Yin and Yang

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by seekeroftheway, Feb 7, 2006.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

what a crock

how many people do you ignore on this board happeh?

and for what? totally blasting your nonesense?
    calling it as they see it?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Facial Valued Senior Member

One does not have to know a person to comment on the absurdities that he espouses ever so dearly.

You cannot talk in absolute terms, Happeh.

You came here, tried to convince us of a belief with essentially nonsense, and failed. 95% of people on SF reject your theory. Now why stick around? Neither sides will change opinion.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Facial Valued Senior Member

This has turned into a flame thread as well. Happeh is far off from understanding the nature of Yin and Yang. I dunno know what it is to these superstitious folks.

8. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Just because i have said nothing to you does not mean i have not read into your Happeh Theory. You must not be the most observant on things of a matter of listening and not speaking.

I beleive anything I say has been said before and countered by a law in your theory to make it appear to be correct. But just because your theory seems to have an answer does not make it correct. For instance, "Masterbation will make you blind and crippled" I do not need to say anything on this matter.

Prove it. With actuall proof and not theorys. I want proof that can completely answer this with out a shade of doubt. Then I want a motive. Then I'm going to wonder why "white america" is getting aids. Then, you will need to provide the proof that AIDS/HIV had a target. Then I want you to prove why American legends have been dying from it. Because of course we all know "white america is targetting Africans and gays" Why it would be an "bio weapon" that targets people who are not of ANY threat.

Your theory is more of a hypothesis. There is nothing that can prove it. You took meer coincidences, and made it into a false reality. I beleive masterbation is healthy for your body and possibly for your mind. There is more then enough evidence that can prove this othre then your coincidences. A baby crying when people stop making noises and stoping crying when they make noises again happens everyday almost every moment. They are simply entertained. I honestly do not know how you think chants can make a baby stop crying. Barny makes a kid start crying. Is he divine?

No one ever will. Because others see this and see the truth behind it. What you see is not the truth. It is crackpot theorys, with some weird long and drawn out but ridiculous theory. Actually from this moment on I refuse to call it a theory. I will from now on call it "Happehs Stupidity".

They are better at answering questions then an American can. American answers "can and may be altered" European are less likely to be altered.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2006
  9. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

We have nearly a full page of crap on why Happeh sucks, I think that's enough. He's a prick, so lets all just ignore him and get on with the discussion.

10. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Yea. Well, from what I have heard of this is that it is the balance of good and evil or posotive and negative. But to be honest I have but only a shade of knowledge on the subject of this.

11. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Sure. Because if you do I will take it apart. So you just stand there and insist you know it all without every discussing details. Just like everyone else. None of you have the insight to even come up with good questions is what I think the problem is.

Prove that the sun is a thermonuclear furnace. I want all details of the entire explanation. I do not know math so you must start at basic arithmetic and work all the way up. I do not know about chemical reactions. You need to include all of that work also. I don't know any physics so you will need to include a complete write up from high school physics up to whatever it takes to understand the sun.

I would be happy to allow you or anyone else to name the collection of facts and ideas whatever you want.

Yes there is. Piece of cake. Takes maybe an hour or two.

No. I took a lifetime of observation and half a lifetime of study of the human body and put it together to reach what is true reality. Not the foolishness that passes for reality to you or most western people.

You are wrong. Why do you say this? That stupid "it is good for your prostate" propaganda article? It is lies to make you weak and easily controlled. They don't even have to do it. You do it to yourself.

I don't understand the baby reference. You do know that babies can sense energy don't you? I can make a baby cry from yards away. Don't have to physically touch it at all. My energy is strong and....well....not very baby likable.

I know. That is why I keep putting up with all the trouble. No one else ever will so I guess I have to do it.

That is a friendly thing to say.

If you say so. Wasn't Tony Bliar the chief liar for the WMD story and the invasion of Iraq? Didn't Tony Bliar hire a pet judge to cover up the David Kelly assasination? Didn't Tony Bliar have a conversation with George Bush about bombing Al Jazeera? Then Tony Bliar denied it, but not until after he had the guys who leaked the information put in jail where they cannot talk?

I think Europeans are probably liars just like Americans.

12. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Seekeroftheway? You are a child who is sitting on the lawn looking at the stars and talking to his friends about neat stuff.

