Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Green_World, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Green_World Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. williamwbishop Registered Senior Member

And yet another...whoops, wrong extremist groups. Oh well.
    http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/people/shows/hearst/profile.html

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. williamwbishop Registered Senior Member

Nothing like showing how a kidnapped woman gets her brain warped to show that yours is the one true faith(tm) huh?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. williamwbishop Registered Senior Member

Personally, these kidnappers just seem so nice, I want to go get myself kidnapped and held captive so that I too can see the right way.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I bet your islamic fundamentalist websites couldn't wait to publish that huh? Not bothering to realize that they were proudly proclaming that they approve of the kidnapping. Moron.

8. Green_World Banned Banned

Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

9. williamwbishop Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

10. Green_World Banned Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

11. williamwbishop Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

12. Green_World Banned Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

13. williamwbishop Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

14. Green_World Banned Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

15. gambit Registered Member

captive to convert

i have to agree with williamwbishop, to a certain degree! you must realise that there will be a certain amount of skeptisism, especially when it seems that certain brainwashing techniques have been implemented, to such a degree that you cant look at these arguments constructively! try looking at what your perceptions were prior to any contact with islamic groups and dont be blinded by faith!!!

16. williamwbishop Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

17. sycoindian myxomatosis> Registered Senior Member

statistics doesn't equate with truth...

if 99 percent of the globe became Islamic, it doesnt necessarily mean that its correct... more than 90 percent of the world believes in god but not one has yet come up with a rational argument about his existence... statistics are mere statistics... ppl convert here and there.. missionaries forced illiterate ppl into christianity... does that make it more correct? i think not...

so plz refrain from givin personal examples of this and that convertin and prove certain basic things about your religion that have been addressed by other members over and over again...
    even if the darn pope became islamic, it wudn't prove jack... so lets get on with a more sophisticated level of debate...

18. Zero Banned Banned

Moderator edit: Post removed. Inciting violence against another poster adds nothing to the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2003