Your Worst Movie?

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Oxygen, Aug 5, 2006.

1. DJ Erock Resident Skeptic Registered Senior Member

Man... Life Aquatic was great though!

Wes Anderson really tells a great story, which I think is what is most important.

I though Napolean Dynomite was terrible. I had great expectations, but it just wasn't funny. I thought I would like it, but my sore dissapointment made it all the worse.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

BUT we get to see Colin Ferrell's tackle as he jumps into bed!!!!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

I actually thought the Thrashin' of the Christ was well done and a good movie. I liked the Amharic language being used. I've had enough of American actors using British accents in historic films. (See Rome)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pragmathen 0001 1111 Registered Senior Member

Jenyar, nooooo! Life Aquatic was a fantastic movie. Admittedly I fell asleep the first time I saw it, but it really became seriously hilarious all the subsequent times I viewed it.

And, Fraggle Rock, er ... I mean ... nooo! Heat was a great movie, one of Mann's best and most realized. Even Kilmer was good in the movie (seen, but mostly not heard).

Worst movie for me so far is Men in Black II--I wanted to go back in time and punch myself for wanting to see this piece of crap.

8. q0101 Registered Senior Member

I am just going to write about some of the worst big budget movies that I’ve seen because there are too many bad movies for me to mention.

(No particular order)

# 1 Batman And Robin (1997)

This movie was unbelievably horrible.

#2 Lord Of The Rings 2

I didn’t like any of the movies but the second one was extremely boring to watch.

#3 All of the new Star Wars movies

I’m just not a Star Wars fan. I prefer Star Trek.

#4 X-Men 3 The Last Stand

A child could have written a better script.

#5 Titanic

I hate watching movies when I know what is going to happen at the end of the movie before the movie begins. I also hate Celine Dion’s music.

9. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

The Two Towers was easily the best LOTR part....the first one was boring if any....

10. q0101 Registered Senior Member

I enjoyed the movie up until the last scene. Watch it again and you will see that De Nero should have killed Paccino in the last scene. De Nero has a clear shot on Pacino, but of course Pacino had to see his shadow and pull the trigger before De Nero shot him. The scene does not make any sense. Why would De Nero hesitate to shoot. The good guy always has to win.

11. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Heh, I liked the first one better as it had more magic. The 3rd had more action. The 2nd was a middle of the road one. 1st, 3rd, then 2nd for me. Loved em all tho.

Haha, yeah, when I first saw the movie, I wanted the bad guy to win and so did the rest of the audience. My uncle was pissed off about the movie for that too! He was complaining about how the movie tried to glorify criminals wanting the bad guys to win, lol.

- N

12. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

My dad always sent us to rent movies for the weekend and he'd always say to rent one "where everbody gets it in the end". One weekend, with a suckworthy selection at the video store we took a stab on one called "The Miracle Mile". I don't remember who was in it, but while it's not exactly an action flick, it's sufficiently entertaining (unless you're locked onto special effects and comic book type dialogue) and, whaddaya know? Everybody gets it in the end. And I mean everybody...

13. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Yeah, but Helm's Deep rocked.

14. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Nixon - starring Antony Hopkins
    Dire!

15. RAW2000 suburban Registered Senior Member

Stallingrad was quite dire and springs to mind as a bad movie not the worst ever but anyway, some reviewer said this german made film was better than Enemy at the gates, so I went out of my way to see it since I did quite like EatG (execpt for poor direction in second half.) Stallingrad shows why WW2 movies need a huge buget, its just small small small all the way through its like looking at events through a pin hole and also very dull I did not care what happens to that bunch of Nazi's.
    As I said not the worst ever but a ton worse than Heat or Red dawn.

16. LittleFox Registered Member

Blair witch project....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Oh, how could I forget THAT stinker? I was glad we decided to ditch it and hop over to "Detroit Rock City", which at least had an awesome soundtrack.

18. RAW2000 suburban Registered Senior Member

I thought Blair witch project was quite good.... did see it at halloween mind.

19. SycknesS Registered Senior Member

No! You can't be serious, that movie was so bad it was good.

20. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i think that is the point of the movie

although jack black was in another absolute stinker aka envy, i bought that fucking thing argh
    *spews everywhere*

21. DJ Erock Resident Skeptic Registered Senior Member

I didn't see Nacho Libre, but from the previews I was very dissapointed in Jack Black. He has been absolutely hilarious in some of his other movies, Anchorman, High Fidelity, Saving Silverman, ect... His best performance I though was in the series HBO put out of about 8 episdoes chronicling songs from the Tenacious D album.

Also, I think the whole 'Fast and Furious" series has sucked furiously. I came to that decision fast.

22. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

I don't know if it's the worst film I've ever seen but it's right up there. Junior, starring Arnie, Danny DeVito, etc, what a pile of shit. Myself and a few friends were bored enough to catch it at the cinema, we all fell asleep after about twenty minutes and I woke just before the end and noticed half the cinema were also asleep. It was strange to hear so much snoring! I've since seen the whole film and it stinks big time.
    As for the worst film, hmmm, the following are strong contenders: The Fast And The Furious, XXX, Slugs, Hell Gate, You've Got Mail...

23. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member