Wtf?????

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by kornrulz, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

It's funny, societies reaction to the age of tolerance.
    The "what consenting adults do behind closed doors is nobodies business but their own" crap has seemingly been taken the wrong way by the younger generations.
    Now they think every dirty filthy perversion of theirs is perfectly normal and invulnerable to criticism, so they openly admit they like bukkake or scat and then get righteously outraged when people are repulsed.
    Overthestars probably even told her parents about her bukkake fetish, in passing.
    Then when they were mortified she's like "omg, you guys are so 18 hundreds, janie's parents let her get bukkake'd on all the time, i'm so out of here when I turn 18".
    And then her parents probably feared being too old fashioned and let hordes of asian business men into their home to squirts wads of semen all over their slutty cunt of a daughter.

If you're into bukkake, you're a slut. You're free to do it, because you're free to be a slut. Don't make the mistake of thinking all this stuff has become wholesome and socially acceptable just because people don't get lynched for practicing it anymore.
    This goes for gays too.
    People are going to vomit occassionally when they see a pair of men in hot pants grinding into eachother's crotches in the middle of town.
    You'll just have to live with that. Don't go prancing over to them with your holier than thou "oh no you di-ent!" bullshit.
    There's no law against being disgusted by disgusting people.
    You don't see me raping elderly men while choking them to death in the middle of kMart, and then throwing a hissy fit when people are staring/weeping.
    I usually just calmly leave the store once I'm done.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

"I usually just calmly leave the store once I'm done."

No cuddling?
    Insensitive pig!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I meant once I'm done cuddling and smooching and crying, silly.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

Aww, you cuddlebug.

My god I sound gay.

8. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

"And since you're generally a retard with the intellect of a crack-addled pollywog, it's perfectly understandable that you enjoy making stupid comments for your betters to mock."

Ah the pecking order. I enjoy making stupid comments for anyone to mock. My stupidity is for all to share.

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

Kinda like the fact that you're pathetic and fat?
    You're a Pashal (sp?) lamb for abuse.

10. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

No, my pathetic and fat nature is for my wife. She said you could have some though if you're interested.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

Thanks, I was running low on candles.