A.I.D.S. - Natural or Manmade?

I think it's...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darksidZz

Valued Senior Member
It's a poll to determine whether or not you believe this disease was random chance or designed by a secret government, etc. I'm interested in knowing because many of you on the forums have expressed mixed interest in the subject, some making light of it while others feeling strongly it's true. This can help us understand who thinks what an why.

Just for the record I think A.I.D.S. is really the dumbest way to kill off a population if you're trying to lower it, the better method would be something fast and quick, not taking years to develop into death. Especially now with so many different medicines available what possible use would manufactering this be?

Anyways your thoughts?

The slow route makes billions of dollars. Also, AIDS is the first controllable plague because its creators can control where and when it appears as if by magic, just by pulling a few strings.

HIV was manufactured in the 70s in a secret lab in New Mexico as a secret weapon against homosexual Russian soldiers. Unfortunately a senior researcher of this secret facility was bitten by an infected monkey when he tried to get more intimate with it. Ever since the psychological profile screening of new personal for secret medical facilities in the US has included the Jung's bestiality test.

This senior researcher did not report the incident and went on a holiday to africa and afterwards returned to San francisco leaving a trail of further infections. I don't think I need to say more when I say that this man was an uncle of Gallo, the 'discoverer' of HIV, and a known charlatan.

AIDS is the first controllable plague because its creators can control where and when it appears as if by magic, just by pulling a few strings.

stupid.gif

The slow route makes billions of dollars. Also, AIDS is the first controllable plague because its creators can control where and when it appears as if by magic, just by pulling a few strings.

you are suggesting that because there is a cure, or at least a way people infected can survive for years, that means it is a conspiracy. i dont mind this opinion personally but it's like believing in aliens.

drug companies have great capacity to make money without needing somehting like AIDS.

also, obviously you dont remember the fact that many died from blood transfusions, could have been anyone....you dont know about\remember this?

finally, how many years did it take to develop these drugs to where they are now? think of the time and money involved not only the cost for raw material.

your wrong dude.

The thing is, there is nothing new to cure. The medications cause the disease and the company that makes AZT even says so.

The thing is, there is nothing new to cure. The medications cause the disease and the company that makes AZT even says so.

there are betting causes to get behind. you must have never seen neighborhoods devistated by AIDS brought back from educating people (getting off the crack and heroin) and giving out FREE medication.

or go to a prison and see for youself the numbers being given FREE drugs to keep them alive. poor countries etc.

i said aliens before but even people who believe in aliens have much much more credibility.

all i can do in this situation is look for clues.
clue number one: lab animals can be infected at will with HIV and produce AIDS.
clue number two: duesberg (i'm sure y'all know him) has said he will voluntarily inject himself with the HIV virus, as of this date he has failed to do so.

given the above two clues i can safely say that HIV as a cause of AIDS is not a figment of someones imagination.

Try finding some scientists to read it and let them tell people whether the researcher's conclusions match up with their data.

clue number two: duesberg (i'm sure y'all know him) has said he will voluntarily inject himself with the HIV virus, as of this date he has failed to do so.

This is what Leopold said.

Leopold, it just goes to prove that current research needs a lot more critical examination.

This is what you said.

How does the logic work?

Try finding some scientists to read it and let them tell people whether the researcher's conclusions match up with their data.

Three days for a death threat....sometimes sounds like it is worth it.

It's really amazing. The concept of a gay-related death syndrome gained a lot of support very quickly, and linking it to Africa made it possible for them to kill two hated ethnic groups with one stone. Like all such bigots they never really felt responsible to anyone for their attitudes towards people or how they believed that those people should be treated and disposed of. Their "science" is a "who the hell are you" kind of science where they just simply cop an attitude. Unfortunately too many people let them get away with it for too long.

all i can do in this situation is look for clues.

given the above two clues i can safely say that HIV as a cause of AIDS is not a figment of someones imagination.

Leopold, I can't figure you out. Why do you consistently ignore the materials that I have shown you so many times?

And there is something that I have to ask most of you:

If you don't know the science, won't research the science, won't even be led to the science, and won't make your decisions based on the science, why are you even part of the conversation?

there are betting causes to get behind. you must have never seen neighborhoods devistated by AIDS brought back from educating people (getting off the crack and heroin) and giving out FREE medication.

or go to a prison and see for youself the numbers being given FREE drugs to keep them alive. poor countries etc.

i said aliens before but even people who believe in aliens have much much more credibility.

Uh, John, drugs are bad, m'kay? If someone succeeded in getting people off crack and heroin and getting them to straighten out their lives, that is what rehabilitated the neighborhood. They got jobs. They went down to the hardware store and got paint and stuff to fix up their houses. They either repaired or got rid of the cars up on blocks. They cleaned up the trash. None of the rehabilitation had anything to do with AIDS, it just happened when people cleaned up their lives.

What are you trying to tell me? Did the people who quit crack and heroin become free of AIDS when they quit? If you're saying that, it's plausible. AIDS is just about everything under the sun and a few things where the sun don't shine.

Back