yep,the elections were not rigged.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mars13, Dec 22, 2005.

1. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dkb218 Banned Banned

Well, some type paper trail has to be built into the system.

This problem of being able to change the out come of an election was known before the neocons stole the first election. Nothing was ever done.

Considering the owner of the company that makes these voting machines is a big Bush supporter and is reported to have promised Bush a victory, some type of oversight should have been worked into the system. But those weak ass democrates didn't even raise a stink about it.

Oh well, what ya gonna do...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

vote independant.

Jesse Ventura for president!!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

The voting machines are now a backup method for stealing the election. The #1 way is to understaff urban precincts in the battleground states. That's why people were still voting at one a.m. in Ohio.

8. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

What else is new? It's been known long before the elections that those machines are easily hacked. Hell, there used to be websites showing you exactly how to do so and where some hackers went and totally screwed up an election in CA all for fun, heh.

All this is doing is telling us what we already know. And it won't matter anyways cause nobody is gonna do anything about it. Most will just sit in their chair and read that article and continue to bitch and complain and do nothing but that. Gotta get outta your seat if you care at all.

- N

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And who oversees the overseers? And then who oversees the overseers who are overseeing the overseers? Are none of them permitted to have any political ambitions or opinions or favorite politicians?

Baron Max

10. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

You don't need multiple levels of overseerers. You just need competing overseerers; a system of checks-and-balances. In my state we have observers from both parties monitoring the election.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And just how does that guarantee that one of them won't buy out the other one with money and/or favors? See? If I've learned anything, it's that anyone and everyone can be crooked or turn crooked with monetary incentive.

Baron Max

12. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

If a high-enough percentage of people are corrupt, you're screwed. Corruption is low in the US now except for the Republicans. Few liberals would sell their principles. Most are willing to pay higher taxes or make less money to save the environment, for example. It's unlikely that an observer who has been part of the Democratic party for years is really a Republican. That's like a KKK member belonging to the ACLU for years without anyone noticing.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2005
  13. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Oh, I fell off my chair this was so funny. Oh my god, are so deluded to believe that Democrats are actually less corrupt than Republicans? Democrats? The party whose most charismatic leader to date got bumped off becuase he renegged on his promises to the mafia? LOL

14. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

What's funny is that you'd bring up somebody who died 40+ years ago. Are democrats against civil rights for blacks too then? Typical conservative thinking.

15. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Actually, he was bumped off for the whole Bay of Pigs fiasco. And the power struggle that happened afterwards has everything to do with the ongoings of today. The same people behind all that are the same people that resumed leadership and continue to remain in that role to this day.

- N

16. Barkhorn1x Registered Senior Member

Yea, it is a well known fact that the best way to steal an election is to announce it beforehand.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Oh, BTW, those oversight guys, they're called election officials.

Barkhorn.

17. Barkhorn1x Registered Senior Member

No, that would be #2, number 1 is to be the CEO of the voting machine manufacturer and basically tell Bush that you are going to steal the election for him.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

BTW, did you ever question the accuracy of your assertion made above? That would be asking too much, wouldn't it?

From here:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/24/n...4400&partner=rssnyt&pagewanted=print&position

18. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

I disagree that denying Kerry votes required Democratic complicity. It required only not noticing what was being planned, or not being able to stop it. Put a thief in a room with a law-abiding person. The thief will almost always come out ahead. We can expect that people will be voting at 1 a.m. in Ohio cities so long as it remains a battleground state.