Zeno time and the continuum of nows discussion thread

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by quantum_wave, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Relevant to what? Earlier you said that it was absurd to think that the universe could have always existed, and that was on my QWC thread. I figured your ignorant belief was the reason you hated me discussing the ideas of QWC. Maybe I was wrong.

Then when I suggested we start a thread about the possibility that the universe could have always existed you ignored me.

You continued to troll my threads and posts with obnoxious arrogant BS and so I started this thread to try to resolve the issue. You said this thread wasn't going anywhere and ignored it.

Then it started going somewhere and your respected friends tried to defend you but the bottom fell out because of the logic. Your faulty logic made my case and people could see that.

You then put words in the mouths of your friend to maintain some thread of escape from the hole you dug yourself.

And now you want to talk? Go away Humpty.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

Of course it's relevant. The argument I am making and you are ignoring goes as follows: My position is that having an infinite period of time pass before we get to now is logically curious, if not full blown absurdity. To show this I assume the universe is eternal and show using logical steps that it is absurd. You seem to have fallen at the first step by not being able to answer the following question: I have a line of length x. what is the maximum separation of two points on that line?

PS I consider your post to be slanderous and expect an apology - anyone can look at my posting history and find that you are lying.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

I'm sorry that you only thought it was slanderous.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

Still can't answer the question then?

8. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

You're trolling.

9. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

I'm not trolling. I'm trying to argue my point with logic. Why won't you answer the question?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.