xev vetting posts that are critical of her position

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by spookz, Jan 19, 2004.

1. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I will not tolerate these attacks on my character.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Because your friend abused her duties, and you without knowledge are coming to her behest. That is pathetic, especially considering that you are a mod.

Your belief is based on an opinion that is false. A review of my posting history will reveal that although I have engaged in flames with specific individuals: Spookz, gendanken, Xev, and Wraith, I do not limit my behaviour on this forum to merely that. I engage in educational discussions. You on the other hand, although a mod, rarely engages in thoughtful discussions. Your range is scifi. Where do you get the bloody neve? You are losing it counsler.

Use the link provided by Spookz to go to the thread. She originally deleted the posts from late last night. She also deleted a post made by me that questioned her abuse. I saved that post.

Nonsense. What character do you speak of, and what attacks? As you said, you are "supporting a friend." You are not being objective, and this is not the first time. Not only will you tolerate our assertions, I advice that you stop making yourself look more the fool.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

My point exactly. You attack Xev for two reasons:

1. She's an easy target.
    2. You hold a grudge.

I was a member before you, I'm a mod too. I believe that I have the right to speak up when two (Or three) members go around trashing threads and cursing everything to hell. That is where I get my nerve.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spookz Banned Banned

the issue is simple... deleted posts in a thread. the focus is on that

ignore the moron coffee
    he comes here to troll this thread and divert attention

eureka: lemme document one of the most dispicable examples of a troll i had the misfortune to witness. yes, a troll from our village idiot coffee

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Yes, I'm diverting your attention from your own flames even though your flames are apparent in this thread and half of sciforums. Bravo, that makes perfect sense.

9. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

1. How is she an easy target
    2. What grudge do I hold? Do you see me picking on Spookz, Gendanken, and Wraith?

I always considered "flaming" childishness and only engaged in it when bored. Besides, with the exception of Spookz, all the 3 mentioned initiated the flaming.

What threads did I "thrash" with my cursing? You may be a mod, or a more experienced member-- in terms of length of time. However, I have displayed a better ability to discuss and in a wider range of topics, and thus, for you to label me as a troll is highly moronic and biased. Also, you are her friend, and not commenting objectively. How can you even assert that she did no such thing without even going to said thread? That in itself discredits you entirely.

10. spookz Banned Banned

coffee

duh? duh duh duh? duh! duh duh! duh?

11. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I have reviewed all evidence presented by BOTH sides.

So, because you post more, you're a better member? Because I don't like physics, because I don't like math; you're a better member? You, fountainhed, and you, Spookz, have been nothing but a thorn in the sides of many members here since you first showed up.

12. spookz Banned Banned

has anybody seen a pic of coffee? the little tard looks like a inbred idiot

13. spookz Banned Banned

you hated me ever since i called you a moron. before that,we were buds

14. spookz Banned Banned

and? what the fuck can you do about it? nothing! you are impotent. you merely use this opportunity to express your hatred

begone retard! begone if you have nothing constructive to contribute

15. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

You're both trolls

definitely wrong

can´t say anything about fth , but i always appreciate spookz´ posts !

16. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

If you have reviewed "all evidence" presented by both sides, and assert that she did not delete any posts, then you truly are delusional. She admitted that fact herself.

How does one quantify "better"? I said that an assessmnet of me as a troll, simply because I have flamed with a specific set of individuals, is utterly moronic. Do you consider Tiassa, Gendanken, etc trolls? Do they not engage in flaming, outside useful discussions? I believe that you show an inability to be rational.

This statement is irrelevant. Who are these many members? Your friend's abuse of others is surely torelable, no? You are currently a thorn, an annoying, irrational thorn.

The abuse and disregard that Xev shows for other members and her position will end.

17. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Counsler

The fact that you do not agree with them or your friend does agree with them does not make them trolls.

For someone who has made some abysmal and some truly retarded posts you do not hold any ground to accuse anyone of anything.

I saw those posts before they were deleted that is why I am surprised at Xev's behavior.....she may be foul mouth (get over that little problem already all of you) but she has never shown to be a coward or calice in that regards.

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

It is Porfiry's place, not yours, to decide who moderates.
    It is Porfiry's place, not yours, to decide who is a member.
    It is Porfiry's place, not yours, to determine rules of conduct.

I have looked upon your vendetta towards me, which has ranged from simple trolling to expressions of sexual desire, with some amusement. However, it is absolutely not your place to tell my Admin what to do. This is his spot, his territory, and you should either respect that fact or bugger off.

19. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

My vendetta? I was defending you when someone else first initiated a thread to relive you of your duties. At that point, we were still flaming. I hold no grudge, etc anything towards you. In fact, although, I find you lacking somewhat intellectually, I do think you are needed here as a member. I however do not think you should be a moderator, as I have stated in this, and the other complaint raised by Wraith. You have abused your position, plain and simple. At first, I wouldn't care, but goofy and the respect and dedication he shows to his position demands that other moderators at least try!

Sexual desire towards you? LOL. Perhaps you refer to my previous assertion that I wanted to "fuck u in the ass till you bled, you racist fuck."? No, there is no sexual desire for you, from me.

And yes, it is Porfiry's decision to decide. And whatever that decision is, the fact of the matter is: you will STOP the abuse and disregard that you show for other members and your position.

20. spookz Banned Banned

heh

i need to finish my fan fic in light of that pathetic display. thats right! crawl bitch! your master will come and service you!

is that how it is in real life skank? you fuck to get ahead? hmm, it must be!

I have looked upon your vendetta towards me, which has ranged from simple trolling to expressions of sexual desire, with some amusement.

that is lie. as with all flame wars. it take two to tango. there are no vendettas. stuff like that is the province of the bitches. for instance xev/bebe, xev/bells.....
    now thats what i call vendetta. guys dont play that shit.

i must point out, (now that this has turned into a barroom brawl), xev is employing racial slurs in her vendettas.

for instance, i am a porchmonkey

21. spookz Banned Banned

anyone else barfed?

woohoo!
    *my admin!
    *my darling admin!
    *my hot sexy admin!
    *my admin, i am naked and dripping for your manhood
    *take me now, my admin

lmao

Last edited: Jan 19, 2004
  22. spookz Banned Banned

heh
    you turned the porf into an animal! a frikking dog that pisses around here to mark his turf

what is up with that? you brainless twit! you should give props not diss the guy!

23. spookz Banned Banned

this is something that is backed up by the historical record. i do not mindlessly troll anyone! in fact......

i am the nicest fucker in the whole of sciforums.

who dares to deny this?