Women vs. Men: ASKING RANDOM STRANGERS FOR SEX

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Trooper, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

[video=youtube_share;5JJFBtHcBnM]http://youtu.be/5JJFBtHcBnM[/video]
    [video=youtube_share;gxyySRgrYsU]http://youtu.be/gxyySRgrYsU[/video]

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

So what was the scientific result?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

That 7 out of 7, total survey size of 14 that would be an error range of approximately +/-30%, so that a success rate of 50%+/-30%... that not good science. So what was the man's success rate (if any)?

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's hilarious. I'm sure the guys were worried it was a scam or robbery attempt, otherwise it would have been more.

9. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

Are you unable to watch the videos?

He asked one hundred females all, of which, declined. However, one male jumped in and accepted his offer.

10. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

The man's success rate with american women was 0%.

men in USA do not get sex, most are rejected. men in USA do not have any rights, they live there like slaves when it comes to sex life. The only choice is to go meet women of other countries.

11. billvon Valued Senior Member

Speak for yourself!

12. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

HA! I don't live in fucking USA. I traveled to another country and I have a sex life.

So tease someone else.

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

Me too. (perhaps because I live in the fucking USA . . . )

14. Luis A.C.ROMANELLI Don´t forget using mind ! ! ! Registered Senior Member

Hello Friend ! ! !...As I read in your words YOU ARE AR A FUCKED USed Member of the group of YONIS there in the North !!!...ja,ja,ja !!!

15. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Well congrats for getting used for the money.

In English please.

16. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

Yes, insecure men desire insecure, dependent females. They are disengaged with their children, and unwilling to accept their wives influence, responding to any loss of male entitlement with righteous indignation. These negative male traits may pass from one generation to the next. Unfortunately, no one will care much about this type of man while he lives, nor when he dies.

Male-dominated cultures are weaker, outdated, and no longer necessary. Your country is slow to change. So, rest easy, old man. I highly doubt that you’ll subjected to any personal growth in your lifetime.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  17. Stanley Registered Senior Member

18. billvon Valued Senior Member

Congrats on getting used for less money!

19. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Would be interesting to see the same experiment done at night in say a dance club atmosphere, bar, etc....
    I don't think walking up to ppl in broad daylight is going to yield the most accurate results.
    Especially the guy walking up to two/three women in a group, and out of the blue asking something so silly. Lol

Edit to add; not that i still wouldn't perceive it as silly/bold if a random stranger walked up to me in a bar and said "hey, will u have sex with me?"

But, it would just be interesting to compare the two, just the same.

Nice to see some classy men said no.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

The study would be flawed for many reasons, for instance what about "age" being taken into account? A young person asking older people, or an older person asking younger people etc. You'd find a lot of different responses with age alone mainly because peoples priorities and reasoning changes with age.

Some people might be after more commitment than just a one night stand (which incidentally isn't as acceptable in other less westernised cultures)

21. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Excellent points.
    Yes, there needs to be better parameters .

All this experiment really showed was what I already knew:
    Some men will sleep with anyone; some won't.
    That said, one night stands happen all the time.
    But, think there's a bit more in the way of dialogue than a mere, "hey, wanna go back to my place and have sex?"

Interesting thread, trooper!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

ha! I got love here pal.

23. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

The average American male has 6.1 female sexual partners in his life time, 6% of American men have had 4 or more female sexual partners per year.

www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/abc_list_n.htm#numberlifetime

The USA is pretty low on average of nations by sex rates:

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=8176

But as you can see its not that much lower then other anglophone countries with the USA at 53 intercourses per year to New Zealand at 63 and every other anglophone country in between. Worse country on that map is japan at 34.

Unless women are lying, which there is evidence they are.* There is a disparity of men having much more sex with women then women with men, which upfront sounds impossible as the two should be equal because it is the equivalent of a husband saying he bangs his wife 60 times a year and his wife saying its only 20 times, clearly one of them must be in error! but statistics can account for this if their is a very small population women that are making up for all the rest, a group of women that are screwing like crazy such that all the rest of womendom could have sex far less often and yet all the men are still have sex at the rate they are having it... coughprostitutescough.

So the solution to your sexual woos is to go to a country or place where prostitution is legal, which you may or may not be at already.

*Here a quote from that study that gets me:

" For example, women who thought their answers might be read reported an average of 2.6 sexual partners. But those who thought they were monitored by a lie detector reported an average of 4.4 sexual partners. Women who were not attached to the lie detector, but who had privacy during testing, gave answers in the middle – an average of 3.4 sexual partners.

Men’s answers didn’t vary as widely. Men who thought they were attached to a polygraph reported an average of 4.0 sexual partners, compared to 3.7 partners for those who thought their answers might be seen."

Ok the first part makes sense, the second part blows my mind: Men did not over-report sex!

So what going on here? We assume on average women are more picky than men, the "social experiment" fits our views pretty well. We theories that women have to be more picky because they got a lot more to risk (pregnancy) then men and thus have evolved to be more picky. But as studies show women do have a lot of sex, perhaps on par with the average man, but that they lie about it! Clearly there are social cues here, social training, it could be that the women in this "social experiment" were trained by their society to be very critical of request for sex, especially out in the open ones! To hid their sexual desire and pretend all the dressing up to look pretty and hot is to control men, not simply to fuck them. I would not be surprised if it's a little of both biological programing and social pressures that explains the difference in results from this "social experiment" with the latter amplifying the former.

When I did peace corps in zambia africa, the AIDS problem is horrific, the problem though was not that men were screwing around like crazy, but that the women were as well!