Women in Christianity

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Vienna, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Hypothetically, Would you encourage your child to follow their interest in Islam?

So you would encourage your child to persue Islam if they were interested in becoming a muslim.

LOL... Jenyar - You are as contradictory as your Bible.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jenyar Solar flair Valued Senior Member

You don't seem to appreciate the difference between facts and generalized facts, or between questioning something - finding out more about it - and accepting it ("persuing" it).

For example: "All women want sex". Fact or generalization? What about "all women are interested in sex" vs. "all women actively persue sex"?

Do you also read the Bible this superficially?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vienna Registered Senior Member

No.

So you wouldn't encourage your child to become a muslim, even if thats what your child wanted?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. OliverJ Banned Banned

And there you have it....... 2000 years later, still butchering one another over a myth........ never gonna end ..... until WW4 is fought with sticks and stones....... and it all starts over. Again.

Silly man to presume to know our Creators will. Youd think after 2000 years that the zeolots would come to realize he's not coming. He was supposed to come when Paul was preaching to the Corithians for christs sake. He's not coming in your lifetime, nor you childrens, or their childrens. The only thing that is gonna end our way of life is us. Nobody is gonna come out of the clouds and come down to take the fundies with them and let a few billion or so to burn. If something does come from the clouds.. God help us all, cause it gonna be no Jesus... its gonna be some Aliens looking for some food.

"Anyhow we aren't to question God's will."

If only man would have left it at that. But nooooooooo :bugeye:

8. Jenyar Solar flair Valued Senior Member

This is getting tiresome. I wouldn't encourage or discourage "becoming a muslim". I will encourage enquiry and undestanding by providing a condusive environment and open communication. People don't always become Muslims, Christians, democrats or bullies for rational reasons or without personal reasons. What they need is love, and that I will give them. What they want after that is entirely up to them, but they'll have my support.

Besides, how I'll raise my children depends entirely on whether I find a wife first, and she will have something to say about the matter as well. Let's just say I will encourage my children to live, and to be responsible for their choices, and let's leave it at that, shall we?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2004
  9. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Sheer poetry Oliver - Great post!

There is more truth in what you have said than all the worlds religious books put together.

10. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Thank you Jenyar - yes I can be irritating, but its my way of finding answers.

11. IamDeth Registered Member

And I have Chosen You

You Are Fake English..........................I Know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. IamDeth Registered Member

And I have Chosen you.

For IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. IamDeth Registered Member

See YOu Soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn

14. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Thats God talking btw...threatening King David with the rape of his wives.

15. IamDeth Registered Member

You Chose your Fate ................. YOu Talkk TOOOOO much Crappp

16. IamDeth Registered Member

[
    Oh yeah YOu can really find me ass hole!!!!!!!!!!!QUOTE=IamDeth;1494403]You Chose your Fate ................. YOu Talkk TOOOOO much Crappp[/QUOTE]

17. IamDeth Registered Member

ndrs RULES Go NDRS

18. IamDeth Registered Member

You are Faek Englsh!!!!!!!!!

You are LIE Vienna...

You are npt real English Like I..........ch

19. IamDeth Registered Member

deine Schwester mushy schmeckt mir gut