xev vetting posts that are critical of her position

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by spookz, Jan 19, 2004.

1. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

"You are my new project."

Actually that is Spookz's line. My first use was is in the Spookz dedication thread. Our in house conceited moron-- wanderer, goes around dissing spookz when the man is absent and has the nerve to call him a fly? It is very clear who the puppet is in that case and it is not spookz. The line was in homage to spookz.

Now, again, reflect on what, woman?

And who the fuck is thunder and lightening? It surely ain't your fat ass, and it ain't that moron either. So I suggest next time you ready to post more bs, which you excel at by the way, think and make sure all assumptions are fully thought out. Now go away.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

"Thy soul is smit with coward fear. "
    he he. I have a soul? And no, there is nothing cowardly here. And fear? Outside death, spiders, and perhaps going bald in the future, I fear nothing. Well perhaps not a fear of death, more like an unwillingless to die.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Fhed:
    Not its not and no it wasn't. Here's why:

It's thunder, not candles and flashlights, that set off alarms and give us the jitters. This Wandering wombat knows damn well what you are Fountanhed. He knows your play and how it factors into the cosmos. I do as well. Your ploys, strategies and disciplines so full of quiet insecurity you'll drown in it one day.

And if you truly don't know what one means about lighting bolts, then you're even less than the carping nothing I took you to be long ago, now, and forevermore.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

"Not its not and no it wasn't"
    Nonsense.

"I do as well. Your ploys, strategies and disciplines so full of quiet insecurity you'll drown in it one day."
    Incorrect. While I will give you credit, as I did the first time I responded to your post, that you understand somewhat my mind plays, you are still far off when you attempt to characterize me. No woman, I try to find things to make me get that feeling of insecurity, and thus far, nothing. And no, the wandering fool is lost in maze because his image of himself is too warped.

"And if you truly don't know what one means about lighting bolts, then you're even less than the carping nothing I took you to be long ago, now, and forevermore."
    Don't be stupid.

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Fountainboy:
    *grimace*

Call me a fat bitch again, will you? Put it in bold and set it on fire.