Would You Have Sex With Someone Underage?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by sderenzi, Aug 15, 2006.

?

Would You?

1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    65.0%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    35.0%
  1. Non-Logical-Idea-Guy Fat people can't smile. Registered Senior Member

once again, read the whole sentence - if she is happy about it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Non-Logical-Idea-Guy Fat people can't smile. Registered Senior Member

if for some reason it did get to court (unlikely - police officers dont even have time to protect te treets let alone buust the bedrooms of 14 yr olds)

and the 14 year old was like - "yeah i was fine with it" - i'd be suprised if he got more than a caution or maybe a restreaining order.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

and again yes he can be arrested, the chances are though they will drop charges, but if the girls perants are not happy they can (rightfully so) have the boy arrested

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Non-Logical-Idea-Guy Fat people can't smile. Registered Senior Member

SEXUAL RIGHTS ACT OF 2003 (ENGLAND AND WALES)

"The aim of the law is to protect the safety and rights of young people and make it easier to prosecute people who pressure or force others into having sex they don’t want. Forcing someone to have sex is a crime.

Although the age of consent remains at 16, it is not intended that the law should be used to prosecute mutually agreed teenage sexual activity between two young people of a similar age, unless it involves abuse or exploitation."

8. Non-Logical-Idea-Guy Fat people can't smile. Registered Senior Member

notice the word abuse or exploitation

you can get anyone arrested for anything "he stole my bag" etc - and they will be questioned, like the boy might be and then they'd question the girl and then decide whether exploitation was involved. It probably wouldnt even go to court and if it did everyone would probably just laugh at you unless he was grooming her or forcing her to do stuff.

9. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

why are we seeing then 16yr old boys being areseted for underage sex......because the perants can prosecute

10. Non-Logical-Idea-Guy Fat people can't smile. Registered Senior Member

unless as i said - you are well under the age limit (12) anyone overage that has sex with you can be charged with statutory rape.

11. Non-Logical-Idea-Guy Fat people can't smile. Registered Senior Member

yes because exploitation may be involved - the jury doesnt just judge whether or not the girl says " hes cool i really like him" its whether hes grroming her or not. also different laws apply to under 13s as i mentioned above - if there are examples that fall out of these then can u please link them because so far youve provided no evidence of anything.

12. Non-Logical-Idea-Guy Fat people can't smile. Registered Senior Member

but the likelihood is if its a 16 yr old and a 15 yr old then there will probably be no exploitiation going on - 21 and 15 it may go to court.

13. CarvedMercury Registered Member

I agree with NLIG, its stupid to think that only when someone reaches the age of consent will they be ready.

14. Looney Whaaaaat? Registered Senior Member

So social attitudes make it OK? I think not. Honor killings are acceptable in some societies, doesn't make it moral. I seriously doubt that 10 years old was an acceptable age to have sex with a girl in the mid-nineteeth century. Girls hadn't reached puberty by then.
    Sex for young teens causes all kinds of social as well as physical problems. I don't think I need to list them here. You are all capable of coming up with your own lists.

15. Looney Whaaaaat? Registered Senior Member

So Mr. Chi. Are you going to be OK with an eighteen year old or twenty-five year old male groping and fondling your daughter when she is eleven years old?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

17. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Don't agree with that at all. I don't regret having sex at 17. It was a completely normal and healthy thing to do, I did it because I felt ready, not just to look cool.

I don't think you can tell someone else what is right for them. Some people might regret it and wish they had saved themselves, I don't.

How about giving young people some credit for once instead of just assuming that they are being immature and doing things for the wrong reasons.

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Is 17 under age? I don't think it is here.

19. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Are we talking about the age of consent, or the age when you are legally an adult?

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I thought it was age of consent.

21. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Oh right, I'm over the age of consent then.

22. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

17 is over the age of consent

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I know its being talked about here.

The announced pregnancy of Jamie Lynn Spears
    -- the 16-year-old children's television star and younger sister of beleaguered pop star Britney Spears -- is casting new light on how states deal with the thorny issue of consensual sex among teens.

Spears, the star of Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101," told OK! Magazine that she's pregnant and that the father is her 18-year-old boyfriend....

...In Louisiana, where Spears lives, it is a misdemeanor for someone age 17 to 19 to have consensual sex with someone age 15 to 17 if the difference between their ages is more than two years.

In California, where she sometimes tapes her television show, it's a misdemeanor to have sex with someone younger than 18 if the offender is less than three years older. Someone more than three years older could be charged with a felony....