your all insane

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by yumyum, Oct 16, 2002.

1. %BlueSoulRobot% Copyright! Copyright!! Registered Senior Member

All right, will do.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I think I might have said something there...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. unbalanced Banned Banned

remember.

Science should not be taken too seriously,if it were really that important,mankind would not have survived millions of years without it,and I hear the replies already'Evolution is science...bla bla",science is just a field of study,mankinds way of feeling he has control of something when he doesn't,never has,and never will have control of anything.A narrow deep knowledge base is like book smart with no common sense,pretty useless if you can't
    do anything but your job with it.
    Oh yeah,this is just my opinion too,nerds.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Better a nerd...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. unbalanced Banned Banned

better a nerd?

Nerds tend to be taken by surprise because they think they know all they need to know and are usually not expecting to find out almost everthing they know is wrong,what do you claim for a profession phisch?.

8. sciencegeek Registered Senior Member

insanity depends on definition

Being a genious doesn't necessarily mean that one is insane. Exceptionally brilliant people do tend to have eccentric tendancies but I think that is primarily because they don't see things the way "normal" people do. I personally feel sorry for people that consider themselves normal. They spend their whole life searching for something that doesn't exist. Normality only exists in a first person world and varies with the individual. If someone were to find eccentric people insane then in their eyes that is true. I personally think that a majority of eccentrics, myself included, are only harmful to people that fear change and difference. Every now and then you get someone truly insane that takes part in the harm of other beings but as a whole the world needs to learn tolerance of others.

9. unbalanced Banned Banned

Life was much simpler once.

Science serves to make things seem more complex than they really are,people who have a grasp on some things beyond others feel superior to those who don't,when in the end it makes no real difference what you know.

10. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

I am a nerd and I probabally have an inferiority complex. Thankfully the internet allows me to be a pompous ass because people dont quite seem like people. I DEFINATLY dont know all I need to know.

11. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

i just have one question.

how come both the following words sound the same (pronunciation) ...yet, they are spelled using different vowels/ but/and having the same sound ??

separate - desperate.

what gives??

12. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

The english language is seriously &#&@^ up, thats why. Remember, we have had standerdized spelling for only about 150-200 years (im guessing). How to spell many things was decided largely arbitrarily.

What does this have to do with anything though?

13. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

anything to do with anything..

i dunno...i guess it just proves the validity of this thread....i'm insane.

besides...i was just thinking...and, that thought popped into my head ..so, i wrote it down. dunno...go figure.

14. platzapS Registered Senior Member

I'm a genius, a nerd, and many call me insane. I'm proud of it.

15. A4Ever Knows where his towel is Registered Senior Member

If the average is not 100, your IQ test is not valid.

If it is valid, maybe it is safe to say that your IQ in valid terms is 133, but I think that is not a good way of looking at it.

16. %BlueSoulRobot% Copyright! Copyright!! Registered Senior Member

Is it enough to want to be insane, to become insane?

beautiful beautiful insanity... :m:

17. A4Ever Knows where his towel is Registered Senior Member

I think that as long as you can ask yourself that question with some fear, you're still ok.