yet another $10 million bounty for muslim pshycotics***

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by vincent, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3636818.stm

$10m bounty offered for Chechen rebels

The two leaders have been wanted by Russia for years

Russia has offered 300m roubles ($10m) for information leading to the arrest of Chechen rebel leaders Shamil Basayev and Aslan Maskhadov, reports say.

Security services want any information that could help to "neutralise" the two following the Beslan school siege.

how many more bounties do we need, muslim fanatics are the most wanted men on the planet

could this money not be put to better use than chasing muslim nutters with it

all told nearly 400 billion dollars are more has been wasted on defending civilised humanbeings from these cockroaches, what a waste of money
    muslim madmen are bankrupting the world

do we keep throwing more money at this impossible problem or do we send all muslims packing?

i am all for seperating the humanrace from the muslim race
    they have proved in every country they live in they cannot live in peace
    with other religous faiths

it is time to give them the whole of the middle east and start deporting them from civilisation

and then only then can we live our day to day lives without worrying a plane is going to blow up are crash or schools blown up

throw israel out of the middle east and let the muslims create a new stone age for themselves, supply them with tanks , bombs and guns and just them all kill eachother the sunni and shia love a good fight with eachother

if there was a polital party standing for deporting all muslims out of the uk
    they would win, but we only have the bnp who hate everyone

the uk needs a political party which stands for the deportation of muslims
    all other ethnic groups can be trusted never too resort too bombs too get there views across, muslims cannot be trusted

over 400 billion dollars the world can not afford to be the victim of this islamic religon much longer

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. surenderer Registered Senior Member

So the whole religion is bad then Vincent? or should the world "get rid" of the radicals? how about the situations that breed these radicals? should the world get rid of that also?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: The world would be a more peaceful place if we just got rid of vincent28uk.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Medicine Woman
    Destroyer of Evil Xianity
    The world would be a more peaceful place if we just got rid of vincent28uk.

well wicked witch of the west
    thats a idea well the favorite methods of muslims killing people are
    beheading
    stoning
    suicide bomb
    suicide plane
    bullits

which method for me wicked witch, you being a witch doctor it could be poison
    your venomous attacks on me are unfounded my views have always been well balanced between the various religons, i play no favourites if it was catholics doing these outrages everyday i would be calling them

god has chosen me as a disciple of truth

god has sent me to show the way to enlightenment too all the sinners of this world
    repent witchdoctor and i will show you the way too

8. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

We have a party like that, the BNP, and they should deport people like you first.
    Muslims arnt an ethnic group, islam is a religion, ethnic groups are blacks, whites, chinese, irish, etc. Also i trust several muslims more than i trust you.
    Find somewhere else to spread your propaganda.

9. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

islam is a cult when you join you become part of a giant amoeba
    which makes muslims and islam one big ethnic group

i dont spread propaganda i dont tell lies any thing i type about islam is factual

10. Mal Registered Member

Quran said it all:

11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Mal
    Registered User (6 posts)

Today, 05:01 PM
    report | reply
    Quran said it all:

“ 002.078
    YUSUFALI: And there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book, but (see therein their own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture.
    PICKTHAL: Among them are unlettered folk who know the Scripture not except from hearsay. They but guess.
    SHAKIR: And there are among them illiterates who know not the Book but only lies, and they do but conjecture

yes your right it does say it all pure garbage
    but the quran (dandy) is well known for its lies

the more bombs that go off the further non-muslims get detached from there religous beliefs
    because we wonder how a god allows these daily attrocities

but muslims beliefs grow stronger with each outrage as if they are feeding on the tragidies

rather strange how muslims do not question there beliefs after these outrages yet archbishops and catholics do

is it because you cannot break a muslims faith becase they have been so hypnotized in there beliefs, the chanting and rythmic moving as one as they prayer, these are all classic cult methods
    to initiate victims into there cult, any good hypnotist will tell you this

12. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

Well i suggest you check your facts, i know muslims i can trust, in fact i trust them more than some christians and catholics i've met. Islam causes the same problems other religions have, its not different, i think either you are ignorant or lying, which is it?

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I disagree. Most of your posts are pure, unsupported propaganda.

Please read the forum rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.