --- "For woman!"

17. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

have you not said that all women in this thread are fools?

it's ok, i admited, i dont think there is anything wrong about it though

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

and my having trouble with, fallingsky, is due to the fact that women are a bom-bardment on free-dom

for woman, it is the same, they cannot handle men

woman and lesbians, should have been the title to this thread.
    i'm all up for equality fallingsky, i just don't see it, hear it, sence it, and when I hear a woman, it is only more. Of course. All the love and all, but i just don't like women. Period.

of course that is an oxymoron.

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

you guys have my input. just turns into a nother women are inferior sort of thread type, yet, that is just the world for you. Women will always be picky when for example they see the man is right. And all up in scholaryly things is exactly what disillusions women and is terrifying, i tell you there is so much wrong with women. This is why in the why are women inferior thread i have simply posted men are superior, and such, ... It's a bunch of boo sheeshit. And I tell youit is because women adn this forum, ... women ... they're cute at least eh? anywho. take in peace

20. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Ooooh, but I do like women. I have to really question your sanity now.

21. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

what does this thread have to do with lesbianism, existabrent?

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

Oh, by, the simple many facts varda

By humbug, we all know that ms fallingsky of course has argued on a femistic level about the nature of womens debating style being in opposition to the thread starters statement; I say this because she agrees women debate well, which of course is false. Unless it were a woman world, falling.

Oh, trying to be logical is so hard! Let's see.... Varda I do not know if you are female, but I think it has to do with such in that on a whole, the obvious thought is simple, in that women are inclined to lesbianism. Infact as I mentioned above (infact i mention a lot,), lesbians ... just... are a qualifier of "woman". Rather, associated with women. IT has to do because it is associated on the whole, a-priori---which means there is some fea-spec about women in which it is attributed to. Although, these things should be advoided, non-theless they are impossible to argue aganist. And, when trying, it makes women seem... like their thread lol

Better

llol

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

Please question my sanity, i'm trying over here, varda

If you cant read my writng, explain in detailwhy, please, tahnks,

existabrent