Women and this forum.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Lil Light Foot, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

LOL. That was in response to know it all invert-nex

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Are you flirting with me?
    Yes. I have nuts. And yes. That is incredibly hot.
    But, you're not my type, Brent. Sorry about that.
    See. As I said. Girls without penises rock.
    Chicks with dicks suck. (And, it's not so much a matter of being nice to them to incite said suckage, a little money goes a long way... hormone therapy is expensive and they have to do what they have to do.... lest they remain chicks with dicks forever.)

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. finewine Registered Senior Member

Oh, like, wow, man!!! ( smacking on a piece of chewing gum) That is just so cool. I hate it when women tell me, "Ok, you know that gas station on the corner, well, don't turn there, but go up a little bit, and go this way (hand moves to the right) at the fork in the road, you know, the one with the grocery store in the middle of it."

Why can't they just say, "Take Clearview North exit, travel 2.5 miles to Jasper, Turn right on Jasper, go four houses down on left. Address is 4520. Be there at 7:00pm.
    Oh, excuse me, Jaybee, is that turn four houses down on left?

I think that is awesome that you compiled a new system, but you have limited its marketability to a small niche of women. No one will invest in it with those modifications since most women I know have their own car, don't need to use their husband's, and have no difficulty with directions.

However, if you were to modify it with a sexy man's voice that instructs the woman, "When you have finished applying your lipstick, take that gear stick in your hand and squeeze it tightly, turn on the rock station loudly so that it is vibrating your leather seat with the pumping techno primal beat preprogrammed and compiled for you, your destination is 30 minutes and 60 miles away, at which point, shift gears with those lovely legs of yours and your lovely hand on my gear stick. Pull over to the left lane at the Sandusky Exchange, travel 6.5 miles and turn on exit 324B,
    I would think you would get quite a few women to get their husband's to purchase it...
    Of course you would also have the option for the sexy woman's voice for the husband. Ahhh, but that may cause more petrol usage by the man because he wants to get lost on purpose instead of normally getting lost due to his GDD (genetic directional dyslexia).

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

No goody goody. I'm not flirting with you. lol

8. finewine Registered Senior Member

To stay on topic:
    I haven't taken time to notice gender on this forum.
    I think any good communication skill has to be taught to both genders.
    I observe a fair amount of opinion from everyone including myself.
    I observe a great deal of posturing and attacking the person instead of discussing the idea presented.

What I do like about this forum is the wide variety of information and knowledge that is available from the many people here who have a zest for learning and expanding their knowledge. The only liability is that sources of information are subject to personal bias (opinions) and so all things learned or said here should be followed up with personal verification of the facts and the sources and not taken as the gospel truth... unless of course the poster is JaybeeFromHisCastle.

9. Retard Banned Banned

BINGO!!!!!
    It's because women are so much smarter than men are.

10. finewine Registered Senior Member

Personally, I can't speak for those women you speak of. I can only speak for myself. I just think I can use both opinion and fact. Opinion adds emotional color and hopefully beauty and sensuality to the facts instead of just being the black and white. It is really all a matter of the presentation and perception of that presentation that makes it a beautiful thing or an ugly thing.

I like this forum because everyone can express their thoughts freely.
    I don't like the forum when we attack the person instead of the idea in our discussion, debate, discourse, or whatever you choose to label it.

Thoughts include opinions.