xev vetting posts that are critical of her position

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by spookz, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

The following are excerpts from the thread in question, posted by spookz:

spookz,
    It is beyond me why one would feign indignance over the moderation of such garbage. You should be thankful that Xev tried to spare you embarrassment by removing them.

However, this one thread is merely the latest incident. Your 6400+ posts do not compel me to be any more lenient. Your persistent campaign to harass, insult, and waste the time of the moderators and of myself leaves me no choice but to ban you forever from sciforums. If you cannot show the slightest respect to those who operate the site for your benefit, then you are no longer welcome here.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

wanna get rid of spookz ? you just said BYE BYE .............

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Good riddance.

Also fountainhed apparently has reading comprehension difficulty, which is demonstrated in that thread.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Joeman, what is the source of your obvious dislike for me? This is not the first instance you have attempted a disparaging comment towards me. Care to cite what demonstrates my comprehension difficulty" in said thread?

8. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Porfiry, would Spookz have been banned hadhe not started this thread? Also, what about my posts, which she deleted? My critiques were in direct response to her posts.

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

Your posts were deleted because they were inane ramblings designed only to trigger the reaction you recieved - and given the fact that you and spookz were posting at the same time and your affinity for each other, probably in concerted effort with him.
    Do not misbehave in general philosophy and you won't have your posts there deleted.

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

So its official..Spookz is done and finito from this place?

11. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Yeppo. He has been banned, finished, killed, slit from ear to ear, etc.

12. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

From knave to chops?

13. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

Great reflection of power.

Finally Sciforums would end up with vegetables and knives.

Celeberate Spookz's slaughter with glee, for one more critic of your granadeur is gone.

Spookz :

Sorry, but you have miserably fallen into the trap setting you up against Porf.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Your behaviour has been hardly commendable. Don't rub these things in. Porfiry's message was quite sufficient and hard enough.

15. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

What's wrong with my behaviour, spurious?

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I'm not your daddy. Figure it out yourself.

17. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

If I did something wrong (Which I doubt I did), then point it out to me. If not, don't make false accusations.

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Dear Son,

I heard from someone that you do not understand the english words 'don't rub things in'? Let it explain it to you a bit more my son so that all things are clear.

Spookz had been already banned by porfiry in a professional manner, with a firm and hard message. And then you come and kick someone who is down. Apparently receiving much joy from this occasion, forgetting that not everybody hates spookz and that some people even enjoyed his posts in for instance the biology forum.

But of course you might think it is perfectly good behaviour. I misbehave frequently, but I don't think my misbehaviour is in anyway commendable, nor do I not see my misbehaviour as good behaviour.

Is it clear now?

regards,

Father.

ps. Mother asks if you could bring a bottle of milk from the store on your way home. She wants to make hot chocolate.

19. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Dear Dad:

What's wrong with answering another member’s question? What's wrong with emphasizing the banning part?

P.S. Mom died three years ago.

20. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

Sorry for that.

Adapting Xev as mom is not a good idea. you might be spanked to death.

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You are seeking conflict...bye bye...

22. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

No, I'm not. You are very much in the wrong.

23. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

"Your posts were deleted because they were inane ramblings designed only to trigger the reaction you recieved - and given the fact that you and spookz were posting at the same time and your affinity for each other, probably in concerted effort with him.
    Do not misbehave in general philosophy and you won't have your posts there deleted."

Bullshit. Never once did Spookz and I collaborate. Illustrate also why my posts were "inane". Do not misbehave????????? You fucking call blacks morons and your friend WANDERER calls blacks cannibals, etc and you have the fucking nerver to tell to not "misbehave"?

Porfiry, you cannot even give me a fucking response? That is pathetic. You have not even shown Xev the slightest of discipline... In effect you tell her to delete any post of her choosing, and particularyly those that show dissent, and without providing a reason? If the deleted posts were done mstakenly and she first claimed, then why are they acceptable now???? What the fuck is that??????

Last edited: Jan 20, 2004