Zionists answer back......

Discussion in 'World Events' started by outlandish, Aug 8, 2003.

1. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

Jews unfairly label anyone who criticizes Israel an anti-Semite
    Criticism of particular Israeli actions or policies in and of itself does not constitute anti-Semitism. Certainly the sovereign State of Israel can be legitimately criticized just like any other country in the world. However, it is undeniable that there are those whose criticism of Israel or of "Zionism" is used to mask anti-Semitism.
    How can one distinguish between criticism of Israel that is within the bounds of legitimate political discourse, and that which crosses the line into anti-Semitism? One way is to recognize when those that criticize Israel invoke traditional anti-Jewish references, accusations and conspiracy theories. For example, when Israelis are depicted using Der Sturmer-like stereotypes: i.e., hooked noses; bent over, dark, ugly, demonic figures. Or when Israelis are accused of crimes that are reminiscent of age-old anti-Jewish conspiracy theories -- i.e., alleged Israeli/Jewish plans for world domination; a Jewish cabal (elders of Zion) behind Israel's strength, or allegations of Israeli actions that are eerily similar to medieval blood libels........

Arabs who hate Jews cannot be labeled as anti-Semitic because they themselves are Semites.
    The term anti-Semitism was formulated to refer specifically to the hatred of Jews. The term has never been used to refer to hatred against Arabs. The recent claims by some Arabs to the contrary is an effort to diminish the potency of the term, or seize this resonant term as their own.
    The historical roots of the term "anti-Semitism" go back to the 19th century when it was invented and popularized by anti-Jewish German writers and intellectuals in the closing decades of the 19th century. The anthropology of that era gave the name "Semitic" -- from the Hebrew "Shem," one of Noah's sons -- to a family of languages that included Hebrew, Arabic, Assyrian and Phoenician; members of groups that spoke these languages were "Semites." Through the ministrations of late-century racial "science," Semitic was increasingly used to designate Jews as a "race" with inborn biological attributes.....

Full Text:
    http://www.adl.org/israel/advocacy/advoc_misstate_criticism.asp?xflag=1

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zero Banned Banned

Note the embarassed silence of the Arabs in here.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kajolishot Registered Senior Member

Yep now they are taking revenge for presecution by terrorizing another group of people.

Who said history never repeats.

Amazing to see Jews feel such hate toward another race,
    what with what their ancestors have gone through.
    I'd figure they would be the most understanding people.
    I figured they would know what blind hate can do.

8. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

Why should the Arabs be ebmbarassed?

The article conveniently chooses to forget to state the real origin of anti semitism lies in Zionism.

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Jew defend Israel the way they do because of all those that hate them. I don't blame the Jews for being trigger happy if their neighbors want them all dead.

10. nico Banned Banned

I hope Jews realize that Isreal is sac-religious?

11. truth Registered Senior Member

How is Israel sacreligious? In the Bible it talks of Israel being gathered again. I believe that is one of the chief reasons that so many Christians support Israel. Is Israel sacreligious, no just prophecy being fulfilled. Is it any different that when the Canaanites, the Moabites, etc. were driven, Jericho destroyed? As you can tell I have some strong religious beliefs, and what God says will be done will happen.

12. nico Banned Banned

NO the Torah speaks of the Jews coming back from exile to the Promised land once the Messiah comes. Have u seen him lately? The reason why BAPTIST freako's support Israel is because it is supposed to be a step in reached the second coming. Baptists also support Israel so all Jews can die, those who don't convert will die. Thus Israel is sac-religious:

Read and reap as they say.

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

yes lets all pray that Israel achieves its biblical size and Jesus comes back and smites or converts all disbelievers... I would be so smited

14. truth Registered Senior Member

Nico, that is not what Revelations says. The Jews will already be there. I'm sticking with that.

15. nico Banned Banned

They are there in sin, you see. You support them in sin, they are going against God's will. Thus the Messiah will come and punish them for breaking that contract with him. See Jews don't believe in Revelations, so that arguement is baseless. Are you actually hoping for Jesus to come back, and do you want the non-believers to die as well ? That's crazy.

16. otheadp Banned Banned

those monkeys in the picture there don't support israel because it's not a religious state. if it was as religious as the taliban (minus all the violence), then they'd support it.
    they're pathetic...

17. nico Banned Banned

Oth, in reality the only monkey's are those who blindly support Israel. Those men wouldn't step in Israel, they know it is a sin. YAHWEH said so man, don't be blind .

18. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

Othead , your assertion would be :

* The reason Hassidics oppose Israel is because it is not a religious state .

This is incorrect : The reasons are :

* According to Torah law the Jewish peoples are forbidden to have their own state in awaiting of the Messianic Era .

* The revelation will be Sinaitic and not with military force .

* It was G-d’s will to send the Jews in exile as they had sinned .

