Would you be a cannibal if you ate an animal that ate a human?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by KilljoyKlown, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Big Chiller Registered Senior Member

RE: Title

It would definitely bother me to know that I was eating an animal that ate human flesh but knowing details like the quantity and how processed the human meat that went into the meal of a domesticated animal was would make me feel not so bad if the quantity was very low and/or the meat very processed. How exactly the human meat was obtained though irrelevant should be much more of a concern in this case and investigated or inquired about.​

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dale Geriatric friend of trolls Registered Senior Member

It does seem good to be safe instead of sorry in protecting against sensitivities that could disrupt our psyches. We might extend such mental shelter to the minds of pets that can become so dear to our hearts. For that reason, I would never serve dog meat to my dog even though I keep plenty on hand to feed to my cats.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

I've never seen dog meat as pet food before, so can I assume you are helping keep the neighborhood free from stray dogs?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Arioch Valued Senior Member

No you wouldn't be, but I would quite readily become a cannibal if it meant survival(survival training dies hard). From what I've heard human doesn't taste too bad either.

8. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

So if you had to survive, what part of the human body would you like to try first and do you think young humans would taste better than older humans?

Sorry but if you are willing to take that first step then you might as well give a little thought about the various cuts of meat that might work for you.

9. Dale Geriatric friend of trolls Registered Senior Member

Didn't that consideration come up in Candide?

10. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't know, but if you do please post it. I looked for a reference and couldn't find one.

11. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Johnathan Swift - A Modest Proposal.:cheers:

12. Dale Geriatric friend of trolls Registered Senior Member

I withdrew my answer because I fear Kiljoy might be the bad guy in batman. Maybe he is not kidding!!!!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  13. Arioch Valued Senior Member

I would probably go with various pork cuts as human is said to taste an awful lot like pork, although I'd go raw if I were hungry enough. And yes, I think that younger humans probably would taste better but there's the trade off that the younger they are the less meat there is to eat, hence my target age range would probably be mid-twenties to early-thirties.

14. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Just please let me know if you have that urge to file your teeth to points.

15. Arioch Valued Senior Member

16. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

If you eat the plants which grow on a grave, are you a cannibal?

17. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't think so, but I don't see it as quite the same as an animal eating a human. But maybe I should. I would never eat a pet dog so I could safely feed the dog, food made from human remains (All Human Dog Food). I've heard some people say they would like their remains to feed a tree. Why not an animal?

18. Big Chiller Registered Senior Member

The bacteria process the human remains and bring out the nitrogen from the human remains that enrich the soil that's what plants take in so an animal that eats humans is very different from a plant that sprouts from human remains.

19. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Don't know why I'm commenting but dose Hannable Lector. Ring a bell. :idea: african tribes get attacted. An members eaten sometimes they track the "animal" an they eat. An my Aunt an Uncle was in China like 12years ago an they claim to have seen traps set to cat cats an dogs so they could be cooked an ate an they claimed to have seen some hung an cleaned. An we eat gator meat what's to say some where in its life it didn't eat a cat a dog or wandering still "Lost" human or mob hit. An I have read somewhere that the M*# fed "hits" to farm pigs most of the time. But really ponder this. Hog waller in feces. Humans eaten posoms. An they've been known to enter animals an eaten them out from the inside. Fish ate dead an live fish an worms. (The fish are cannables). We are what we eat? An that makes us Top of the food chain of "I don't really wana know". I may stick with deer an potatos. If. I did "care" more. An there is. Always something "messed" up with what WE all eat. Heck there is chemicals on like all crops arsnick left over in the soil from the early 1900's the list is endless. An the "step dads right as well an the apple tree over the grave. Thing. An I believe cannabalisim is a more covered up piece of history. ;(

20. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Oh an 1 more thing squirls are Tree Rats Part of the Rodent family. There's a sci fact an humans have eatan both. Squirls mostly(my opinion) in the last 100 like years an I know know someone who has said there Goood

21. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

I'm not sure I would like squirrel meat, but I am sure I'd prefer squirrel over rat any day. It has a lot to do with what I know those rodents like to eat. Rats are just a lot dirtier than squirrels.

22. Arioch Valued Senior Member

Squirrel is quite stringy, not really all that pleasant to eat but definitely better than eating nothing.

23. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Their pelts were highly prized in the Middle Ages.