You make a claim God dont exist, now prove it....

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by whatsupyall, Nov 27, 2002.

1. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

This thread is getting ridiculous. Whatsupyall, I don't know what kind of mind you have, but it certainly isn't logical.

You Killed Jesus; when did you start reading Descarte

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. whatsupyall Banned Banned

IF THERE IS DOCUMENTARY OF MONEY TURNING UP IN EXCHANGE FOR TEETH, THATS NOT TOOTHFAIRY, THATS A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MONEY FOR TEETH. THEREFORE DONT LIE AND SAY THE DOCUMENTARY IS ABOUT TOOTHFAIRY, BECAUSE IT ISNT....OK? AGAIN THE DOCUMENTARY IS NOT ABOUT TOOTHFAIRIES, BUT YOOU CAN CLAIM THAT TOOTHFAIRY CAUSED THE INACTIVITY, AND IF SO, THEN PROVE IT...OK CHILD...

EITHER TOOTHFAIRY WAS TAUGHT TO THEM BY PARENTS, OR NOT. THATS NONE OF MY CONCERN AND THATS NOT THE SUBJECT.. WHERE IS THE CONVICTION OF THE BELIEF OF TOOTHFAIRIES, AND YOU SAID IT YOURSELF, ONLY CHILDREN ACCEPTS SUCH CLAIM, I DONT SEE ADULTS FOLLOWING TOOTHFAIRIES UNLESS THEY ARE MENTALLY SICK, AND IF U CLAIM THERE IS, THEN PROVE IT..OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR HOLE, THERE IS NO CONVICTION IN BELIEF OF TOOTHFAIRY, IT IS A MYTH...THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES ON YOU WHO MAKE THE CLAIM, IF ONLY KIDS HAVE FAITH ON IT, THEN THAT PROVES MY POINT, TOOTHFAIRY IS A MYTH.

LADY OF GUADALUPE,LADY OF LOURDES, PLACEBO, FAITH HEALING, THOUDSANDS OF SLAIN..ETC. ETC.. I WILL CLARIFY THIS FOR U AND LOOK IT UP ONLINE LATER....

NO, WORDS AND CLAIMS ARE NOTHING WHEN IT IS NOT BACKED BY EVIDENCE...THEIR CLAIM WAS SPECULATION AND A GUESS, FOR THEY HAVE NOT OBSERVED WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT (BECAUSE THEY CANT, EARTH AND STARS ARE IMMEASURABLE AT THE TIME).. SO NO, CLAIMS ARE NOTHING, EVIDENCE IS EVERYTHING...EVIDENCE THROUGH PERSONAL CONVICTION, SCIENTIFIC, PHILOSOPHY, AND REALITY...IS WHAT COUNTS....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DCLXVI Bloody Bastard Registered Senior Member

Ok then, whatsupyall, we've established a common ground. You agree with me that the masses aren't always right, and you agree with me that you need solid unrefutable evidence before anything can be proven true. Now all that remains is for you to provide me with solid unrefutable evidence.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

This is Muscleman's proof for God:

ARGUMENT FROM CREATION
    (1) If evolution is false, then creationism is true, and therefore God exists.
    (2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable
    (3) Therefore, God exists.

PEACOCK ARGUMENT FROM SELECTIVE MEMORY
    (1) [Christian asks "stumper" question]
    (2) [Atheist answers question]
    (3) [A lapse of time]
    (4) [Christian repeats question]
    (5) [Atheist repeats answer]
    (6) [A lapse of time]
    (7) [Christian repeats question]
    (8) [Atheist repeats answer]
    (9) [A lapse of time]
    (10) Atheist, you never answered my question.
    (11) Therefore, God exists.

ARGUMENT FROM IGNORANCE
    (1) I don't understand evolution, I mean how could there be nothing then something?
    (2) (Well informed atheist gives articulate explanation of evolution and gently explains that the beginning of the universe has nothing to do with evolution.)
    (3) Well it seems way too complicated and unlikely to me. Plus I don't want to live my life thinking I evolved from a monkey.
    (4) Therefore, God exists and Jesus died for our sins.
    (5) (Atheist argues that theist's ignorance of evolution does not logically lead to the conclusion that there is a God, let alone the Christian God.)
    (6) Says you! God bless.
    (7) Therefore, God exists.

8. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Xelios; I think you've hit the nail square on its head

. Next time, try aiming for whatsupyall. Maybe you'll knock som sense into him.

9. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Everyone please note. Whatsup only has a mental age of perhaps 5 years. I suspect his real age is probably around 12.

It should be obvious to pretty much everyone here that he is incapable of simple reasoning.

In the same way that you can't have an intellectiual debate with a 5 year old then don't expect to achieve anything better with whatsup.

The only value with whatsup is the enjoyment you can have by teasing him. Anything else is a waste of time.

10. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

whatsup,

If you want us to prove the nonexistence of a god, then please give a precise description of this entity so we know exactly what we are trying to disprove.