You don't care about facts. If you had the facts you wouldn't know what to do with them. If someone offered you the facts, like me, you would runaway because all you want to do is hear yourself talk.

As I said before. When you realize that you are going to die, and that sitting around saying "Maybe, what if, or I think", is a waste of precious time, I might still be willing to discuss the facts with you. If I am still around.

13. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I bet you only have a shade of knowledge of many thinks Ricky.

But you know for a fact that I am wrong. Dontcha?

14. Facial Valued Senior Member

Holy crap. With such lack of knowledge, and such a fierce mouth...

15. Facial Valued Senior Member

A sample of your grammar is here before you can correct it.

16. Facial Valued Senior Member

If we don't care about facts, then what does that make you?

Now that's a question that transcends imagination.

Truth is, Happeh is much more ignorant of the facts than we all are. He does not know basic concepts of science and will seek voodoo dolls and crystal balls to do his bidding of "factual" ideas.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

staying on topic and having a calm debate is a rare sight to behold here,

yin and yang,

there is alot to say about this subject, but can also be described quite easily,

balence, opposites, harmony

the origins,

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/yinyang.htm

Yin and yang
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taoists' TaijituYin Yang
    moon sun
    night day
    dark light
    cool warm
    rest active
    feminine masculine
    north south
    winter summer
    right left
    introversion extroversion
    earth heaven
    even odd
    6* 9*
    8** 7**
    * major symbol numbers;
    ** minor symbol numbers

The concept of yin and yang (Chinese: 陰陽 (Traditional) , 阴阳 (Simplified) ; Pronunciation: yīnyáng ?; Korean hangul: 음양; hanja: 陰陽; revised: eumyang; McCune-Reischauer: ŭmyang; Vietnamese: Âm-Dương) originates in ancient Chinese philosophy and metaphysics, which describes two primal opposing but complementary forces found in all things in the universe. Yin, the darker element, is passive, dark, feminine, downward-seeking, and corresponds to the night; yang, the brighter element, is active, light, masculine, upward-seeking and corresponds to the day.

The pair probably goes back to ancient agrarian religion; it exists in Confucianism, and it is prominent in Taoism. Though the words yin and yang only appear once in the Tao Te Ching, the book is laden with examples and clarifications of the concept of mutual arising.

Yin and yang are descriptions of complementary opposites rather than absolutes. Any yin/yang dichotomy can be seen as its opposite when viewed from another perspective. The categorisation is seen as one of convenience. Most forces in nature can be broken down into their respective yin and yang states, and the two are usually in movement rather than held in absolute stasis.

Meaning of terms
    The meaning of the characters for yin and yang, necessarily, has more than just one connotation. Because yang means "sunny", it corresponds to the day and more active functions, whereas yin, meaning "shady", corresponds to night and dormancy. Yin and yang can be compared in the chart to the right.

It is also possible to look at yin and yang with respect to the flow of time. Noon, is full yang, sunset is yang turning to yin; midnight is full yin and sunrise is yin turning to yang. This flow of time can also be expressed in seasonal changes and directions. South and summer are full yang; west and autumn are yang turning to yin; north and winter are full yin, and east and spring are yin turning over to yang.

Yin and yang is often used in reference to disease, and many Asian cultures treat the hot/cold or wet/dry diseases with opposite treatments. For example, a yin symptom such as coldness would be treated with yang treatments, such as hot foods. A yang symptom such as nervousness would be treated with yin treatments- cold foods such as fruits.

Yin and yang can also be seen as a process of transformation which describes the changes between the phases of a cycle. For example, cold water (yin) can be boiled and eventually turn into steam (yang).

One way to write the symbols for yin and yang are a solid line (yang) and a broken line (yin) which could be divided into the four stages of yin and yang and further divided into the eight trigrams (these trigrams are used on the South Korean flag). The symbol shown at the top righthand corner of this page, called Taijitu (太極圖), is another way to show yin and yang. The mostly white portion, being brighter, is yang and the mostly dark portion, being dim, is yin. Each, however, contains the seed of its opposite. Yin and yang are equally important, unlike the typical dualism of good and evil.

The concept is called yin yang, not yang yin, just because the former has a preferred pronunciation in Chinese (see Standard Mandarin - Tones for detail), and the word order has no cultural or philosophical meaning.

Principles
    Everything can be described as either yin or yang.

