Yang-mills mass gap

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Jason.Marshall, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

I am starting this discussion to learn about the Yang-mills mass gap problem in a clearer way, how I understand it is, the goal is to show that "there or no non zero states other than the vacuum" this would be the evidence necessary to prove the mass gap exist. I would like to flesh out this topic from all angles both linguistically and logically.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang–Mills_existence_and_mass_gap

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

You have displayed a distinct lack of mastery of algebra or any ability at calculus. Therefore you lack the prerequisites to master classical electromagnetism, which is the forerunner to a more complicated theory of quantum electrodynamics which is the forerunner to the more complicated quantum field theory of specific Yang-Mills theories like SU(2) and SU(3). And any proof necessarily uses objects of very advanced algebra and calculus, so this topic will be forever beyond you if you don't stop deluding yourself that you have skill in this area and spend the next 5-10 years learning and practicing all the prerequisite principles and skills.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

Again I never claimed to have any abilities in formal mathematics I said I am artist using mathematics as an expression but I have my personal correct understanding of mathematics in my own way in an unorthodox manner I understand the logical structure of absolute truths . A lot of my techniques depend on dimensionless numbers so there are times I can spot patterns even in disciplines I know nothing about then I investigate and bring order to the apparent kaos of my technique. So I choose to discuss this with professionals that are sincere in speaking the truth about there discipline's without sarcasm. This method might seem ineffective by you but is it have served me well and manage to give me unique insights about subjects I would not have known if I took the formal route only.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.