Would You Take Back A Cheater?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by sderenzi, Nov 30, 2006.

?

Answer

Poll closed Dec 15, 2006.
  1. No

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Yes

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. sderenzi Banned Banned

If someone was sleeping with another person and you knew it, would you work things out or say goodbye?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

I wouldnt know...never had any friends to know about this...never had any sex...never knew anyone close to me in this sort of stuff.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Fuck off!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

...thats a direct assault on a member. Action will be taken against aggrevation directed at a member of this community.

8. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

really?

*punches sderenzi in the face*

I actually need a ban, it would help me concentrate on my damned assignments.

9. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Not a chance in hell.

10. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Not only would I not ever take back someone who cheated on me, but I'd never knowingly date a girl who had a history of infidelity. Fucking a girl who has cheated before is a different matter. Fucking a girl who has a boyfriend is a different matter.

Women of any quality do not cheat.

11. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

It's impossible to predict your behavior in such a situation. You can "think" it through with perfect dispassionate rationality, now, when it's just a hypothetical abstraction. But if it actually happens you will be overwhelmed by emotions you never even knew you had, and all of your carefully reasoned attitudes will seem like a homework assignment you did when you were young and naive and had no idea what it would feel like.

A fairly common way people deal with infidelity is to forgive it just once, if they can be well assured that it won't happen again. This means getting to the root of the problem, understanding why it happened, and both people changing as needed. If it happened because the other person wasn't getting something they need at home (and that is by no means limited to sex), then a change in the relationship is required. Whatever they need, you have to be able and willing to provide it. That is not usually easy and not always even possible.

If this happens in a marriage it's typical to see a therapist or some kind of counselor together. If it happens in an unmarried relationship that has not been going on for very long, the people often don't feel enough of a connection to be willing to make the investment in time (not to mention money) to get counseling or to make the commitment to change themselves to save a relationship that has not yet become the foundation of their lives.

There are always trust issues concerning infidelity. Some people feel like they can never trust the other person again and in that case the relationship is usually doomed. Even if they decide to go on with it it just won't work and will eventually fail even if the infidelity is not repeated because trust is essential.

Other people trust their own powers of awareness as much or more than they trust the other person's resolve. Once they become alerted to the possibility of infidelity they won't be so easy to fool the next time, so they are at least secure in the conviction that if it happens again they won't be deceived.

Men are usually easier to fool than women. We all think we're so perfect that we can't imagine our women having any need to be unfaithful so we just don't keep our guard up. A woman, on the other hand, can tell what you're thinking before you've even thought it. She can smell another woman's perfume on you from a phone call or an e-mail.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It would not be easy for me to forgive, but some people seem to manage it, (Hilary Clinton).

13. Sandoz Girl Named Sandoz Registered Senior Member

If we were married, we'd work something out. If not, bye bye.

14. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

If she is hot enough, yes...

15. draqon Banned Banned

bye bye.

16. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

i'd ask 'did you like it?' and then i'd fuck her brains out

17. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

why?

if you can still fuck her, what would it matter if she fucks other guys?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2006
  18. imaplanck. Banned Banned

How is this a problem for you, have you actually been laid now?

19. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

It has happened, more than once, and it was over and there was no way in hell I was going to attempt to work it out.
    Passion and overwhelming emotions mean nothing when held next to the reality that someone completely betrayed the trust I placed in them.
    It undermines the foundation of the relationship and only a fool would try and "get past it".
    It would be like repairing a crumbling house foundation by filling the gaping holes with spackle.

20. smile_on_a_rainyday Registered Senior Member

HAHAHAHA when i read this 1st i thought it meant 'cheater' as in the big cat animal form lmao...

and was confused as to which shop u could possibly return one too...

doh!

i really shud b blonde...

xxxx

21. sderenzi Banned Banned

Why is this now in the cesspool, is it really worthy of that honor

22. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Cheetah*
    you*
    to*
    should*

Alternatively, you could shut the fuck up.

23. smile_on_a_rainyday Registered Senior Member

yes i could

but where wud b the fun in that???

xxx