1. Yin and yang are opposites.

Everything has its opposite—although this is never absolute, only comparative. No one thing is completely yin or completely yang. Each contains the seed of its opposite. For example, winter can turn into summer; "what goes up must come down".

2. Yin and yang are interdependent.

One cannot exist without the other. For example, day cannot exist without night.

3. Yin and yang can be further subdivided into yin and yang.

Any yin or yang aspect can be further subdivided into yin and yang. For example, temperature can be seen as either hot or cold. However, hot can be further divided into warm or burning; cold into cool or icy. Within each spectrum, there is a smaller spectrum; every beginning is a moment in time, and has a beginning and end, just as every hour has a beginning and end.

4. Yin and yang consume and support each other.

Yin and yang are usually held in balance—as one increases, the other decreases. However, imbalances can occur. There are four possible imbalances: Excess yin, excess yang, yin deficiency, and yang deficiency. They can again be seen as a pair: by excess of yin there is yang deficiency and vice versa. The imbalance is also a relative factor: the excess of yang "forces" yin to be more "concentrated".

5. Yin and yang can transform into one another.

At a particular stage, yin can transform into yang and vice versa. For example, night changes into day; warmth cools; life changes to death. However this transformation is relative too. Night AND day coexist on Earth at the SAME time when shown from space.

6. Part of yin is in yang and part of yang is in yin.

The dots in each serve: 1. as a reminder that there are always traces of one in the other. For example, there is always light within the dark (e.g., the stars at night), these qualities are never completely one or the other. 2. as a reminder that absolute extreme side transforms instantly into the opposite. For example, the hardest stone is easiest to break.

18. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Well, I can tell you without a doubt in my mind that that is not the case. But it is very hard to prove some one wrong of something that they beleive in at there fullest extent. You know just as well if i were to say anything you would give e a sound clip or a drawing that makes you think your right and that I am wrong. When really you have proved me to be right and proved to everyone else that you are indeed a buffoon. Besides what part of your theory has actually been proved? What is the truest basis of your theory? Is it the baby crying or a man with bad eye site who you think masterbates?

Your answerign a question with a question first off. I do not need to provide any proof on this because i an tel you that I do not study this. I suggest you study it. But until then learn manorisms.

I want all of them if that is the case. I bet there is none of it that allows your theory to be tested. Atleast none of it you want to be released because you know if it could be tested you would be proven wrong.

It has took some 750+ posts for you so far. So I highly dount it would take "maybe an hour or two".

Where you on crack from th beggining moment of this? Or where you just born to make up one of the worst theorys on the human mind and body? Why do the smartest people from the eastern world usually study western science? Probably because they know the stuff that comes out of your mouth makes them look like they have no knowledge to common sciences.

First off I never said it was healthy for you. I didn't ever say it was bad either. But it does burn alot of fat. So in terms of it being healthy exerise then it is. Besides on that you have not shown anything to even prove this. See you just assume people with bad eye sites masterbate when realy maybe these people who masterbate that have bad eye site and problems you say are crippling are people who have always had eyesite probems; and on that most older people began to have eye site problems and problems walkng. It's called growing up. There is no correlation between the two. Because you cannot prove every old person with these problems has these problems due to masterbation, because they have proven that this is caused by different people. Then anyone who is not that age has never had a single recorded fact that there eye site or crippling problems has been directly from masteration.

That is just about one of the most foolish things I've ever heard anyone say to make some one think they have spiritual powers. Everyone can make a baby cry from yards away. By picking up his toys, or making a scary face. I bet you all the money in the world that anyone could make a baby cry without using "spiritual powers" the exact same way you claim to do.

Have you ever questioned yourself on why no will ever do it? Possibly thats the answer to your biggest question on "Happehs stupidity". Your theorys are weak and highly useless. You obviously have some knowledge though, I suggest you put it towards something usefull.

No it is truthful.

Every tree has a few bad apples. But look at the universitys that study things, or the clone research centers. They have some of the top thermodynamics researching centers in the world.They even have some research centers on regeneration; I.E. (like a lizards tail falling off and growing back)

I think the eastern world are cult fanatics and have there ideals based off of 4,000 year old philosophy. But it does not mean I will call them liars. Europeans are more truthfull with there research then Americans are. It is very well agreed on. It is one of the few thigns i've said on here that i didn't have to explain. Except to you my freind.

19. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Yes, that is completely true. I do not know alot of things about everything. Becuase I am not perfect. But are you saying in this that you know alot of things about everything? Your work does not show this. Besides it doesn't take a genius to know your wrong.

20. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Of course. You asked for proof and I give it to you. Now you are trying to twist my good hearted attempt to comply with your needs into something awful.

Why? Because I said something you do not believe? That is not reason enough to call me buffoon.

I have proved about 90% of my theory to my satisfaction. The baby crying story is true as is masturbation causing bad eyesite.

See? No hope. I am trying to get you to see that if I want to be trouble to you, I can make outrageous demands. I am not interested in talking to you, I just want you to work for me.

I think that is what you are doing to me. You still have not asked me one question that tells me you have thought about what I said and you have found a problem somewhere.

I win the bet. What did I win?

Doubt all you want. 90% of those posts are evil people trying to kill my spirit. Go look. There are 10 or 15 posts per page from Leopold alone trying to cause trouble.

Why do you believe they are the smartest people in the world? Because they told you so? There are WMD in Iraq too.

It is not assumption. It is trained observation.

You can never prove anything that involves human beings if you go by the strict rules of science. Human beings lie. They will cause the results of any scientific experiment to give wrong results because they tell lies if they are embarrassed or for any other reason.

Did I say spiritual powers? This is your problem. You are not reading what I write, you read what you want to hear. I said it was my energy that did it. I guess you could call it spiritual energy. When I hear the word powers I see visions of superman or batman. It is nothing like that. Just a normal everyday thing like breathing and eating.

I am not arguing that babies can be made to cry if you abuse them. I am trying to make you understand that people do have energy, that it can cross open spaces just like heat energy, and that it has an effect on other people who can sense it. My hope is that if you accept that, maybe you would be more open minded to Happeh Theory.

I think you wonder if I am right. I think you see my native intelligence and confidence. I think you want to believe me. You are afraid to because if you do, the entire forums membership will descend on you and attack you the way they have attacked me.

That is how they drove away the only person smart enough to ask me good questions. Mercaptan posted very very good questions. Then I made the mistake out of saying he was my hero. He is smart enough to know that if he associates himself with me, the mob would turn on him. He left the thread and never returned.

I am right. I can explain it to you, but it will not make sense because it contradicts most of those western scientists you idolize. You have to be willing to throw away all kinds of things you think you know. You have to be willing to be afraid when you lose your ground.

When you realize that most of what you know is lies, and I am right, it is very common for people to lose their ground. When this happens they get hysterical and fearful and run around like a chicken with it's head cut off. That is why most people will not believe me. They listen to me up till the point the fear and hysteria starts, then they attack me to make me shut up because they are afraid.

21. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Your proof doesn't have any actual proof to back it up. I'm ot including any of your research on the matter because it is completely off. I don't think any of the work you have done on your feilds of study are correct. So we need to ask a person with a higher education on the matter. Your so called "evidence" does not count simply because it is wrong.

No, because you are a clown. You think your right when all of your work is a joke. I've nevr seen a old man blind and crippled due to masterbation. It's typically from normal problems of being old. Did you ever look at the fact that some people go blind and crippled and do not masterbate? Becuase I'm sure the numbers will be the same. There is absolutily nothng to prove you have something real here, except for your pathetic things you call proof. All of it does not signify this.

Find someone who will actually spend the money to research this. If you can ever in your life find someone who will throw away money on a high scale just to prove that your an idiot.

I don't see your point in this. It's completly irrelevant to the matter of what i asked you. So you proved something by answering a question with a question. Wow, such a turn of events. Whats your next trick? Does it involve you disapearing? Where my demands outrageous to you? I don't see how they are. Nor do I see how it is so hard for me to ask to prove something that you beleive. But then again you're not to good at this.

So you're not interested in talking to me. No big deal. But you see I would never work for someone who thinks they have some knid of mental power. Nor would I ever degrade myself to actually meeting you in person. See your problems lie in the fact that you think that you have a correct theory. But you do not.

No, I asked you to answer a question in something you beleive. I takeback saying you have some level of intelligence. By you just saying that right there I've lost all the beleif that there might be some intelligence in you. I'm sorry to say that you probably don't know wha your saying half the time. You also have alot of hypocracy in you.

