would you like to be a girl?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by yinyinwang, Nov 20, 2003.

1. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

would you like to be a girl?
    If you had a choice.

yinyinwang...

good question

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

however it does make me wonder if you mean with a womens brain and a womens body or maybe just to dress-up like one

if you just move the male brain into a female body
    the male would have to be a homosexual.. and even then be completely different in neurological make-up than a normal female

male and female brains are comprised of different chemicals that do different things
    different hormaones and even the same hormones that do different things in one as opposed to the other gender
    and then you have homosexual brains which are also different
    from the defined norm
    then you have hermaphodite composition brains...

you people are soo funny when you use the word lesbian to discribe bisexual behaviour
    cracks me up at your lack of knolledge and understanding..
    funny how soo many people think homosexuality is just another name for "will have sex with anything".. "so get in quick you may have a chance"

Neuromancer
    try "girl on top" its a funny song
    and may help to reduce injury if you fear chrushing the poor misguided person... regardless of gender

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. yinyinwang Registered Senior Member

There are lots of things you had better not try them, like death, without a leg, or have a cancer, etc.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

What the blood clot! Of course not. I would lose the feeling of getting my dick sucked or being inside the pussy. And what of menstruation? Yuck. And all those stupid double standards that currently plague females? Fuck your choice.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

what's with the patwa man?

Ya bambaclat!!

8. yinyinwang Registered Senior Member

where did you come from?

9. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

Yinyin said:
    We all "try" death eventually.

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

parts of our body die every day.

11. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

death is a part of the life cycle:bugeye: :m:

12. yinyinwang Registered Senior Member

by natural cause. not artifitial.
    But I did meet some one who enjoys playing the other side, that is a real problem.

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

ripleofdeath,

Do you have reference for what you say, it true but I would say exaggerated... greatly.

14. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

yinyinwang
    by natural cause. not artifitial.
    But I did meet some one who enjoys playing the other side, that is a real problem.
    ---
    im not sure i understand what you mean by playing
    i assume you mean people who dress-up as the oppersite gender to fool people into thinking they are not the gender they actualy are...?
    (there are many ways in which people use their female amd male character atributes in forms of play, and or attempts at diception)

WellCookedFetus
    Do you have reference for what you say, it true but I would say exaggerated... greatly
    ---
    there is conclusive evidence based on brain chemistry to support this situational conclusion, from tests of hormone levels to brain scans, and not stopping short of interview data of parents of those people who come within the homosexual/transgender label
    with indications that seem somewhat consistant from early ages
    admitedly the concept of the disrupted male role models being soaked in narrow minded conservative primal behaviour one must always keep in mind the childs natural ability to adapt and seek a path of corrective or more often opposing character contstruction

not withstanding the obviouse trends of homosexuality as a method of acceptance in certain places and occupations
    chef work
    hairdressing
    interior design
    although these also fit another stark example of certain motivators that are too often wanting to be labelled as one or the other sexual persuasion for the simple minded conservative

however the real issue gets blured by the natural tendency of most to experiment sexualy and as innabitions and prudish
    societaly indoctrinated paranoiya are slowly shed
    (extreemly slowly)

notice how those that wish to shout the loudest one one side or the other often do so from a point of bloodymindedness
    which is just another facit of biggotry

blah blah blah...

it goes on .. but ill spare you the indepth stuff

15. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

That's probably because all a di rassclat middle eastern men that post here are hypocrites. They are an insult to their own false god.

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

It also happens to be the same god the Jews and Christians believe in.

ripleofdeath,

I aware of that, the problme is I want refrences and citations as you paint a picture like "girl brains a pink and boy brains are blue and homosexual brain have triangles in it." I have seen and read many articles on the difference in of male, female and homosexual brains but the differences are not profound or all encompassing. If you have evidnece to the contry I would like the see that, see if you can find anything on the theory of a sexual determinace pon in the medulla.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2003
  17. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

WellCookedFetus
    little note..
    i dont like the concept of inference you make of nazi party policy
    RE: the triangles stuff

back to the premiss of the question
    there are numeriouse scans the show consistant brain activety in certain areas that can be placed into groupings of concepts that support the determination of a high percentage of sexual orientational practice/design (argumentative label)

however what is also not included is the variations that are sexualy standard by personal practice that fall within the deviation range that those of homosexual practice/design
    also get grouped in

one basic thing that i think is beyond arguement to the genral nature of it is the basic concept of the body being subject to chemical interaction via absorbtion by what ever method
    of chemicals that being food that is high in hormones to trace pollution by hormone simulating compoinds that leech from items along the process somewhere

and not trying to sound rude but i have no personal benefit from tracking down all the data that is out and about
    i already know it exists and what it suggests and inplicates
    good luck if you wish to pursue it post it if you find anything for some comments that i will be happy to contribute to

18. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

since i already AM a girl, can i pick a different one?

man.. to be angelina jolie for day.. whew! that would be a day id take off work.. haha..

but really.. as much as being a girl can be a hassle, i still think it would be worse to be male. all hairy, and macho, with all that extra shit between my legs screwing with my sexy strut. no way.
    LOL

19. yinyinwang Registered Senior Member

The actual desire to be the opposite. not pretending.

20. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

Re: since i already AM a girl, can i pick a different one?

....hello gorgeous. Long time no see.

21. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

to dream to be what we feel we never may be able to grasp is something that is more indicative of deluded concepts of self value, for to be able to percieve that which is not your own perception is to be not who you are but more to be something other than you are

thus the perceptive ablity inside another perception is somewhere in the realms of science that is yet to be ventured in any form i am yet to learn of

thus leading to the basic default conclusion that the ability to be able to be accepted as how you wish to live in a non confrontational format is inclined to resolve gender issues and focus on the more prevalent issues of acceptance in society to be who you are rather than being something that fits a pre conceived mold for easy shelving
    and to pander to one specific group seeking members for counter to current social inadequecies

NightFall
    i think your caption says it all to some extent.. aside from obviouse branding

groove on

22. yinyinwang Registered Senior Member

where did you get that professor talking?

23. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

appologies yinyinwang

it is a little seriouse for the topic start i guess