30 Day Sex Challenge

Would you succeed at this 30 day challenge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orleander

OH JOY!!!!
Valued Senior Member
I don't know if I could do it. I mean EVERY DAY???? Would it make it more boring or more exciting knowing that you'll be having sex? I know I'd give it a shot. Gonna talk to the hubby. :)

Pastor issues sex challenge

TAMPA - A pastor has a new challenge for his parishioners. It involves sex - a subject that may be taboo in many congregations.

The Relevant Church in Tampa's Ybor City has issued a 30-day sex challenge.

"It's going to be tempting and awkward at the same time for sure," said parishioner Brent Cayson.

Single men and women can't have sex for 30 days, and married couples are urged to have it every day.

"If you look at studies, studies say in 30 days you can develop a habit," said Pastor Paul Wirth.

It definitely caught wives in the church by surprise.

"Our married people are far more fearful than our single people," said Wirth.

"Sex is about more than intercourse and that's what we're trying to tell people," said church member Jarret Haas.

Wirth has found biblical references that he says suggest Jesus disapproved of pre-marital sex and promoted sex in marriage. So, he believes people connect to God through life-long commitment.

That's why he tells his single followers to abstain, and his married followers to indulge.

Wirth is a former Baptist. He founded his non-denominational ministry three years ago. And he markets his church by tackling unusual or controversial topics.

umm orleander, im wondering if you belive this would work?

Increasing the married peoples sex life, well so what

As for abstaining for 30 days "curing" pre marital sex its a load of crap. Look at people in the millarty, do they "give up" sex after they have been deployed or do they fuck like rabits the second they walk through the door?

Technically I am not married. I think living with someone for 5 yrs though qualifies.

Technically I am not married. I think living with someone for 5 yrs though qualifies.

Nope, not according to the church. Its why I said 'THIS challenge'. You are not married so no sex for 30 days. Could you do it or would you fail?

umm orleander, im wondering if you belive this would work?

Increasing the married peoples sex life, well so what

As for abstaining for 30 days "curing" pre marital sex its a load of crap. Look at people in the millarty, do they "give up" sex after they have been deployed or do they fuck like rabits the second they walk through the door?

Why do you have to piss all over this. :mad:
Could you do it or not?

HA im in the same position as shorty and it would have to do with my mood. We have gone almost a month before without having sex and then fucked twice a day 5 days a week at other times.:p

HA im in the same position as shorty and it would have to do with my mood. We have gone almost a month before without having sex and then fucked twice a day 5 days a week at other times.:p

LOL Sounds familar :eek:

I'm not married, and I've already completed that challenge many times over...

congratulations!!! :thankyou: That makes you a winner and not a loser like all those girls say (j/k ;) )

I can't wait to find out if darksidzz and draqons could do it. I think it could go either way.

I'd like to know what they do with the journals after the month is up.

I think its nice that a church is doing this. Usually sex is NOT talked about.

I could do it. I'm not married. I do it all of the time, because of the research projects I participate in. Sometimes they call for me to do stuff like that all of the time.

I was wondering, don't some religions think sex with a woman on her period is wrong? I would think these people would be having sex even on those days.

talking about sex is good, it shouldnt be something that has to be hiden. Preaching abstance is stupid because we are hard wired to have sex

Shorty i have herd that the alter in a catholic church or the pews in an Anglican one are GREAT places to have sex:p

The confessional is too if you want some privacy:p

Course you cant really beat a blow job in the back while mass is on:D

talking about sex is good, it shouldnt be something that has to be hiden. Preaching abstance is stupid because we are hard wired to have sex

Shorty i have herd that the alter in a catholic church or the pews in an Anglican one are GREAT places to have sex

The confessional is too if you want some privacy

Course you cant really beat a blow job in the back while mass is on

I think a couple going without sex for 30 days is a good thing. Can you imagine day 31? Its gonna be HOT! (fast, but hot). You have to find other ways to be affectionate and communicate.

And having sex in a church is HORRIBLE. :mad: How disrespectful could a person be? It would be like coming home and finding strangers having sex on my bed.

God would probably be pleased if you had sex in "his house" (as long as your married) since he and his son (who is also him) encourage it so much, but do you have to be married in spirit or does a legal marriage count too?

And having sex in a church is HORRIBLE. How disrespectful could a person be? It would be like coming home and finding strangers having sex on my bed.

How would that not be awesome?...well I guess if tey were fatties or ugos I would be pissed but otherwise !!! AWESOME!

Back