Alerya

You should get one, wear it to bed and make sure you get into bed and turn the lights off before Kitta gets into bed.

Then as soon as he gets into bed, turn the lights on and record his reaction and then post it on youtube.

I think I'd freak out too much wearing the shirt! Besides, I could just do that with my one Doctor Who shirt...it freaks him out everytime I wear that to bed because he think someone else is in the bed and watching him (though if Matt Smith was in the bed and watching me, I don't think I'd mind so much!)

Should I chuckle that you post this during the scary monkey discussion?..

You should get one, wear it to bed and make sure you get into bed and turn the lights off before Kitta gets into bed.

Then as soon as he gets into bed, turn the lights on and record his reaction and then post it on youtube.

You trying to scar the poor bastard for life?

Annoying...
83883131.gif

WHY! WHY DID I CLICK THAT! I'm going to go hit my head against the wall until I get that image out of my head.

Nahh, don't do that...my bunny is doing that for both of us already...

Thanks for the creepfest, Enmos-Skippy.

Should I chuckle that you post this during the scary monkey discussion?..

Truth be told... half the time, by the point I crawl into bed, I'm so out of it that I likely wouldn't even notice at first 0o'

Been here since 2010, Enmos...

Got here just as Sandy was on her way out...

Lori has only been gone, I think since 2012...

Anita, maybe a little bit longer.

And, no... No other screen names.

Been here since 2010, Enmos...

Got here just as Sandy was on her way out...

Lori has only been gone, I think since 2012...

Anita, maybe a little bit longer.

And, no... No other screen names.

Ah ok, I didn't realize it was in 2010 that Sandy left. I thought it was much longer ago.

Back