A Future Philosophy

Tnerb

Banned
Banned
A future philosophy & what it would consist of.

First of all, there are many precisely worded lackings to the world of thought & philocophical endeavoures.

For two, we are missing great strides... whichever these may be. But the point sstill remains that we lack a clearly worded explaination of many books. Society and it's politics... I can only wonder weather or not they are in place:

1) Proper mental instutitions are not everywhere; and psychi has turned into a nothing but medical diagnoises just about. That isn't saying that the psychaitriast can care for his paitents...
2) We lack clarifacation and the work si not being done. An example of this is below:

There is not a single book which has a proper title. Nor isthere a book which explains the topics. The only thing remaining is such a book.

Sisyphus as an adjective= Sisyphean or meaning that an activity is unending or repetitive. It could also be used to refer to tasks that are pointless and unrewarding.

POINTLESS

Hard to call this endeavour here pointless.

I know what sisyphus is; it is a story. I have read it. It made a lot of sense.

But you aren't making any sense yourself :wtf:

What Endeavour..................:shrug:
Hard to call this endeavour here pointless.

I know what sisyphus is; it is a story. I have read it. It made a lot of sense.

But you aren't making any sense yourself :wtf:
yeah give yourself a clap if you do not understand the adjective of sisyphus then try basic english lessons as you may need them

time waster...
the sense well you don't reply on some of the threads you start.......??

which makes some of your post's Sisyphean please refer to
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=79719&page=2 (post 36)

and your eventual reply
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=79719 (post 57/58)
see the intelligent reply you gave me after you wrote illiterate chod ,which made no sense
As to this thread it is also Sisyphean... I will ask you just as i did in the above thread, as what you write sometimes makes no sense whatso ever as pharoahmoan and cosmic have also pointed out....

so what is this supposed to mean...
there are many precisely worded lackings to the world of thought & philocophical endeavoures.
and this....
For two, we are missing great strides... whichever these may be
This makes no sense
Proper mental instutitions are not everywhere; and psychi has turned into a nothing but medical diagnoises just about. That isn't saying that the psychaitriast can care for his paitents...
Or this...
We lack clarifacation and the work si not being done. An example of this is below:

There is not a single book which has a proper title. Nor isthere a book which explains the topics. The only thing remaining is such a book.

Its nonsense or more apt 'SISYPHEAN in its context and as all reply's do not understand what you have written explain,
Instead of continuously starting thread after thread why not go for Quality instead of Quantity as you waste people's time when they ask you questions that you can't or don't want to anwser.....

if you do not understand that when words are worded seemingly out of context they cease to have the same meaning then you need someone more qualified than me to help you.....
If you cannot see the obvious:shrug:

Last edited:
What an asshole !

What Endeavour..................:shrug:

The endeavour presented in the opening post, that isn't being really talked about. Apparently we will "talk about it."

yeah give yourself a clap if you do not understand the adjective of sisyphus then try basic english lessons as you may need them
Thanks for the advice, am going to attempt some "basic english lessons" as I hint: may need them, even if I do understand how to word things better than any of the jibberish you are presenting infront of my face.

I understand what sisyphus means. It's mostly why I chose the title; that, along with the stealer of the Gods knowledge. You apparently do not know me from other threads. That is a shame, trying to make a fool out of me.

Choose your enemies wiser next time you asshole :wtf:

time waster...
Ass eater...............
the sense well you don't reply on some of the threads you start.......??
Only with reason.
I threw down the gauntlet and you ruinend our parapsychology thread. It isn't suupposed to be ruinend by my defination of the term.

A more accurate presentation, p's hoofies is being presentable. A threaad that is pointless is my LAST concern! In the thread you point to below I was trying to start a parapsychological discussion. Show me wrong if you feel fit eneough to do so.

which makes some of your post's Sisyphean please refer to
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=79719&page=2 (post 36)

and your eventual reply
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=79719 (post 57/58)
see the intelligent reply you gave me after you wrote illiterate chod ,which made no sense
As to this thread it is also Sisyphean... I will ask you just as i did in the above thread, as what you write sometimes makes no sense whatso ever as pharoahmoan and cosmic have also pointed out....

I'll just skip your bullshit.
so what is this supposed to mean...
Exactly what it says, idiot.
and this....

This makes no sense

Or this...
The goal is a future philosophy. A discussion of future philosophy. It is similar to the thread that I had started in parapsychology. Both of them are being ruinend by.... you guessed it! You!

Feel proud of yourself, pat yourself on the back, and moreover rub it in my face! I love your shame and lack of understanding. I eat shame and lack of understanding. Sometimes....

Many of my words hold the same context to what was presented in the opening post.

One of those was:
"There are many precisely worded lackings to the current world of thought" or something like this.
This only means, that what is necessary is what is said; that being, precisely worded lackings to the world of thought.
If you can't keep up then don't even bother you fucking pussy.

Its nonsense or more apt 'SISYPHEAN in its context and as all reply's do not understand what you have written explain,
Instead of continuously starting thread after thread why not go for Quality instead of Quantity as you waste people's time when they ask you questions that you can't or don't want to anwser.....

Not really. You can't answer the questions I'm presenting above so you are having a cat fight. What a loser.

if you do not understand that when words are worded seemingly out of context they cease to have the same meaning then you need someone more qualified than me to help you.....
If you cannot see the obvious:shrug:

I see the obvious.

The obvious is that you are a loser who can't find meaning in the opening post.

Last edited:
That wasn't the half of it, PH. Irregardless... :rolleyes:

...:(

:crazy:you quote my post...
“ Originally Posted by Pinocchio's Hoof
Well some people sit around all day and night watching TV, unmotivated, hardly going out just existing not really living....Whereas some people read, study, progress, constantly motivate themselves live to their physical capacity.....
Some people have never read a book so the part of the brain which recognises letters,words for what they are (the thinking process of reading in an actual neurological sense) would be dormant in comparison to an opposite. Yet the capability for using the dormant process of literal recognition(call it what you will) is there and could be used if practiced enough.... Ok chit analogy, but if the analogy is car for man then surely the Brain is the engine ”

Then reply with this
originaly posted by sisyphus......He's obviously addressing me, not knowing me in the process; puts his head right on the platter.

However close to right he is, do note that I am very determinend and have started a thread you haven't said anything about in about the members sub-forum.
hint: I am working on a psychology degree. Not that this even remotely gives me credit to the whole issue of paranamoral activity, but it does give me credit enough to say that there typically is a psychic. Hah. What an understatement.

Feed me more. Might get me out of my shell. But besides, the psychic exists; I am writing about the schizophrenics right now; and their abilities exist, most often, within everybody.

Take that and examine everybody and you have an explaination which fits your behavior.

HHHHmmmm as I wasn't adressing you I asked what you meant then you did not reply.........as it made no sense..ha ha you thought it was aimed at you ...later dude...well done in your explanation,I havn't read Sisyphus but know of the adjective Sisyphean. next time ask, instead of presuming, save your blood pressure dude, life's too short.....

Last edited:
I agree... Thought it was aimed at me yes.

So anyway, enough of this okay?

Just get on with a response if you have one.

Back