Women are superior to men because we can........

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Creative Fossil, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creative Fossil Banned Banned

you wouldn't know

women are very good,

Men have always wondered why women go to the loo together. It is to swap faking it tips.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

I've faked it numerous times.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I faked caring.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Creative Fossil Banned Banned

And how did you manage that?
    Clearly not whipping it across her face then- some tame action going on there.

8. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

But I do know

It's all relative. There's good and there's better...

Never wondered - I've been invited and gone there...

9. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

So much for logic??? You pretty much called anyone that posted something contradictory to what CF said, a weak misogynistic jerk. I see that as pretty damn presumptuous. If your statement above was supposed to be facetious, it sure didn't come across as so.
    And yes, I will blame women, at least partly, for men becoming misogynistic.
    Go Google "marriage strike" and you will get an idea of what I'm talking about.
    First, if CF was serious when she created this article, then she was just asking for responses like she got, and rightfully so. If she wasn't serious, then she's just your average, run-of-the-mill troll.

10. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Oh, no ToR is anything but run-of-the-mill. You'll learn.
    Damn, did I just stick up for you ToR? Shoot me...

11. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Here's a joke for you;
    Why do women fake orgasms?
    Because they think we care.

12. Roman Banned Banned

And how do you manage faking it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

What's the only thing worse than a male chauvinist?
    A woman who won't do as she's told...
    OTOH, what's the similarity between men and floor tiles?
    Lay them properly the first time and you can walk all over them forever.

14. Nutter Shake it loose, baby! Registered Senior Member

"I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

15. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Never mind, you'll get over it.

16. peta9 Registered Senior Member

This quote from scripture is shocking coming from a conservative right nutter. I'm befuddled.

17. Jeremyhfht Registered Senior Member

*groan*...are you people this stupid? Clearly this does belong in the cesspool, and I wonder what the reasoning is for moderators to have ever removed it from thus.

I can read 12 books at once, remember most of what I read, and never lose anything. If I do I simply have to use my near-eidetic memory to find it.

Oh, and I'm male. My memory is obviously superior to yours, as if you had as accurate a memory as I you would not be so readily insulting. Since I correlate immense memory with intelligence.

Actually, this one is true for most females/males. Females do, by genetic bonuses, feel less pain then a man. This is an evolutionary advantage for birth, but largely a disadvantage when they're injured and don't notice (happens sometimes).

They also, occasionally, feel less on a whole emotionally then men. I've a female friend that has this very problem.

...this is such a stupid statement it's ridiculous.

http://www.thirdage.com/news/articles/ALT03/05/09/27/ALT03050927-02.html
    http://www.thedigitalbeat.com/2007/04/male-brain-vs-female-brain.html

Actually, not 5.4%. The total difference is nearly non-existant, since the size/compactness is pretty much a tie.

I'd also like to add that these differences are largely society based, and don't exist in regards to exceptions such as I. As my memory is largely eidetic in stature, and I'm capable of a wide array of emotional understanding. As opposed to the stereotypical "clueless" guy that never shows any emotion (see: TV).

Whether the readers will believe that or not, while the majority are that stereotype, it's not hard to find a guy that isn't.

Hint: so are men. That's a myth.

Most of my female friends love some sort of male anime character. I for one have no affection for any of them. Fangirls are flippin CRAZY >_>;

as for living longer, yes you do. Only slightly on average, and again it's mostly contributed to society factors. Women tend to eat healthier on average.

This will exclude the fact that men normally hold far more dangerous occupations on average (hence a slightly higher average death rate).
    http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/1998/10.01/WhyWomenLiveLon.html

Most of my friends are female, and if I did that I'd readily slap myself across the face. In fact those particular females (mean as they are) normally make a game out of trying to get my mind in the gutter! -.-

Incorrect. The information here hasn't been researched, most of it is just bogus and bias, and the rest of it is sexist to a slurring manner. In all of my own experiences and study, women and men share equal limitations and superiority in varying fields. Largely only by majority counts, as women/men are capable of transcending into each others major fields.

Therefore, it is more then enough for cesspool worthiness. Feminists like yourself would do best to stop giving females a bad name, and start acting more rational as opposed to such things. I largely don't care, but I thought I'd set the record straight.

And it was clearly moved back here to satisfy YOUR agenda. "and that is just SICK". Hypocritical much?

Women leaders have had a habit of doing absolutely no better then men. You've a mistake in assuming all females get along, therefore there are no wars. In fact I've never seen males fight with such fierceness and back-stabbing underhandedness as females do (I know first hand, as I've battled the "tyrants" myself ;p).

In the end, it's quite boastful to claim superiority on either end of the spectrum. And quite childish to start an "anything you can do I can do better" song.

EDIT: as for the female sex drive, females tend to lie quite a lot about it. Largely due to social pressures, as females are normally raised to be decent while "boys will be boys". Double-standards, such as how many girls/guys you've slept with, also exist.

from this website listed earlier http://www.thedigitalbeat.com/2007/04/male-brain-vs-female-brain.html is an example of this. Most women I've gotten to know in a more friendly manner readily admit that most women they know also lie, and that they think about it as often as most men.

Statistics like this are flawed from the start though, since they've never hooked women up to lie detectors.

18. Creative Fossil Banned Banned

who's the worm name of peta..?

*stomp stomp..horrid squishy mess*

that's that sorted, nextttttt

19. Creative Fossil Banned Banned

Dear Jeremy

I didn't read your post but looked like a serious reply of sorts

I have thus added to my list

*women have a sense of humour*

I bet you wear speedo's

20. Creative Fossil Banned Banned

what do your women do when they climax = the answer

90% of the time at least

21. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Oh, ToR, ToR, ToR, how wrong can you be?
    It's Speedos - capital "S", no apostrophe.

And I too have a sense of humour. I read your posts.

22. Nutter Shake it loose, baby! Registered Senior Member

"A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike."

Last edited: May 17, 2007
  23. Creative Fossil Banned Banned

I know you do and I yours

you know too much about Speedos :bugeye:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.