Would You Rape A Hot Chick?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by sderenzi, Aug 15, 2006.

?

What would you do?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    76.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perplexity Banned Banned

Jails prove that “rights” and “dignity” are not a myth.

If you don't believe it try a night in jail and see how right and dignified you feel about it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

This is patently untrue. In at least 99.9 percent of mammalian species, females are physically incapable of copulation when they are not in estrus ("heat"), and their body chemistry does not emit the pheromones (unconsciously sensed odors) that cause males to become aroused and attracted.

Exceptions to this are so rare as to be remarkable and Homo sapiens is the most prominent example. Human females are not only capable of copulating during the weeks when they can't become pregnant, but they have an almost unique physiology that allows them to enjoy it, rather than simply doing it as a show of affection for a mate or a bonding ritual with fellow tribe members.

Chimpanzee and dolphin females--two of the other most intelligent and highly social animals on this planet--have also evolved the ability to copulate outside of estrus, although I don't know if any biologist has determined whether they enjoy it. There are a few other species but the ability always arises as an aid to maintaining good relations within the pack/tribe/pod/whatever.

This makes rape possible. I'll take your word that it's widespread among chimps but you're the first person who's ever put it so strongly. It occurs in dolphins, but only in certain populations. In fact to my knowledge the only place where it has been documented is off the coast of Australia. Must be all that Foster's running off into the sea.

To those of you who think you've found a loophole and it's okay to have non-consensual sex with a woman who doesn't know it's happening, I offer the reminder that secrets are fragile. Your judgment is so bad that you're telling us before you do it, so you'll certainly have a lapse in judgment when you're drunk and tell a couple of buddies after you do it. Once three people know a secret you might as well post it on the internet. The odds are pretty good that that poor woman will find out. And if you think the only reason they hate being raped is the feeling of being physically violated so all you need is a good anesthetic, you'll discover that the assault on their privacy and dignity is just as odious or more so.

You'll be sitting around the dinner table with your family some night twenty years from now, and this woman will burst in on you, fueled by ice-cold, long-festering revenge, possibly accompanied by some really big and well-armed relatives. Or it could just be the cops, two days before the Statute runs out.

More importantly, what kind of incompetent parents raised you to believe that it's okay to take advantage of people when their guard is down? That is the first rule of civilization. We can only live together in these gigantic communities and have a functional culture if we're not always looking over our shoulders expecting our fellow citizens to attack us. We would expend so much of our time and labor on personal defense that we would be unable to contribute to the productivity of society. We would not produce enough food, housing, and other goods and services to survive. We would devolve back into the Neolithic village lifestyle in which people trusted each other because they knew everyone personally and were related to most of them. And of course billions of people would not survive because subsistence farming cannot support the same population as a civilized world.

I hope you guys are just pulling our chain. If this is a true expression of the morality of a representative sample of Generation Z or whatever the hell you call yourselves, the human race is in deep shit.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. perplexity Banned Banned

So what is so absolutely repulsive about you then, sderenzi, that the woman would need to be so?

--- Ron.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I think sderenzi's a bit of a troll, tbh.

Would you like to wake up somewhere, not knowing what happened with a pouding headache, sore kidneys and some guys cum seeping out of your ass?

I try to live by the do unto others thing.

Having a little feel wouldn't be as bad, but it's still not good form.

8. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Apparantly fucking an unconscious girl who has no memory of the event is very appealing.........hence the ever more common presence of 'date rape drugs' and their use and the appeal of getting a girl drunk.

For those men who think it's ok, if the girl does not consent/ remember I ask you this:

If your mother or sister/girlfriend were involuntarily drugged and fucked by a stranger while un/semi conscious is this ok?

I had someone drug a drink of mine once....