* It is up to G-d to bring lead the Jews to the promised land . Propehecies describe the last exile’s conclusion as Divine and not human .

* In the past two thousand years of the dangers and sufferings of exile not once did any of the Sages of Israel suggest that we make a state to protect ourselves. In every generation we had thousands of Sages well versed in the Torah.

* There is thousands of legal work of Torah law that have been handed down to us by the Sages of all generations. Not once do we see a word suggesting the establishment of a state. What we do find is warnings against it .

Neturei Karta
    Jews-Not-Zionists

Othead , I hope you can understand that your assertion therefor has been refuted .

Implying : you call them pathetic because they consider the Torah the most important thing for the religion of Judaism and you do not because you believe you are some ancient as good as extinct Hebrew race .

However there are indeed other peoples who simply want a religious state as you say (*and btw Taliban isnt a state and means student*) : the Ultra-Orthodox : their argument is equal to the Baptist one , trying to facilitate the coming of the Messiah through a state . Simply the rules have been neglected for the "greater good" .

Last edited: Aug 12, 2003
  19. truth Registered Senior Member

Nico, I don't know that anyone said anything about blindly supporting Israel. I certainly hope that you are not equate that those who religiously support Israel because of the scriptures are blind in what they do. No one should follow anything blindly, I certainly do not and would never advocate blind belief in anything, that said I see no argument against the Jews being there.

20. nico Banned Banned

Nico, I don't know that anyone said anything about blindly supporting Israel.

Jews who support Israel reguardless of the fact it is sin is blind.

I certainly hope that you are not equate that those who religiously support Israel because of the scriptures are blind in what they do.

Those who support Israel based on the bible are malicious by wanted to kill all Jews and other "non-believers". I am Catholic and I would not wish that on a people. What Jews seem to have a hard time to understand is that ppl like you who relgiously back the state are doing so for there ultimate death and destruction. Sick. These aren't blind quite the opposite they are dangerous.

certainly do not and would never advocate blind belief in anything, that said I see no argument against the Jews being there.

Jews whom are in Israel are sinning and are Zionist. Thus sac-religious.

Also please answer this question:

Are you actually hoping for Jesus to come back, and do you want the non-believers to die as well ?

21. Ghassan Kanafani Mujahid Registered Senior Member

I see no argument against the Jews being there.

* They have no other than religious comonnes to an ancient peoples 2000 years ago and that lived there .

* They are European and have colonized the land from the Arabic indegious peoples of Jewish , Muslim and Christian religion (Almost half of the Arabs inhabiting Palestina before Zionism were Christians) .

Nobody in his right mind should have a problem with Jews being there , however when the peoples being there are Europeans of no matter what religion and they conquered the land of the indegious Arab inhabitants , its about zionists .

Yes there are problems for zionists to be there in this quite basic and simplistic perspective :

* Not their land never been their land .
    * Chased & massacred Arabs out .

Last edited: Aug 12, 2003
  22. truth Registered Senior Member

Nico, Jesus will come back. I don't want anyone to die, and I see exactly where this is headed, so I will state this and then let it be. This world is Christ's, He set the laws and the way things are to be. Do I believe that all but the nonbelievers will be destroyed, no, but I follow what He said that there is one faith, one baptism, and that no one cometh unto the Father but by Him, that He was lifted up for all men to follow Him.

Ghassan, we will just have to disagree. When I say the Jews being in Israel, Holy Land, I mean the Jews inclusively, including European, Ethiopian, etc., as such to me and millions of others, it is their land. Regardless, I wish all parties could get along. Chased out and massacred Arabs, some happened, but they had land under the mandate and lost it when they attacked the Jews in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973. I can think of a whole lot of attacks against kibbutzum by Palestinians and Arabs, still ongoing. Either way Israel is there to stay, Arabs and Palestinians will have to accept it and I don't believe the US would allow that. Personally, I think Israel was wrong to give up the west bank, but now there is a Palestinian state (almost) and that still is not good enough.

23. nico Banned Banned

Jesus will come back. I don't want anyone to die, and I see exactly where this is headed, so I will state this and then let it be.

According to the bible the non-believers who do not convert will die. You support it directly indirectly it's of no concern you obviuosly support it.

Do I believe that all but the nonbelievers will be destroyed, no, but I follow what He said that there is one faith, one baptism, and that no one cometh unto the Father but by Him, that He was lifted up for all men to follow Him.

BAPTISTS! LMFAO!

you freaks please, you guys are the christian fascists! Anyways to me my faith is Christanity, I believe in Jesus and the like. But I do not think it the only religion. Do I think other relgions are bad? No, that is there choice. But you still really haven't answered my question. IN order for the messiah to complete his work all those who don't believe in him will die. Thus about 4 billion people. Do u still support this?