Women vs. Men: ASKING RANDOM STRANGERS FOR SEX

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Trooper, Jul 29, 2013.

1. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

The prostitutes, a majority of which entire United States is comprised of can pleasure you instead. I am happy in a family oriented society where women do not act like assholes and bitches with high price tag.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. arauca Banned Banned

I agree were woman know what is their place in the society , over here the woman ware the pants and man ware the skirt and apron.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

There's actually only one county in one state where it is legal in the US. Compare that to Europe, most of South America, India, the UK, Australia and New Zealand where it's perfectly legal. If you want to be pleasured for money the US is a terrible choice; you'll likely end up in jail.

Me too! In fact the only places I've been propositioned by prostitutes have been Mexico and the UK. (also the Netherlands, sort of; they just sat in windows and sort of beckoned you.)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Again considering the rate of sex in the USA, it clear that majority of USA citizens are not prostitutes. Might I ask what this family oriented society you live is is?

8. arauca Banned Banned

What about male prostitute in LA and in San Fransisco ?

9. billvon Valued Senior Member

What about it? It's illegal. There's male prostitution all over the world - but if you're looking for that, you will more likely find it in places where it is legal, like Italy.

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Never happened to me, sure they exist though.

11. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

Ware?

Do you mean in egalitarian societies, where women are not regarded as articles of commerce?

According to the The Penguin Atlas of Human Sexual Behavior, on any given day, sexual intercourse takes place 120 million times on earth. Thus, with 240 million people having sex daily and a world population of just under 6.1 billion (as of 2000), about 4% of the world's population (1 out of every 25 people) is having or had sex today.

The country boasting the longest amount of time during sexual intercourse is Brazil at 30 minutes. The U.S., Canada, and the U.K. follow with 28, 23, and 21 minutes respectively. The quickest sex in the world takes place in Thailand, Russia, and in whatever country these premature idiots are from.

Are Women More selective?

12. arauca Banned Banned

I like female. and thank God for the female , and hope the lesbian straighten their brain and become what nature designed the for .

13. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

What troubles me about USA, they put such a high price tag on themselves, all nobel and too high of themselves and too beautiful for you attitude, and at the same time sticking with the free-attitude and against family values. They are smart yes, they care about their bodies yes. But in their heart they have nothing. It's all empty talk, raised on hollywood movies and barbies, they have sex without any love. It's like a spoiled product, which men there have to accept for granted.

14. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

15. billvon Valued Senior Member

Hmm. One lesbian I know is infertile due to a problem she had with her uterus when she was young. I guess nature designed her to be a lesbian.

16. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

so she chose to be a lesbian and was born with problems in her uterus. Now what?

17. billvon Valued Senior Member

?? No, she didn't choose to be a lesbian and she wasn't born with the problem. It was an infection at an early age.

18. arauca Banned Banned

Women in this country were more selective until women lib come about , women were delicate up to the 1965 +- 5 years then come miniskirts , JFK in one of his comments said " they will have to run faster " now they are vulgar just like truck drivers, the OP says it all . How could a guy on plain street ask for sex or a girl as a guy for sex , that is un heard.
    Here you guy call a one stand night "wow " what kind of person is that ...................... never mind it gets to complicated.

19. arauca Banned Banned

Why blame nature , it is a state of mind , Enjoy with the genitalia you have .

20. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

what kind of infection?

21. billvon Valued Senior Member

I don't know; I didn't ask her. I assume PID.
    Good advice no matter what your sexual orientation.

22. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Brb...moving to Brazil.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. arauca Banned Banned

Hey guy you are mixing it up I meant it for women not for orientation.