"you are making me feel" & physical manifestation of the inner termoil

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by RainbowSingularity, Jun 15, 2019.

1. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

this has been on my mind for some time now
    the aspect of the projection to physicalise internal feelings into another person
    Transference to seek reality of an anxiety or internal belief that is an emotion inside a panic attack or anxiety attack.

i am primarily focused on what it is connected to and how.
    the physicalisation process as a process of transference is comprehendable.

however, i am wanting to comprehend the drivers that manifest into external process that might indicate actions.
    be those self harm or harming others, psychopathic episodes bullying and manipulation.

please give me your thoughts.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mathman Valued Senior Member

Simplify your presentation.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

No one really ''makes'' anyone else feel anything. You may be offended by a comment someone utters your way, or even ''at'' you, but if you feel devastated, it's really your own choice to feel that way. Sort of like in relationships, it's wrong to expect your gf/bf/partner/spouse to ''make'' you happy. My happiness or unhappiness isn't contingent upon someone else.

Bowser likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Are you manifesting your own emotions as physical sensations and phenomena in/on your own body?
    - and attributing their cause to another person?
    - or feeling emotions that you believe originate in another person?
    - or projection your emotions onto another person, believing that that is how they feel?

I have a fair grasp of how psychosomatic manifestation works (except stigmata; I don't understand the mechanism of that) , but don't get how it relates to another person. That is, I don't follow the route of the transference to which you allude.