would you like to be a girl?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by yinyinwang, Nov 20, 2003.

1. Flores Registered Senior Member

Wraith,
    Do you realize that you, BigBlue, and Neuromancer are so not like any middle eastern man I have ever met. well, BigBlue and Neuro are probably not middleeastern...It's a tradition of middle eastern men to require their girls to be completely stripped from any hair apart from her head, eyebrow, and eye lashes using hot wax for the smoother most long lasting finish. I have actually stopped growing leg and arm hair all together from the years and years of hot waxing...the hair gene must have been mutilated from all the abuse.

I like down to earth funny men who love their women to be natural and don't make their women go through hoops just so they can continue to judge them. There is something so sexy about a man who is caring and accomodating, that makes that dreadfull scary swinging things between his legs all so much more attractive and even erotic.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

also doesn't islam require the shaving of pubic/armpit hair?

well not too natural, like I said legs must must be smooth (if any girl wants to be a part of wraithy boys world)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and the irony is I keep my sexy, scary, swinging thing completely shaved........

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

what if the woman insist on shaving? Should I dump her immediately?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Actually a long ways back in ancestry I’m middle eastern (I have also be confused for such once.).

So thx for the complement.

actually you simple killed the hair follicles with heat sterilization and violently ripping the hairs out.

Ya if that were true I would have alot more successful relationships, the problem with me is my techno babble scares off most women, so I have to shut up and go with lower bull-shit-I-just-want-to-get-in-your-pants talk. Its been years since I meet a women in person of common likes and intellect

8. Flores Registered Senior Member

Are you kidding me fetus..?? Women love techno babble.....Women usually are talkers and love to rationaLYEze everything. You would have an answer for all our little questions. You can always tell us why we are having headaches, how to sleep better, how to eat better, how to make love, ect...And unlike typical males, you would actually be interested in our female functions like pregnancy for instance, and would actually discuss with us the size and performance of the fetus at different stages.... you may even touch our stomachs once or twice instead of treating us like Aliens.....A techno babble that would discuss with me scientifically what orgasm is all about.....That's so sexy.

9. Flores Registered Senior Member

I knew it...

That's a lot of sacrifice for a woman, are we really worth all that trouble???

PS. I'm not falling off the face of the earth, but I'll be in Jamaica, Ocho Rios, for 8 days, leaving on Wednesday morning 11/26 and returning on 12/4. Take care.

10. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

trouble
    not at all. My reasons are primarily selfish. it just feels better and cleaner, and looks better too. And yes, you guys are worth it.

so I take it most girls like guys to have the "clean look" downstairs?

11. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

The swinging thing's not that scary, is it?

As for the hair biz, I have it on pretty good authority that most girls don't even shave their legs here, since most of 'em wear pants (so they don't need to). We don't have a beach... maybe that's why.

12. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

yes, most girls will avoid shaving (or become relaxed) during winter months, and will oft try and get away without shaving for as long as possible, usually shaving only for nights out/dates etc.

Plus, Guys I thoroughly recomend shaving a girl if you get the opportunity. very very erotic

13. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

In any case, I'd personally rather have hairy legs than stubbly legs... that would totally suck.

14. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

LOL I have very rarely meet one! Seriously you should realized your a freak among women and the most of you (at least most of the ones I have meet) follow Barbie in thinking pattern!

huuuum... WHY DID I NEVER THINK OF THAT!?!?

15. spookz Banned Banned

my female siblings had some lebanese friends and were taught how to manufacture some waxy type substance. it involved heating/cooking/boiling sugar. what is that?

in anycase, the neighborhood girls used hang and wax. bare skin...semi nude..very erotic...very hot

16. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

hairy legs on a girl? Not a good look, but that's my PO.

17. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

she's being diplomatic and "polite" dipshit

18. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

Spookz, people use sugar pastes and paper to remove their hair as well as waxing.

Refer to this site:

http://www.sugaring.com/

I am amazed that people do this... maybe it's better than cutting yourself shaving but I always use an electric razor on the very few parts of me that I shave.

A lotta boys shave their backs/arms/legs as well... I always figured it looked a little weird to be hairless on your back but have hairy arms.

19. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

spookz, they let you hang with them? Or were you playing peeping tom??

lebanese chicks.....aye carrumba

nuff sed.

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I once had a lesbian friend, I asked if I could watch but she said no, sad.

21. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

Lebanese

not lesbian!!!!

22. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

23. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

If any of these Lebanese beauties want wraithy boy's grooming services, I'll happily oblige......