Your super-power of choice!

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Persol, May 6, 2003.

1. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

Elemental powers. Honestly, how fun would it be to walk into school/work and then just blow up your principal/boss with a fire ball? C'mon, admit it, it'd be pretty fun. Then the police come, and you sit in the hallway. They shoot at you, you make wind to stop bullets. Then you use flame again, and FWOOSH! All gone! Or earth, and then just crush them. Or freeze them in an ice cube. And then jump out of the building, and use wind to keep you aloft and to fly you to your destination!

Telepathy or Telekinetics would be cool, too.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I only want to fly, wo help of machines, of course. Everything else can be achieved, one way or another.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RichRahl20 Registered Member

Hmmm... flying would always be nice. Having a good memory too.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. janeelsa Registered Senior Member

I would choose the ability to fly. It's so much fun in my dreams, I wish I could do it in real life (sans plane.)

8. EPYON Registered Member

my power of choice

my power of choice undoubtedly has to be the power of forcefields.
    Just like that of GreenLanturn. Think about it you are immune to all attacks like nuclear explosions heck superman could hit you and youd be alright. You could walk up to a bank and rob it with ease. Plus if you decided to you could use it for good. save people from being hit by cars, stop meteors from hitting the planet.

epyon

9. nullshark Registered Member

I would be indestructible. And not just my outer shell but at a cellular level, too. I’d be impervious to external virii/bacteria. I'd never get sick. My cells wouldn’t degenerate, I wouldn’t lose my hair, heck, I wonder if I’d even age, after that?

Of course, the byproduct of that would be that I’d become quite careless. Who needs to watch the road all the time if you’re not going to get injured when a train plows into your car? Leaning too far out of an air balloon? Whoops! Ahh, well... the freefall will be fun

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

Hmm...I'd have to say the power to control nudity!

But on a 'serious' note, I'd really want gravitational manipulation. Once you have that you can do all sorts of fun stuff with it. You could bend light around you to become invisible, bend spacetime and jump to another location, fly, control the movement of objects, and SHEAR GRAVITATIONAL DISTRUCTION!

11. Fydus Registered Member

If I was granted powers, I would want to be like apacolypse. The power to manipulate atom structures, infinite power manipulation of all elements! The invinsible!

12. yumyum The All Knowing.. I think Registered Senior Member

I would have to say the power to know anything at will. I would have all the knowledge in the universe. Then I could just make a time machine or edit my dna to make me stronger or something. ha top that.:m:

13. Kane Registered Member

It would have to be invisibility. Shop lifting would be a breeze, you could be the best spy ever, and you could punch people and they wouldn't know who did it. Or you could stroke them (women), and you wouldn't get slapped!

14. SG-N Registered Senior Member

yumyum found the best one! If you know everything, then you're able to find the way to have every other powers (magic, science,...)

15. JoojooSpaceape Burn in hell Hippies Registered Senior Member

nuclear detonation. YEs thats right, id be the super villain that walks into town detonates himself like an atomic bomb, and leaves. And of course he would be dressed up in old russian soldiers clothing from the U.S.S.R and would be named Comrade Red

16. Janus58 Valued Senior Member

I was thinking along the same lines. Just think of the possibilities!

Such as: Sign up with a National League baseball team and be a pitcher that always pitches a perfect game and bats 1000!

17. bandwidthbandit Registered Senior Member

I would like to have the power to make money grow from trees. With a new baby in the family I need it.

18. Me too . . .

or invisibility . . . *drools*

19. Master Jimas Parsa Registered Member

My power of choice would be force powers from Starwars. I could build a lightsaber which would be cool. I could use mind tricks to make people do what I want them to. If you see a hot chick you can use the force to lift her top up. I could also force push. If you don't like someone you can just push them into any building or tree or lets say some kid's wandering onto the road and there's a transport truck going right for it you could use the force grab to save him, and then his really hot mom who is only in her twenties comes along and sees what I did and is ever thankful of me and so she wants to score.
    I would mainly use my powers for my own entertainment or to save innocent lives.

20. janeelsa Registered Senior Member

What are you, 17?

Although I don't mean to imply that all 17 yr old males are like that (thank God!)

21. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

i'm disturbed that so many of you want powers that will help you to assault women. geez, i'm beginning to believe that poll that says that 1/3 of men would rape a woman if it were certain they'd never get caught or face any penalty.

22. aghart Registered Senior Member

X ray vision, so I can see naked women, simple, straightforward and very entertaining.

23. janeelsa Registered Senior Member

Would you have to see naked men, too, and would that "pique" your interest? Geez, all I want to do is be able to fly