Would you Marry a Mentally Retarded Person Without Love?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by valich, Dec 25, 2006.

?

Would You Marry a Mentally Retard Person?

1. I would marry a "severely" mentally retarded person that will always be out-of-touch with reality.

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. I would still marry a mentally retarded person though I know she/he will never love me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I would marry a mentally retarded person even though it is against her desire.

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. I would never marry a mentally retarded person.

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, what if she were rich ...AND... was so stupid that she didn't get upset if you had someone else over for "conversations"?

Baron Max

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jess116 Registered Member

I live by the rule of "don't do things that make you feel guilty"

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I think sociopaths and psychopaths live by that same rule.

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Lol.

8. jess116 Registered Member

it's a good rule

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, it might be a good rule for some. But you seem to forget that there's just one helluva lot of people in the world who DON'T feel guilty about things that they do. And ya' know what they say ...millions of happy, prosperous people can be easily fucked by only ONE psychopath.

Baron Max

10. jess116 Registered Member

I didn't say it is a good rule for everyone. It's just a good rule for me

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats a specious argument Baron. If you have a rule that says don't do anything that makes you feel guilty, it augers will and conscious decision to avoid guilt. Since sociopaths and psychopaths lack guilt they cannot be consciously avoiding it.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? I think that's exactly what I said, ain't it????

Baron Max

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No.

If its not a conscious decision Baron, it cannot be a rule.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? Are you trying to confuse the fuck outta' me?

Are you saying/implying that psychopaths don't make conscious decisions???

Baron Max

15. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

I think she's saing a conscious decision to not have guilt.

16. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Valich:

People hated Chaing Kai-Shek's army in Taiwan? Everyone Taiwanese I've ever known has loved the hell out of him specifically. One person was all excited that it was his birthday and I was happy, as Chaing Kai-Shek was one of the heroes of the 20th century in his opposition to Maoism.

17. Starduster3 Registered Member

Just because it is history, if it is, I think that a great portion of you are really sick in the head and I refuse to read any more of this tripe.

18. valich Registered Senior Member

After living there for ten years, this is news to me. All I've ever heard is excuses to justify the atrocities that occurred when he invaded Taiwan. I have no idea who you've been talking to? Most supporters of Chiang Kai-shek - and they would also have to be conservative supporters of the Kuomintang, rather than the opposition party - fall back upon Sun Yat-Sen as the "Founder of Modern China," who is much more respectable in his revolutionary progress and justified ambitions and endeavors.

They're either lying to you or lying to themselves from being indoctrinated by the Kuomintang's influence. There's a bit of a twisted mindset amongst Taiwanese youth because of how they have been indoctrinated throughout their school years. Almost every school has a statue of Chiang Kai-shek promoting education, but then when they learn the truth about what he did, they're confronted with a quagmire that is very difficult to rationalize. This leads to a very difficult mental problem that they do not know how to deal with. The result is an overly proud unstable character loaded with a lot of confusion. Are you with me so far? How do you justify seeing a statue of Chiang Kai-shek holding a book everyday in the center school yard with the facts of how he tortured and murdered thousands of innocent people, especially the indigenous Taiwanese, such as during the "Bloody 228" and the socalled reign of "White Terror." You might want to mention these incidents to your friend and observe his reaction.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2006