I was lucky, after vomiting for two hours and I lost all control of my body and couldn't even form a fist to grip my friends hand, she locked me safely in a room away from the party animals while she called an ambulance. After I left hospital,and came home (recovered- but drunk) I confronted the man who was still at the party who gave me the drink. I was VERY angry, he told me: "Hey woman, it was not supposed to make you angry, supposed to make you horny"

For those of you ladies wishing to avoid date rape drugs:

"Don't accept drinks from other people.
    Open containers yourself.
    Keep your drink with you at all times, even when you go to the bathroom.
    Don't share drinks.
    Don't drink from punch bowls or other large, common, open containers. They may already have drugs in them.
    Don't drink anything that tastes or smells strange. Sometimes, GHB tastes salty.
    Have a non-drinking friend with you to make sure nothing happens.
    If you think that you have been drugged and raped:
    Go to the police station or hospital right away.
    Get a urine (pee) test as soon as possible. The drugs leave your system quickly. Rohypnol stays in the body for several hours, and can be detected in the urine up to 72 hours after taking it. GHB leaves the body in 12 hours.
    Don't urinate before getting help.
    Don't douche, bathe, or change clothes before getting help. These things may give evidence of the rape.
    You also can call a crisis center or a hotline to talk with a counselor.

9. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

So this why you justify rape? We deserve it?

How dare you say you agree with me, I NEVER SAID RAPE IS OK if the girl is awake? You fucking moron.

How do you justify it if she is unconscious?

and no the drugs don't keep the girl awake, they render the girl incapacitated and they are NOT horny.

You are a wanabee rapist and you make me sick.

10. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I reccomend the mods pass your IP to the police.

YOU ARE SO WRONG

an unwilling female's body will not be relaxed and aroused to receive a cock, thus afterwards she will feel sore, there will be bruises and she will have your sperm and maybe you diseases and your progeny inside her. Her conscious mind may be unaware but her brain is ALWAYS active, it hears and recalls and knows everything, and so when she awakes she will know.

HENCE some/not all date rape druggers are caught, because the girls DO KNOW at some point they were raped. Violated, abused, traumatised.

If your neighbour raped your unconsciuous mother is this ok?

If a burglar robbed your house while you were out, is this ok? you weren't there, you didn't see it happen? You are insured.

there are no words to describe how sick your words make me feel.

11. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I am considering passing copies of this to the police myself, you need to be watched.

12. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

too late

13. Satyr Banned Banned

Fraggle Rocker

You begin with this:
    Presumably to create an effect and declare your moral conformity to the others.

Then you continue with this:
    Presumably to cover up for your original rational error.

Amongst primates rape is, in fact, commonplace and females use sex to garner favors, to maintain alliances and to maintain relationships.

A practice, by the way, common amongst human females.

This is then followed by the threat of social condemnation and the repercussions inherit in challenging communal rules:
    and this:
    Then come the emotional condemnations using established moral codes to induce feelings of shame, a popular religious method of mind control:
    and this:
    And yet violence perpetrated and sanctioned by the establishment (capital punishment, war, the raping of foreign lands, jailing, persecution etc.) is acceptable.

Here the alpha male status is taken over by institutions, and they act as males do in the wild as authoritarian, controlling mechanisms of dominance.

A final warning is presented as the cost of reverting back to our natural state, inadvertently exposing the price of “civilization”:
    In the last statement we see how survival precedes any other consideration and how adaptation is driven by purely selfish motives.
    We are willing to sacrifice personal options, if it guarantees us an escape from the natural world where we feel vulnerable.
    This fine veneer of “civility” is what stands between rational man and his instincts.

Then a final plea for a return to the hypocrisy which comforts his sensibilities and does not force him to face himself honestly:
    Also included in the responses this emotional outburst exposing how truth is often shaped by personal interests and subjective hopes:
    Here we are urged to alter our understanding of nature because we are victims of it ourselves or can become so.
    The threat lies in reminding the other that he is just as vulnerable as anyone else and it shows how the majority’s opinions are shaped and maitained by self-interests.

We remain moral, in fact, so as to not become victims of amorality.

This really exposes the thinker’s motives and not so much her understanding, since she’s unconsciously displaying how she thinks.
    Her opinions and awareness of the universe is based on how she benefits or not from them.