You could never win the bet. You did not win it now, and you will never win it. Because you could never prove your theory. I read through your stupid website and at first i thought you were trying to make a funny website. But when i learned that you actually had these views and it wasn't a joke to you i began to feel sorry for you.

90%of it was you tryng to prove what you think is real. But you got shunned from the beggining. The statistics should go like this 10% of it was you stating the false, 50% of it was you trying to answer leopolds questions with something short of a answer. It was more or less. "look at this picture" That did not in any case what so ever answer his question. The last 40% of it was you repeating the first two percentages.

Everyone knows China, Japan, and most other eastern countries have very smart people. There average IQ is about 112. Which is a little higher then the average IQ of the western world. But appearently that doesn't include you as some of smartest people in the world, if they come up with theorys like yours. Then try to ake them see right by making your theory able to to defend itself creating som kind of false reality. Just because it is naswered to you does not mean it is the answer! If you spent your whole life observing this stuff then you really and honestly wasted your life. I bet you think you actually made something. But you didnt you are just so horribly wrong it pains me to think your alive.

No it is an assumption. You have not been trained to observe people. If so then you would have much better observations. I bet you are starting to think of yourself as something divine because you can make an assumpton of a person without knowing them. I bet it makes you think your even more right. You obviously have no grip on reality. I think you should take a few years off on your research and look at others research and ask yourself if you thnk it is actually right.
    That would only be true if you were asking the human. But incase you didn't know they have otherways of testing people. I bet yu didn't though because you have no real outlook on the matter. I bet if you had your own lab to work on you would ask people until they gave you the right answer then you would run out of the lab with all of your evidence and walked out get laughed at and go back to the lab and do it all over again.
    Spiritual powers and energy so close to being the same thing that they just might be spiritual powers. Once again you make assumptions that arn't true. I've read everything you wrote ans saw how badley off a person could be. I've thought over your theory and came up with the same results. You are wrong. Over and over again. But yet your persistancy never fails you.

What? No. That isn't true. Thats people with mental problems. You are getting confused by your brains reactions to a baby crying. But yet you have no idea what that little feeling is when a baby crys, so you think you have an energy that not many have. It's just that not many people know what it is. So they spend there whole life trying to figure out what it is. But you on the other hand come up with some half-brained theory. Then go parading around forums trying to find one person to beleive you.

I DO NOT WONDER IF YOU ARE RIGHT! I do no longer see your "intelligence" I do see you have confidence. But thats because you have such little intelligence if any at all. So you walk around thinking your the greatest. While everyone just laughs at you really.

You should do the same.

I wonder why it contradicts western science? Possibly because you are wrong? You cannot possibly think you and your education is better then some one who has mastered or got there doctorate in the feild there studying in is wrong. You should really get a clue. You are probably one of the weakest minded people in the easten world. To think any of what you are doing is correct. Do you know what the dictionars defines as insane?

insane

adj 1: afflicted with or characteristic of mental derangement; "was declared insane"; "insane laughter" [ant: sane] 2: very foolish; "harebrained ideas"; "took insane risks behind the wheel"; "a completely mad scheme to build a bridge between two mountains"

Another deffinition would be Insanity - Trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Hmm, I guess this would also go with your idea on reposting it until some one finally understands it correct?

I wonder if that rings a bell for you? So i guess it is now safe to call your theory "Happehs insanity"

I will never realize you are right and what I have been tought is lies. Because the wester world is correct in this. However I should ask you this question. As a matter a fact I was going to ask you this. But the thing is this will never happen. Because you will be doing this. So you are scared of being wrong and your confidence is starting to lack so you question me on your insecuritys. You try to make me think that my science is wrong and that yours is indeed correct. But the sad fact is that yours is incorrect.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2006
  22. Happeh Registered Senior Member

"I win because I don't like your evidence". I think that sums up your position. You have never really discussed it with me to clarify anything, but you are sure it is wrong. And you want me to go ask daddy what is right.

Sorry. If you want daddy to tell you how to live and what to believe, you go ask him. Daddy is a liar. He lies about everything so he can do what he pleases.

Looks like this won't go on much longer if you are at the name calling stage.

I have no problem at all acknowledging this statement. You would find I am very reasonable if we had a discussion.

Please re read that and see how nonsensical and desperate it sounds.

Name calling again!