There are thousands of definitions of gods, what is yours?

11. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

I didn't think I was evil...?

12. whatsupyall Banned Banned

You lying sack of sheep. I never disagreed with evolution, FALSELY ACCUSING ME LIKE ALWAYS. Again get over it, I mentioned this clearly maybe a hundred times, I AM NOT AGAINST evoolution, I BELIEVE its theory because it is supported with FOSSIL evidence. Things that already exists evolve, AND HOW DID THOSE THINGS EXIST IS WHERE THE CREATIONISM COMES IN PLAY..

I accept Creationism, then evolution....

PEACOCK ARGUMENT FROM SELECTIVE MEMORY

Its more like these..

1. Atheist say "Knowing means Controlling".
    2. Christian say "Your stupid, knowing doesnt mean 'controlling'"..
    3. Atheists says "We dont make a claim, and there is no God".
    4. Christian says "U said u dont make a claim, then later on made a claim that there is no God, your an idiot".
    5. Atheist says "I dont reserve to faith, only to evidence"..Faith is stupid..
    6. Christian says "Then show evidence God dont exist, u dont have any, so dont say u have no faith, because u do."
    7. Atheist says "Theory doesnt need faith, the word theory means "fact"".
    8. Christian say "Again yur an idiot, theory is not fact".

9. Atheists say "You have a brain of a 5 yrs old kid, yur probably 12 yrs old and cant get a real intelligent thing to say"..
    10. Christian say "If my brain isnt smart, then your brain is a rock".
    11. Christian says "Evolution is a good theory" and I accept it..
    12. Atheist says "Evolution isnt a theory, it is a FACT. and were not brainwashed...And yur an idiot for disagreeing with evolution".
    13. Christian says "Dont falsely accuse me, I said I agree with evolution".
    14. atheists says "Evolution is a fact, and yur stupid for not aggreing with evoolution".
    15. Christian yells and say "CAN YOU HEAR ME YOU STUPID! I SAID I AM NOT NOT NOT AGAINST EVOLUTION, I ACCEPT ITS THEORY, AND IT IS NOT A FACT...
    16. Atheists pause for a while...........Then comes back and say "Evolution is a fact, and yur stupid for rejecting it"..

etc. etc. more idiotic comments from atheists here and there..
    END....

THE ONLY REASON WHY THIS DEBATE IS GOING CIRCULAR, IS BECAUSE YOU GUYS DONT HAVE COMMON SENSE AND A DYSFUNCTIONAL BRAIN..AND THEN YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING DUMB, READ WHAT U HAVE POSTED, AND THINK AGAIN STUPID KIDS...

ONCE AGAIN, I AM NOT AGAINST EVOLUTION!!! IS YOUR BRAIN DYSFUNCTIONAL? IF YOU SAY ITS NOT, THEN ACT LIKE IT OK.....

13. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

haha, this one relates to whatsupyall quite well:

ARGUMENT FROM PERSECUTION(II)
    (1) Jesus said that people would make fun of Christians.
    (2) I am an idiot.
    (3) People often point that out.
    (4) Therefore, God exists.

14. You Killed Jesus 14/88 Registered Senior Member

Pshaw, you're just the evil genius trying to convince me that my convictions are wrong, lulling me into the false sense of security I was previously in so you continue with your fun. You won't fool me that easily.

15. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

If there is no need for something to exist, and no logical reason to believe it does, then the onus of proof lies on the person claiming it's existance. In this case, there is no need for a God to exist, and there is no logical reason why he should exist, therefor the onus of proof is on MM, not us.

Thus far, MM has provided nothing more than his opinion that God exists. He will tell you otherwise (his stupid intelligence arguement), but he's done nothing but present falty logic (ie. my computer was created, therefor the rest of the universe must also have been created).

On a side note, it is not possible to prove or disprove God as he exists beyond this universe. Unless he decides to pay us a visit in a physical form of some sort proof of or against his existance is limited to speculation, opinion and guesswork.

16. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

will someone please say they understand what I mean when I say a theist can't ask an atheist to disprove god?

Atheism is not an independent claim! Theists are making an independent claim!

**cries**

17. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Nebula,

Well of course, but whatsup has selectively decided to assume all atheists are strong atheists. i.e. those who do claim that a god does not exist. He prefers not to consider the vast majority who simply disbelieve theist claims.

18. You Killed Jesus 14/88 Registered Senior Member

Proving a negative is an impossibility, yes.

"So-and-so is a traitor."

"No, there isn't any evidence saying he is..."

"That just shows you how well he can hide his tracks! HAH! Sneaky bastard!"

19. Zero Banned Banned

My decision to respect other viewpoints is being sorely tested by my funny bone right here...

"You lying sack of sheep"?? rofl...

There is no god, afterlife or divine love. There is only Entropy, the mother from which we were all born. She tugs our souls with the beautiful, maternal love of chaos. Why do you keep Her waiting?