Then, what follows is the final censoring mechanism the threat of institutional costs.
    The weak always revert back to their shields to protect them from the big bad world.

They cannot argue against reality so they deny it and protect themselves behind authorized power.
    Want to see how censoring and mass mind control occurs?
    Watch this display.
    What democracy and free-speech?

Watch how it is the weakest, the female, who cannot tolerate any thoughts that confronts her sense of stability and belonging and safety.

This is philosophy?
    Is this a philosophical mind?
    I ask you to decide on your own and then see how you too self-censor and conform to poplar opinions under the premise of a moral universal code.
    Now I’m not advocating rape. I am not advocating anything that would turn the wrath of the sheeple majority against you in any way.

I am saying that some of the things we take for granted as ‘good’ and ‘just’ and ‘civil’ are really human inventions to create the façade of safety and comfort.

Civilization in built on a foundation of psychological repression and denial.
    Most instances of psychosis or “criminal behavior” are caused when the strain breaks the mind and comforts it with its natural predispositions or when reason loses control over its own instincts.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  14. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

are you kidding, there is no way to justify ANY rape, just because you are to much of pussy to even approach a women and initiate even a one night stand you think it would be ok to fuck an unconcious women. jeez no wonder your a virgin and women near your area need to be warned of your viewpoint. rape is an incredibly damaging thing to do to any women and for you to think that it is ok to do it for you self gratification is sick beyond belief

15. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

mods, report the thread starter to the police. admitted already are thoughts of committing a rape, desire to do so, and the idea that rape is the only way this particular piece of trash will be able to have sex.

so we have:
    1. fantasy (the womb of many atrocities).
    2. desire to carry out those fantasies.
    3. justification for these atrocious fantasies.

in my home state of michigan, you could be arrested specifically because of these three things combined and stated on the internet.

16. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

thats a complete pile of bullshit and you are a depraved young man, i hope james kicks you from this forum tonight, you try and justify your above comments with this?

17. Satyr Banned Banned

Notice, in this thread how conformity to communal standards is enforced and how peer pressure censors any divergent mind.

This is how mediocrity is perpetuated and all are made average or forced to pretend and hide and feign.
    This is how repression and suppression of natural instincts begins and finally expresses itself through neurosis and psychosomatic symptoms.
    In most cases the pretence is so established that the mind believes its own pretence even while its original inclinations persist and cause it distress and feelings of inadequacy and weirdness.

Here we see a real life communal controlling practice in real time.
    It is the same mechanism that censors scientific investigation and any type of thought that confronts established beliefs and moral codes.

I love this palce.

A virtual zoo of mediocrity pretending intellect and uniqueness.

Ta, ta……

18. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Calm down, girls. It's just some kid talking shit on the interweb. No need to fill your panties with sand.

19. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Wow. So your home state of Michigan has instituted thoughtcrime laws?

Good to know. You'll be first up against the wall when the revolution comes.

20. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

How about choosing the people you hang out with and the places you go more carefully? Has the world become so ugly that you can go to a perfectly nice party with perfectly nice friends--but one of them invited an asshole like Sderenzi, and he's lurking there waiting for a chance to slip you a roofie?
    I'm going to let you in on a little secret, Sam. Perhaps someone has told you this already, but you need to hear it again so you understand it.

YOU ARE NOT "NICE."

Perhaps that is why you're not getting any action. With an attitude like yours, you have to hang out with a really rough crowd to get chicks. You'll get beaten up a lot, the violence is spread around pretty equitably by the alpha males in those crowds.
    Satyr, I understand that there are more than three species of mammals whose females are capable of copulation while out of estrus and if you say rape occurs within those species I'll take your word for it. But I thought you were saying that rape is widespread throughout the animal kingdom and it simply is not. If I misunderstood you I'm sorry.

