Would You Have Sex With A Co-Worker?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by sderenzi, Aug 15, 2006.

?

Screw Your Co-Worker?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. No; Just look

10 vote(s)
    29.4%
  1. sderenzi Banned Banned

Select whether you'd get involved with a co-worker or if it is to much a headache.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

lots of people do, whats the problem

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Satyr Banned Banned

I already have.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

We spend more time at work than any other single activity except sleeping, which hardly qualifies as an activity. That's where you run into people you have something in common with, in an unforced situation where you're both acting naturally, where there are lots of mutual acquaintances and even former dating partners to compare notes with, where you can observe and get to know each other as well as you want before dating. It's the best possible place to meet people to date. Most married couples originally met at work. Most younger people meet in school, which is the equivalent in their lives.

If you discourage people from meeting at work you'll cut them off from their largest and most reliable community of potential mates.

8. Propinquity Registered Member

Never dip your pen in company ink.

There is a good reason for it.

a. Work chicks are nutty. They will spill the beans almost as soon as the deed is done, then if you don't reciprocate, you can be charged with all sorts of things like sexual harrassment or worse.
    b. Some one else in the office is probably doing her too. I've seen it so many times.

9. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Already done.

10. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I was a supervisor... dated a girl I was in charge of.

11. Genji Registered Senior Member

Not a fair question for me working nights at a very small grade school. My only co-worker is a 60 year old Laotian guy. I'll pass on that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Descrasnezul Registered Member

Hellz yes! I already have and likely to do it again. REDHEADS ARE FREAKING WILD!!!!!!!!

13. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

I have done twice, but it's cool, no weirdness in the office. It was a few years ago now, but would I do it again?..............maybe if I was very drunk (as in both of those times).

14. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

i had the weirdness and it sucked.

15. Xevious Truth Beyond Logic Registered Senior Member

I think it depends on the work place. In a corporate office setting especially, their are politics involved... just an alligation of herassment (not harassment) can screw you. If you were on the other hand, a musician and dated a girl who played in the same Symphoney orchestra for example, things are different.

16. Vega Banned Banned

nice one!,..You are right it's not a good idea. I still have the scars from my last encounter!

17. Sikots Guest

I love that, especially thinking of the keyword: "was"...

Yes i would do a coworker, yes, it can get problematic but solve those problems when they occur!

18. phlogistician Banned Banned

Finding partner in a well lit location while sober? Who would want to do that? ;-)

19. VitalOne Banned Banned

why not....?

20. Rick Valued Senior Member

are you kidding me?

my previous boss was hot!!!

and no, i didnt have sex with her;

... once dated her, but she had kids in her mind...

rick

21. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Never had hot bosses but had some FINEEEE ass looking coworkers, but either they were idiotic, "party every night" girls or "I love jackasses" type. Three types I avoid. The rest good ones were long taken

but yeah, i'd do it. Like Fraggle mentioned, yo uspend so much time at work that unwilling friendships and relationships form.

Damn hot coworkers though. Miss them.

22. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Yeah, foolish idea, especially if your boss sets you up and pays the hot co-worker to have sex with you.

It's not a good idea to have sex with co-workers in my opinion, for political reasons, it only gives the boss that much more dirt on you.

23. weed_eater_guy It ain't broke, don't fix it! Registered Senior Member

There's a good rule of thumb my grandad told me...

"Don't shit in your own mess kit."

In otherwords, why rock the boat? Why inject the drama in your work life or where you're living? It's more fun to keep the drama in other places anyway.