wy did jesus have to be concieved without "sin"

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by raherakthy, Aug 13, 2005.

1. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Yea, I can understand. I actually admire you for praying with such honesty. I've been so frustrated at times that I've given God a piece of my mind...totally unleashed frustration...cussed Him out. Afterwards, I've felt pretty stupid and guilty and apologized for being disrespectful. He said that He agreed that I was disrespectful in my demeanor, but He also said that it took a lot of faith to cuss Him out. Which made me laugh...made me feel better. That's how He is.

I wish that I could give you all of the answers that you're looking for, but I can't. I can only tell you that I know who can give you those answers. God can. And with a prayer as passionate as the one above, I think you're well on your way.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

God <b>said</b> this to you?
    Literally? :bugeye:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. geeser Atheism:is non-prophet making Valued Senior Member

take on notice of her she has a brain disfunction,(seriously) she also has an ex who talks to the devil, and proberly one who talks to mother teresa.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Yes, literally.

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Dude, get your story straight. I'm in perfect health and completely sane. I am born again, and have the counsel of the Holy Spirit and a relationship with God. HEY, GUESS WHAT? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT ON PRACTICALLY EVERY FLIPPIN' PAGE! My ex does not talk to the devil. For all I know he doesn't believe in the devil. My ex has had voices in his head that have put him in the hospital three times...strapped to a bed in a locked room. And is now on medication that makes it impossible for him to do much of anything, he's so out of it. YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY? SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT?

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I'm in perfect health and completely sane.

YOUR doctor does not agree with you.

10. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Huh. And I read somewhere that god's voice is supposed to be so booming your head explodes and your heart implodes.

Okay, it's official: you're insane.