WTC Conspiracy Thread (merged)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Disaster, Feb 16, 2006.

1. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Remember there are only three types of explosives known: chemical, mechanical and nuclear... detonators for each are not very large, and in the covert world easily concealed to look like some other benign object.. wristwatch, ballpoint pen, telephone keypad, etc. And again I'd like to caution readers from drawing the conclusion that the TT and WTC7 were "controlled demolitions"... they were "simply" demolitions, no matter which causal theory one subscribes to.

I can think of at least two ways to bring down tall steel buildings remotely without using explosives at all, and which would leave no trace evidence... it's just so much more far-fetched that oscillators or lasers were used that it's not worth seriously raising these as talking points.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Just so you know, the detonators are usually vaporized because they're sitting on top of a bomb. Do you remember anyone ever finding a detonator (and i'm not talking about the remote that the person is holding, but the little electronic device stuck in the bomb) ever in an event in history, after a bomb had gone off? Plus, the government red taped the entire area pretty fucking fast..

Well again, all you have to do is think carefully about it. How long is it going to take you to find all the necessary support beams and then place the bombs there, probably about an entire day at least.. because you have to go to every floor and plant a number of bombs, not to mention get all the blueprints necessary and make sure your engineers don't make any mistakes. And its going to take you another entire day to ensure that there are no mistakes because if there are the building will topple to the side. It takes lots and lots of planning and calculations to make a building fall in on itself, that's why not everyone is a demolition expert.. because you need a good knowledge of what needs to disappear and when in order to prevent the building from (as I said earlier) toppling sideways and splattering all over the neighbourhood.

Not to mention the building was on fire, and Larry Silverstein already confessed to demolishing the building.. is anyone even listening? He told the interviewer they demolished the building.. so why are we even discussing the 'plausibility' of the building being demolished if the owner had already said so?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

HA, ofcourse detonator pieces can be found. Ramzi Yousef's signature modified Casio watch is just one example. In the case of WTC 7, it's a bit suspicious that none were found in the rubble at all since, by all indications, including those you cite- it is logical that there should've been some...

If for no other reason, that the CIA may have had some in their possession. (i) (ii) (iii)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

What is this about a watch, elaborate please?

8. Singularity Banned Banned

Obviously the techonlogy used is new and unknown.

Detonating materials are know to be concrete like also, but I am not an expert.

9. Singularity Banned Banned

Actually american people are good, the third plane supposed to be smashed in WTC 7 was over powered by American people. Ever heard anything like that before ?

But americans are slaves of politicians and they cant do anything about it, I mean they dont know how to. Like slaves they pay taxes that can be used to kill them, so no one can question such powerful demons. Over that as a american if U admit these facts then U think thats gona damage their business world wide.

But fact is that only american public denies WTC demolision, due to the strict media controll over there. Ask anyone out of USA, the damage is already done. Denial just propagates it.

10. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Ramzi Yousef was the chief WTC '93 bomber, and architect of the 9/11 planes mission.

He had a trademark time-delay detonator for his airplane bombs which was going to be used in the "Bojinka" conspiracy (for which he was convicted in '99, iirc) and which was quite possibly used on TWA 800 also.

A brief intro from wiki-

More info about Ramzi Yousef available at author Peter Lance's site.

11. Singularity Banned Banned

Nope, they can be found only if searched for, on 9/11 people were in such a huge shock that it never crossed theirs mind that this could be a conspiracy.

I myself can never accept that own people can be killed in this way, but the truth is that soldiers are killed everyday, this is a everyday practise of politicians.

12. Singularity Banned Banned

So who was incharge of the airport luggage to allow such material to be placed in the cargo area of the planes ? These could be placed days before too.

13. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Wait is this kind of like that hijacker's passport, which was found on the streets of Manhattan in good condition? You know... how it magically flew out of an exploding plane, burning building and was later 'recovered'.

Don't get off topic, this is related to WTC 7. Everyone has been to my link where Larry Silverstein admits it, yes? Is there any more confuzzlement as to why (physically) it fell/collapsed? No more questions about why (government reasons) it fell because really those are unanswerable..

My personal guess is that it had something to do with the 25th floor, owned by Mayor Guilianni and the CIA.

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Lots of stuff can come flying off burning planes - kids' toys (which, as you know are highly flammable

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

), shoes, clothes, all kinds of stuff. Why should it be such a shock? The plane hit and scattered shit all over the place. It's happened in other crashes; why can't it happen here?

I should also mention that you can indeed find bits of detonators after an explosion - I'm 100% positive this is true. I mean, the stuff doesn't get atomized.

Geoff

15. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Actually with almost every type of explosive you can find a detonator and most times even the whole device. The one exception liquid nitro used in a simple impact bomb. Given what happened there would have been hundred of detonators found and even some devices you could reconstruct. None were found. One conspiracy theory down the drain.

16. Singularity Banned Banned

The building were strong very very strong. They could catch thoes huge planes at full throttel like a mosqutoe.

Impact detonators, do they exist ?

17. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Wait what happened in other crashes? A building falling down? I don't think that happened before..

So.. you're saying the owner of the building lied about demolishing it for shits and giggles?

God is everyone here retarded? This is the third time I'm saying this; the owner of WTC 7 claimed they had demolished the building.. TW Scott I don't know who you are, but you are quite possibly quite terrible at reading what others have said, quite.

18. Singularity Banned Banned

The owner need not say it, We have eyes and common sense.

Even controlled demolishions dont collapse with such a perfect tune.

19. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

In this case, the bombs were chemical explosives (see wiki quote above) mixed and carried in Contact Lens Saline Solution bottles, to be placed under passenger seats near the center wing fuel tanks. Ramzi Yousef's bombs had nothing to do with baggage handlers or cargo holds, and neither did the 9/11 "planes project" which was discovered by Manila police on Yousef's personal laptop PC in 1996, in the Philippines.

20. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

" ...Claim was a conspiracy"? No crash debris consistent with a Boeing 757 American Airliner, no 8000 gallon jet fuel fire; no airplane crash debris nor fire at Shanksville and you characterize this a a mere "claim" there was a conspiracy?

How about in criminal laws terms: there was probable cause to believe that other than Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorists committed the attack on the Pentagon and were on board an aircraft plummeting to the ground at Shanksville, there being no evidence other than "claims" by some government employees that such Islamics were invovlved in the 9/11/2001 attacks; add to this the complete lack of crash debris, and absence of fires consistent with large aircraft being involved in both events?

Better?

Geistkiesel​

21. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

22. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

Singularity,

Well said. Put mt name on your petition on this one. So far, I see no disagreement on any of our mutual "opinions".

Geistkiesel​

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

except that they didn't.
    the collapse of wtc 1 and 2 can be explained

what is more of a problem is wtc 7
    and to a lesser extent the pentagon