Y no fatwah 4 osama?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by IamJoseph, Sep 5, 2010.

1. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Its a serious question and world issue. It tests all muslims who cry and rage about respect for Islam and Islamic behavior and answers the often rethoric counter by muslims, WE ARE AGAINST ALL FORMS OF TERRORISM. How about against all forms of mass murderers shielded as neo Islamic prophets?

Are muslims not against ALL MASS MURDERERS? Like Bin Laden, Iran's Hitler-style president who faked the country's voting and executed 100's of opponents - of Hamas who rejects Israel's existence - of Hezbullah - of their terror orgs in Pakistan who daily massacre muslims even when a natural disaster hits the population and in India? Why issue a fatwah [death sentence] against a film which seeks to rpotect basic women's rights - but glorifies those who commit mass murder and proud of t?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

Dude, how many times do I have to explain to you what the word fatwa means and why you're question is moronic? Should I make a seperate thread and the mods can sticky it, so anytime you feel the need to ask this question again, you can refer back to that thread? How fucking stupid are you?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Yes, please do. Unlike you, I am really confused.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.