would you like to be a girl?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by yinyinwang, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Sure providing I look like this.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Borg Registered Member

Let's ask the girls:

would you like to be a man?
    If you had a choice.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

Hmmm would I want to be a man? Would I want to NOT queue up to go to the bathroom when at a club or bar, and simply just be able to walk in and pee against the wall? Maybe.. lol

However, would I want to be constantly re-adjusting myself ... even in public, obsess constantly about women's breasts, having hairy armpits, having to shave the face daily, wear Y-fronts, being able to fart, burp and do god knows what else on demand... would I want the chance to do that... ermmmm no

I'm quite happy being a girl. I get to wear purdy dresses and I get to smell nice... all purdy like

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I enjoy being masculine or thinking that I'm masculine more than almost anything on Earth. I'm the grunt, I'm the muscle, I'm the head above the crowd of heads (sometimes...heheh). I have a deep voice, I walk with a straight back, or maybe I should say that I swagger, or I stride. I just enjoy being strong (and growing stronger). I wouldn't be able to do that and be sexually attractive if I was a female.

So I wouldn't want to be female. I'd just want to be sexier. I'd want to lose the braces. That sort of thing. Femeninity just doesn't look like much fun at all. "We're cute! We're cute! Weeee!" I can roll my eyes and be glad that I'm a chauvinist, a reasonable sexist, a pig, a lowly ape of the mud. Being a guy just keeps getting better and better.

8. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Because some lowley ape of the mud would just try to get you to give
    up your entire belief system and "stir the soup" just so he could get laid.

Peace.

9. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

It does sound so immoral, doesn't it? That was the original intention, a few days ago. But now not anymore. I'm naiively doing it as more of a life experience. So f*ck off!

10. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Life experience? Interesting euphemism.

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

What the hell is that?

12. cthulhus slave evil servant Registered Senior Member

i think its his sister.
    or maybe its a transvestite he has a crush on.
    maybe both...

13. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

of the above, the only thing necessary to deal with as a female is menstrual cycle. the rest are either an option (childbirth) or cultural inventions (all the rest). our foremothers didn't wax or wear any bras at all.

to answer the question, yes i would choose to be born a girl. biologically, reproductive function is the only difference but it's enough of an incentive. give life or no give life? i hear there is nothing more painful nor more rewarding. it's the only time a mortal is a god. i'd go with yes.

edit to add: i'm glad i was born a girl by chance. i love to challenge people's misguided ideas and stereotypes. i get to be a lifegiver while being like everyone and my mother thinks only men act- intellectual, strong, logical. i love being a man with a clitoris. life is good.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2003
  14. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

For a week? Sure why not. I mean, as long as I wasnt cycling that week

-Guyute

15. fireguy_31 mors ante servitium Registered Senior Member

Would I like to be a girl???

Hell ya! Think about it. As a man you would have the opportunity to finally understand how and why women think what they do.. What a valuable understanding that would be -- for men and women both.

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Also I should mention that most likely every guy here says yes to that under the detailed fantasy of fucking their own pussy!

In the future when cybernetic bodies are sold like cars this will not be a hypothetical question. I think a hermaphrodite would be the best option (looks like a girl but has a dick for a clit) why should you choose sides, you can eat your cake and keep it at the same time!

I have nothing against hairy women, seriously.

Menstruation can be avoided with the use of hormone therapy. In fact first birth control pills prevented menstruation, but women did not like that so the last 7 pills in the birth control circle are placebo so menstruation will occur. It might even be healthier for them if women stop the visit of Aunt Flow!
    http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1833.html

17. yinyinwang Registered Senior Member

For the sake of completeness, two weeks, one for cycle, one not.

18. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

haha. i'm resisting the urge to resort to childish namecalling, fun as it may be. there is no difference biologically why men and women "think" what they do, as you put it.
    i don't follow psychology much but my good friend is one of those; she says there actually is hardly any difference at all between men and women in studies even though the researcher will usually specify one or the other. and those results are on top of social development, which supports that there is no biological difference beyond sexual function.

19. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I would have to disagree there is quite a lot of evidence on statistical biological difference in the thought patterns of mean, note that I said statistical: the individual can vary greatly so you an never say “All women think ____… “or All men think ____”

20. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

bells.....

now you know you can't be throwing statements like that around without pictoral evidence.

PM me it first, I'll give the pic a thorough vetting (all in the interests of objectivity I'll have you know)

21. Flores Registered Senior Member

Wraith,
    Seriously now, This is a matter of great importance and is quite confusing for me....

1- Do you guys prefer us to naturally conserve our forests?
    2- Carefully landscaped with shaved on the outside sidewalks and regularly planted same length bushes on the inside?
    3- Fully shaven six year old girl look?

My husband told me that he hates number 3, but I don't believe him....Men are such liars.

22. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I don't like the child look, I'm not a pedophile! I really don’t care how much hair is there, in fact I have seen a hairy pussy that was very beautiful, comb and trim them might have been the trick… actually I don’t think she ever did anything with her lowers she was just naturally beautiful down there!

If us guys have the shave are faces (some of use our backs as well, perhaps more

!) then it only fair if women have the shave parts two.

23. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

well this is my personal opinion. I don't like the fully shaven look, I do like a woman to have hair down there. Now modern beach wear prevents a full bush (but that is soooo erotic) so yes some sort of shaved bikini line/landing strip combo would do me fine.
    legs must be waxed/shaved.