However, the rest of your rant seems to focus on making the point that you don't think much of civilization. That's fine, you're welcome to leave if the rules are too hard for you to cope with. If you stay and violate the rules the way you talk about violating them, eventually you will be forced to leave. But instead of going off to live in New Guinea or the Amazon Basin or one of the other few places on earth where civilization has not been devleoped, you will be removed by being placed in confinement, either in a prison or a mental institution.

I'm sorry (no not really I'm just saying that) if you think this is unfair. And I get a chuckle out of your tough-little-boy bluster getting in my face about my conformist adult motivation and my boring adult character. These are not threats, simply observations on how people like you are generally treated by the civilization you have so unfortunately been caught up in. I don't like a lot of the rules either, but they're the ones that tear down civilization like overly restrictive government regulation, not the ones that support it like protecting the citizens from violence.

Capital punishment and imprisonment are methods developed by the billions of people on this planet who want to get along with each other in order to build what they consider a better life, in order to protect themselves from the tiny percentage of the population who want to behave like you do. There was a time when they were shipped off to America, and then to Australia, but even those places have become civilized. As soon as we reach the stars, I'm sure a penal colony will be established on another planet and you can go live there with the other one-percenters and we'll all be happy. We don't really like killing people because it's uncivilized, but sometimes it's the lesser of two evils.

War and the raping of foreign lands are generally done in the rare instances when people like you manage to beat the system and achieve postions of power.

I have no quarrel with the assertion that civilization places pressures on humans, that it forces us to override some of our instincts with learned behaviors that are passed down by our ancestors. Nonetheless about five hundred generations of human beings have voted with their feet and continuously relocated themselves to places where civilization had taken hold, even during ancient times when there was plenty of room left to live the Neolithic lifestyle. Apparently most of us find the safety, health, comforts, conveniences and pleasures of civilized life to be well worth putting up with that pressure. If you think it's all a façade, then that's your choice.

21. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

no, but posting threatening messages on an internet forum can be construed as "intent", and this poster has specifically stated a desire to commit such a crime.

it isnt "thought-crime" per se. at least not in the sense that you mean it, and you know it. thinking a criminal action, and stating that you wish to commit a crime on an electronic media are two very different things.

please dont take what i say out of context again, or i shall sic Fluffy on you.

22. q0101 Registered Senior Member

Sdrenzi, it sounds like you’re sexually frustrated. Sexual frustration is the #1 cause of rape. You need to learn how to control your emotions. You also probably need to learn how to talk to women. It’s not difficult to get the things that you want from a woman if you know what to say to them. You don’t have to believe what you're saying. And you don’t have to be rich and handsome. (Being rich and handsome does improve your chances of getting what you want) You just have to know how the average female brain works.

You should read some NLP books. They will teach you most of things that there is to know about human behavior. Whenever you are in the presence of a beautiful woman, you should always remember that she is only human. Human beings can be very easy to control and manipulate. Knowledge is power. Hopefully you will acquire the knowledge that will allow you to get the things that you want without resorting to rape.

It sounds like you have developed a rape fantasy because of your sexual frustration. I hope that you find a way to get rid of your negative desires before you do something that you’re going to regret. You have to find a way to create new neural pathways in your brain that will get rid of your negative desires. I am not saying that you should suppress your negative desires. That would probably just make things worse. You need to find a way to think objectively (without emotion) when your emotions are causing you to make illogical decisions. You also have to find a way to convince yourself that your desires are illogical. You need to think about the possible consequences of your illogical actions. Imagine that you are sent to prison for raping a woman. Imagine how it would feel to be beaten and raped while you are in prison. These actions will active an area in your brain that is called the orbitofrontal cortex. (It inhibits inappropriate actions) Your desires should slowly change over a period of time. But it is important that you supplement your old desires with something new. Perhaps you could focus on how easy it will be to get the things that you want from women because of your superior knowledge.

23. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

And ladies, quit going to frat parties alone getting all drunk. That's just beggin' for trouble. God, I hate seeing all these girls that go to those parties expecting nothing to happen to em. Yeah right.

- N

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.