You need to be calm and pay close attention. I understand what you are thinking and feeling. I thought and felt the exact same way. I will not lie to you. I still feel that way sometimes when someone plays this game with me.

Yes it is a game. A game that is for your own good. What you are doing is making a demand. I refuse your demand. You throw a tantrum like a baby. That is what my counter question is meant to force you to see. If you don't get what you want, you have a tantrum. You cannot have a real conversation with a person who has a tantrum if things do not go his way.

The second part of the game is that my counter question is an answer. You don't like it because you have to work for it. You are a lazy westerner, trained to pay your money and immediately be given what you want. You have no patience. If you are able to, considering my question will make your brain and your personality grow. If you are not able, or you are unwilling, you will throw tantrums like you are.

That is the way it works. That is the way most people who get frustrated react. You can accept it and work with it, or you can have tantrums for 5 or 10 years until you get tired of them, and finally realize they do not work, then you can accept it and work with it.

I think you are curious but you are afraid to ask. You think the crowd will make fun of you, or I am playing a joke on you. I am not like that. I might exagerrate just a tiny bit once in awhile to make people laugh and have fun, but I do not lie.

Mental powers are attainable by any human being who performs the proper training. Many people are born with mental powers. Many of them are lied to or drugged so they lose their power. Some evil person convinces them their ability is a "delusion". Because they are trusting people, they accept this judgement from an authority figure. The people that refuse to accept the authority figures proclamations are drugged into submission.

Wow. You really need to learn how to think. You head is a muddle. Your writing style reveals thoughts flowing around in a chaotic whirlpool. Slow down. No one is going anywhere. Proof read your post before you hit submit. I think you will sound much more rational.

It is called self confidence and absolute certainty.

You are right there. I have overestimated your intelligence. I don't think I will be reading too much of you in the future. You cannot think clearly. I feel like I am going to fall over in my chair I am so dizzy from reading all that confusion.

I gave you a chance. You spent 5 inches of post trashing me. I have discharged my obligation to be courteous to you.

23. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Let me get started with this. Who in the world ever mad it a law that I must discuss something before I begin argueing it? You are simply annoyed that there is another person against you so you want me to go away with your mixed and conceded ideals.But really are you that threatend by me? To shun me from the first moment I have spoke? I think more people would reply to you if you did not shun them from the start. As you did to me. Do you think for instance Ghandi he came out of no where with his non violent protests. But most people were not rediculing him from the beggining and he came out in the middle of something correct? I wonder how many times you have walked into the middle of something, and were shunned? Probably a relativly small amount of times as you seem to have no respect for it.

Let me explain this is the simplest way possible. I bet you will find the same statistics of old people who have lost eye site and have gone crippled whether they masterbated or not. I.E. 2/3 old men lose there hearing. 2/3 old men are balding. 1/3 men are going blind and have crippling knee problems. But I bet masterbation doesn't make a single or solitary difference in the matter. As a matter a fact I bet you the numbers would be a little worse in your case. But you will probably just chose to ignore this as you have done with other questions from other people.

Well I suppose it wouldn't go on much longer because you do not really have much that is correct to discuss. But if you ever find something interesting that has some correlation with what you're trying to prove then maybe I will be on your side. But until that moment I don't think it is possible. Besides I hardly see how it's name calling when there is plenty of proof to back this up. Can you prove anything of what you have called me? I would think not.

You treat me as a child.

You spent you whole life studying this though? Is this a contradiction in your work already? It appears to be on to me.

But what do I know? I just "walked into this with out having any idea of what I'm talking about".

This is all a game to you? Well if you feel that way then you're a soar loser. I suggest you find a "game" your better at.

I wonder if you actually think I threw a tantrum or just got so fed up with you that I let some of my frustrations with you out on you?

What need is there for a real conversation with some one who has the ideals of a lunatic. I think you are possibly one of the biggest hypocrites in the world.

But wait why don't I just get you to use your mental powers or whatever you call it to make me stop having a temper tantrum? But you wouldn't like that because you couldn't do it. So what is the point?

Yea I saw how it was an answer.

But the difference was is that you asked me a question I had no knowledge of. It appeared to me that you had some what of an idea of what you were talking about.As I am not realizing you do not have any correct knowledge of anything you beleive i reluctantly take my question back.

Comming from a person who makes you work for an answer and throws a tantrum when some one comes into a converation with out have prior intrest in talking in it before this sounds real hypocritical.

