Zodiac KIller

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by alexb123, Aug 26, 2007.

1. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Great film has anyone seen it? What are your views, who was he?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

i never watched the film but the following is my opinion.

wasn't the zodiac also the green river killer?
    was the zodiac ever found? i believe they nailed some math genius named ted and accused him of the crimes but is he the real zodiac?
    judging by the case there very could be at least 2 people involved because the M.O. changed.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

He may have been the riverside killer. It's a complex story the killer gave so many clues but was still never found.

They did have one stong suspect but they did a DNA on the envelops he sent police and it didn't match. It's a very strange story

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ntgr Registered Senior Member

I will definitely see this film.

8. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

Good movie. Unlike other Fincher's work, but still a very good movie. Beginning of the Zodiac reminded me somewhat on "Son of Sam".

First half of the movie was realistic scary, especially part with "fixing a tire".

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Other part was a skillful presentation of almost 30 years period of investigation and search for Zodiac.
    Fincher could do some parts better, but for the two and a half hours movie it's quite ok.
    Interesting part is that actually four actors were playing Zodiac. Thereby, with different Zodiac look and voice in every killing and with every show up, Fincher provided audience with effect of mystery very well.

The only objection goes to Gyllenhaal's look. He didn't age a day during those 30 years.

Anyway, as I said it's unlike other Fincher movies but I liked it.