Your best reason for not comitting suicide

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Magical Realist, Nov 12, 2013.

1. rr6 Banned Banned

Common Sense = Abiliy to Reason

Common sense( good and bad ) = ability to reason( good and bad )

Reasoning abilities varies with the brains cognitive abtlites( good and bad )

Reasoning abilities can lead to differrent resultants( good and bad )

Common sense on good days may find many reasons to live( good )

Common sense on bad days may find many reasons not to live( bad )

On average, reasonable people will have good, moderate and bad days with the resultant that most reasonable people will live to reason another day.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

r6

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

It would appear that you make out the "spirits and heavenly angels glowing with love and light" to be as petty and arrogant as they were when they were alive.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

I applaud you for that, it's a taboo subject that everyone in the US really don't like talking about.
    For me...i want to see how humanity's modern society plays out when we've finally destroyed, degraded or consumed this world's resources and crash down hard. I want to be alive to see when our inflated population can no longer be sustained by the earth's diminishing capacity and shorten our own specie's existence by destroying the plethora of other species who we depend on. I want to see the masses cry, wale and plead to their precious god(s) to save them from themselves or ask how this could ever happen. I want to see the countless ideologies made to perpetuate modern society crash down to the ground. Basically i want to have the last laugh when this world starts to burn in a metaphorical sense or in reality.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Again for me it's to enjoy the tragic comedic play that is humanity. Once you realize what a joke everything is enjoying the comedy behind it is the only thing that makes sense. In a insane world it's the sanest choice you have.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mazulu Banned Banned

You've been a rotten person for so long that pictures of happy things make you recoil. I was watching a video about satanists last night. By their own admission, they believe that only the strong should survive. I don't know if you are really a satanist, but I do wonder if you give a damn that people feel suicidal, or if you have the attitude of: let them kill themselves if they really want to. Do you care about people or are you just a cold-hearted atheist?

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

So, you believe the same pictures that make you happy should make everyone happy, and those who do not agree with your pictures being spammed all over the forums are rotten people.

Could you possibly be any more selfish and self-centered?