Do you see where I am going with ths? Or are you about to fall out of your chair in confusion again? Wait I got an idea to make this easier for you.

I will make an glossary at the end of this so you can follow the repeat of these things. So from now on your confusion is from your own ability to read carefully, or your fault that you cannot comprehend something

Afraid to ask what? I've read through every page of your theory. What more need I ask. It is wrong. I am not afraid of an online crowd. You are a conceded and hypocritical person so far. Your work proves this. But yet you can make a comment about me without fully knowing if it is true or not and be in the right?

With views like this I will say this for you "There is nothing I can say to make you think what the truth is. You will have to learn it on your own". But I did try. I got a little frustrated with it, but this is it. I can no longer stand your false views. I think you should find supporting data for your work and if you do. Find supprting data for that. But I can tell you that you will spend the rest of your life trying to prove your theory. Not many with intelligence will beleive it. But I want you to take a note on one thing. You are using propaganda to do it.

Proof

That is in all cases propaganda.
    I've never met a single person "drugged" into believing anything. There may be a few cases but none that I've ever heard of. I think you must learn a better way to spread your "Happehs Insanity" to people who think that is true. But you will only find one or two people here. So why not look any where else? To us you are simply another insane person spreading your rhetoric.

It was all strategically placed for you to come to the final conclusion that you have no actuall proof. After all that you still just don't understand what you have IS NOT proof of your theory. You refuse to beleive any other evidence because it is a contradiction of your work. So why not atleast answer the contradictions. They have already been asked.

Now I will add that you must look for them. I will not cover your mistakes. That is your job.

You are a fool. Your self confidence and absolute certainty is greatly blinded by your inability to use common sense.

Possibly because your brain can only handle so much truth.Sorry if I'm Getting ahead of you. I'm sure your brain is "spining and your about to fall out of your chair in dizzyness" I am trying my best to make you understand even the simplest things. But this has come to no avial. Sadly I have to make a glossary for you to not get confused.

I never really saw your obligation to do anything. You could have simply ignored me and this would have never happened. I chose to ignore you for quite some time. But I've just about had it with you. I don't think you listen to common sense or hard evidence proving you wrong. I have changed my views on alot of things in the past few years due to new science and history break throughs. Why can't you admit to stuf that was proven before your time?

Glossary

Hypocrite - I will be saying this a few times to allow you to come to the conclusion you have been making several hyopcritical mistakes.

Stupidity - The lack of true knowledge behind what you are saying.

Insane - I pointed this out simply because you are insane. You have admitted to it in a few words or less. If you have troubles with this. I want you to think back when you said "I will repost here until people finally understand the Happeh Theory" As well as it being a "Hair brained idea".

Lack of proof - I pointed this out quite a few times to show some simple things. Like the fact you answer questions with pictures or drawings you made or found randomly searching through the internet. Then placed some kind of correlation between the two.

Happehs Insanity - From the fact that it is indeed a hairbrained idea, see above to Insanity.

Happehs Stupidity - From the fact that your theory lacks any intellectual proof.

Fool - See, Stupidity, Insanity, and hypocrite above.

Contradictions - This is a simple one. You avoiding the answer to the question with another hair brained idea to answer it. It does indeed contradict the western world as you said. Like I said "I wonder why"

Propaganda - Using things you made up to prove something is true. But really what you are saying is not true. Like a scare tactic.

Self confidence and absolute certainty - Your subconcious not allowing you to be wrong.

Subconcious- The thing in your brain that makes you think you are right

Brain - something most people use to think with.

Mental powers - See stupidity

Proof of your theory - This is again said to further explain to you that you have "nonsensical" proof.

Ideals of a lunatic- see Insanity; In the case you follow peoples ideals who are just as insane as you.

Manorisms - This was discovered around the time knights were very popular. Something you are completely void of.

I.E. - In example the statistics I have placed here are made up. But meant to give you the idea of what I am talking about.

common sense - something most people have to use when needed in common problems. Such as it is raining outside. I better not go out or i will catch a cold. Or in your case. Masterbation is does not make me go blind or crippled.

Theory - Something that can be proven, or has enough evidence to be tested.

Your mistakes - Your inability to answer the question with something another person can accept as an answer.; more to be added due to more mistakes you will make.

Your rhetoric - See insanity, Stupidity, and propoganda.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2006